Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832490 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kratos18: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Please who can help me?
Can’t get through the passport stage.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2019
stadora:

How were u able to save the picture after editing

It saves automatically
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by madri4u: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2019
Bleep nnpc and its entire generation for cancelling 2015 recrutiment interview invite after all the stress and effort in scaling through.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xtain7: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2019
If you're stuck there.. It's because of the professional certificate tho..That's why those stuff can't load up..

Most people having successfully submitted there application didn't clicked on the professional certificate option.. But there's a way you skip it..then after uploading the necessary documents..then you go back and select the option. Then move the submission stage..

But kindly note you have to be using Firefox browser most especially

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by drealjosh(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2019
Kratos18:
Please who can help me?

Check my previous replies
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tosins(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2019
magaji700:
Chai, 2.2 don suffer embarassed
am telling you , 2.2 without msc
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mdshell(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Can u help with my picture??

I have done everything possible. No show..
drealjosh:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kratos18: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2019
drealjosh:

I have tried but still the same thing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2019
/
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by drealjosh(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Deen360:
@drealjosh please gimme your email make u help me with the picture thing I don try over 30+ pictures since morning e no work

follow the instructions on my previous reply. Use photo scaler on your phone or Paint on your PC to resize it. Make sure you crop only your face.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2019
\
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2019
\
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by drealjosh(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Kratos18:

I have tried but still the same thing.

Make sure you crop only your face and resize it. You can use photo scaler on phone or paint on PC. Look at the picture example I posted
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Kratos18:
Please who can help me?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chyna4luv: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2019
GIGATT9:
Keep trying,
I kept awake all night till this morning - trying to finish up the application - I was able to complete it just some minutes ago; the site is more responsive this morning

How were you able to upload your CV? My CV is PDF format but it is not accepting it. Please assist me. Thanks.

drealjosh:

Make sure you crop only your face and resize it. You can use photo scaler on phone or paint on PC. Look at the picture example I posted
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mildchukz: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Has anyone completed his/her application successfully? I'm having problem uploading my passport.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mildchukz: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Has anyone completed his/her application successfully? I'm having problem uploading my passport.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by buzu84: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Issues with uploading documents - Solution

- Once you get to the Professional Certification page, ensure you only pick certifications from the predefined drop down list.
Note: If you decide you add yours (If your certification is not on the pre-populated/default list) you would have an issue when you get to the
upload section

If you having this issue....as suggested early you would need to start a fresh application with another email.

Seem the people that built the site don't understand QC/QA and testing before pushing to production. like Nigeria issues they have probably collected money and no consequence for a poorly done job.....Such a shame

There seems to be some mapping issue for user defined field in the upload section, Thereby causing the freeze or loading error.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lamash: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2019
ezef2k4:
For everyone who is having problem uploading 'professional certification' under QUALIFICATIONS. Please heed the advice below. Use a new email and re-start the application process all over again. I just did and have finally been able to submit my application successfully.

As for the passport, use a passport with white background (I just put white towel for my back, snap the passport with my phone). Re-size with paint to less than 200kb (just right click on ur picture using a PC, click on 'open with paint', re-size using pixel, save as a new photo).

I did as u instructed..registered a new email still same error..and i need to upload my masters and professional cert as i am applying for experienced. Pls help!!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rotji(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2019
The site is no longer opening on my PC browsers, anyone experiencing same?! I've successfully uploaded my passport last night but moving to upload cert page it hanged and I had to leave it like. Now I'm trying to continue this morning but the page isn't even opening at all angry angry undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Maryam1234(f): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2019
Good morning Sir/ma's Please I am finding it difficult to input my date of birth on the appropriate box,it keeps on telling me invalid data.Please I want to know how you guys were able to tackle this issue.
Note:I am using Chrome and Internet Explora
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ben760: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Having this issue too.
igwe44:
Please how can i upload my passport, am having difficulties uploading my passport, i have try cropping, resizing but nothing is working, some one should please help me. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apexmall(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Devil is a lair.
I can't even login. Changed password the link sent can't be verified.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kratos18: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
GIGATT9:
email it to davidpius0@gmail.com

Thanks ,just did that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lamash: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2019
buzu84:
Issues with uploading documents - Solution

- Once you get to the Professional Certification page, ensure you only pick certifications from the predefined drop down list.
Note: If you decide you add yours (If your certification is not on the pre-populated/default list) you would have an issue when you get to the
upload section

If you having this issue....as suggested early you would need to start a fresh application with another email.

Seem the people that built the site don't understand QC/QA and testing before pushing to production. like Nigeria issues they have probably collected money and no consequence for a poorly done job.....Such a shame

There seems to be some mapping issue for user defined field in the upload section, Thereby causing the freeze or loading error.

Hope this helps

Okay , would try this now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Vincent000(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Link no longer working
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apexmall(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2019
GIGATT9:
yea...you can
It won't work. Just hold on. Maybe you should try in the night

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.