Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833640 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
tejiri4:

Seems C12112 has a lot of believers grin

Nah, I just believe any "sauce" should be confirming his own, otherwise, both are just "salty sauce"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
joobseekar:

Nah, I just believe any "sauce" should be confirming his own, otherwise, both are just "salty sauce"

Please who has the real ofada sauce?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
joobseekar:

you're contradicting C12112, who should we believe now?
Don't get it twisted. I'm not here to seek for believers. When its not as if you guys will pay me for that hint i just passed across. I don't post what I'm not sure of. I guess that would be my first ever comment here. Keep calm and keep praying. When they told you the recruitment is going to be fast. They don't mean you are receiving appointment letter the same month you are being interviewed ..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
This thread is getting drier as the day goes by... No more sweet sauce from sources...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kcjnr007(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enireqx20:

Please who has the real ofada sauce?
Ur fada sauce grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Don't get it twisted. I'm not here to seek for believers. When its not as if you guys will pay me for that hint i just passed across. I don't post what I'm not sure of. I guess that would be my first ever comment here. Keep calm and keep praying. When they told you the recruitment is going to be fast. They don't mean you are receiving appointment letter the same month you are being interviewed ..

Did anyone state that we are receiving APL in July? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Well, July and August are not the same month.

A'ight boss, do you have idea of what happened or is happening to Tfare?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

I want to believe we would be notified earlier enough regarding invitation for documentation as speculated to take place between first and second week of September.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

I'm clear enough.. Your invitation by september still serves as notification of being selected..
Lol.... Such confidence. grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
joobseekar:

if this is out of the "small circle", Oga Jarus should please help us confirm from his " Source". Thanks

My main "sauce" has been out of Nigeria for a couple of weeks now. Could only give update when back.

Let me check with my other "sauces".

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I want to believe we would be notified earlier enough regarding invitation for documentation as speculated to take place between first and second week of September.

Do we even need another documentation?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jarus:

My main "sauce" has been out of Nigeria for a couple of weeks now. Could only give update when back.

Please do sir. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jarus:

We believe you, we are waiting
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jarus:

You legit Sir, we'll be waiting...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lolz.

Did you open another account to quote yourself?

ChasteGhuy:

You received same for real?

But, don't be surprised, some folks will say I opened another account to quote myself... Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
joobseekar:

Do we even need another documentation?

I think so... One of those persons verifying certificates was making a comment regarding those who tendered statement of result in lieu of original certificates. It was said it must be presented for sighting during documentation if finally being selected.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jarus is the real MVP Sauce-Kid

Jarus:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
joobseekar:

Is that a "sauce" or guess? C12112 also said notification is coming next week, barring unforeseen contingencies though.

Na "stew"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
scobyy2007:
Jarvis is real MVP Sauce-Kid

Jarvis ke? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Last Warning

Apart from Oga Jarus that we know even beyond this thread?

If you have nothing to say about our TF, hold your "sauce"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Beeam:
Lolz.

Did you open another account to quote yourself?

Yes sir

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enrypech:
Last Warning

Apart from Oga Jarus that we know even beyond this thread?

If you have nothing to say about our TF, hold your "sauce"

Them force you to taste the sauce?

Don't smell what you don't want to eat...

We dey talk about APL, you dey emphasise on TF

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enireqx20:

Na "stew"

If it's " peppery" lemme bring my Zobo... Lol.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enireqx20:

Jarvis ke? shocked
Typo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Oya lemme find out from my HR guy who among them just went out of d country in the last 2 weeks.

Operation identify your source.

Jarus:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
LMFAO

Enireqx20:

I'm using one eye to look at you o. Na you no drop account number for alert, na you still no get any SMS from Nnpc undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Theorists, do your thing

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukxx: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
Successful candidates will be invited for documentation and appointment letter between first and second week of September.

@Gbogbolet100...Thanks for sharing...However, just a bit of clarification....Your submission above suggests that resumption would be for sometime in October? Considering that EHs require at least one month notice to quit their current employment.

This is not the same as saying candidates will commence documentation in September.

Do clarify please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sempumping:

Baabu o ...August ne na APL walahi fa

sempumping
Sempumping cheesy cheesy

My source na source of all sources woh grin
September things

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sib55: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
PhilipGallagher:

NNPC did not just start learning how to send sms today. They sent for CBT, they sent for interview, they sent for re-scheduling. They don't need to test run something they already know how to operate. Since they did not test run for before sending out CBT, interview, and rescheduling, i doubt they would need to test run before sending out employment feedback.

I might be wrong, but there is a strong chance that i'm not.

Please lets not start another theory that would take like 20 pages of this thread.

u re so shameless cool
lol...maybe only him would decipher

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
sib55:

u re so shameless cool

Chai! sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enireqx20:

Chai! sad

Lol... I weak sev

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.