Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced (181028 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / NNPC Is Recruiting / NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by iamclime(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
If you're using a laptop, get Picasa software. It's used for photo editing. You can easily resize your photo to meet the requirements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by niyogeol(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
mightyboy1:
WhatsApp 07080234950
Thanks! I will reach out to you shortly. Regards.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by KennyMKO: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good day. For those still having challenges uploading their passport photographs and other issues with the site. The solution is to resize your passport photographs to 600×600 px and 5×5cm and then change your browser to Google Chrome or UC browser. Then try and upload again. The site is not friendly with Internet Explorer.
For those that are qualified for any of the advertized positions, I beg you in the name of Almighty God try and apply before it closes. Don't listen to the Pessimists, they are mostly not qualified that's why they are trying to discourage others. I know over 500 people that didn't know anyone before going through NNPC recruitment and are since working in NNPC. Recruitment on merit do exist in that corporation and they are the only organization in Nigeria that employ people enmass up to 1000 people. Just prepare as best as you can because you are competing thousand other people from your state. I say goodluck to everyone .

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by maximilano: 12:38am On Mar 22, 2019
couragemurphy:

I am sorry to disappoint you bro. I don't need to. I don't spend time investigating negativity rather I spend more time looking for things that will inspire me positively.

There are many things in Nigeria and the world at large that will discourage anybody. Also there are a lot of things and people in Nigeria also that will encourage you positively. But the choice is yours.
My name is COURAGE, and it means BOLDNESS even in the face of DANGER. So I only ENCOURAGE PEOPLE.

Back in school I always challenged myself with thoughts like; if person x can do or make it, I too CAN. It is my principle till date. And it has taken me very high in life already at even a young age.
Don’t worry, many of us said more than this before. With time you’ll learn, trust me.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by madri4u: 12:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Please roomies, which of the list of engineering fields can apply for the experienced hire position for operations engineering? can a teleccom mainenance engineer apply under the field/mobile maintenance engineer? I need response. One luv.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 22, 2019
[s]
maximilano:

Don’t worry, many of us said more than this before. With time you’ll learn, trust me.
[/s]
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by GodsDelight: 3:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Royalsuave4real:
You all are talking about passport issues when I have been begging everyone on This platform to help me with the professional certificate upload box that is not opening. I have tried it for over 1 week now and still no success. I have uploaded everything except that. I even wake up regularly from 12 am to 4 am yet no breakthrough. Pls someone help me out. I have used all manner of browser but still no success.
You need to select the position first, had the same issue until I did that
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by 06013276dc(f): 4:52am On Mar 22, 2019
evablazen:
To those having problem with passport upload, I was finally able to do mine within few seconds
After resizing d pic to 600 x 600, make sure u crop d pic up to the extent that ur face covers the whole picture (only your face and neck is needed), then upload, it will surely accept it
Thank me later

Thank you very much, it worked straightup
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by blackteddy(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Damatik:
Please who has GMAT, Help by sending to dammyatiku@yahoo.com
please, send it to me too. awokunleayokunle@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by SenatorJChris: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2019
dustydee:

What is merit? Merit means you meet the minimum requirement. You are then shortlisted and write the test (here your performance matters - merit, and you are competing against people from your state not the country -still merit). You then go for the interview and depending on your situation (Personality, performance on the day, certificates and I dare say background because this is where a lot of the children of the poor who are good are considered for the job - I knew I had the job during the interview because the interviewer asked me one final question and said if I got it right I would get it and I did - no connection). Connection can only help if you meet the minimum requirements if you don't, there are people within the system who will protest especially if their own wards failed to scale through and then the unions who also have their own wards. The system has it's own checks (though not perfect) so the best thing is to be as fair as possible to avoid such controversies.
Wish you the best.
Dustydee, I hail you Senior man
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by jidex4life: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2019
ruboy:
Get ur NNPC past questions,its updated and genuine.. Just holla @ me on 08101090665
send to me if you have gotten yours at .......jideoforumeh@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by jidex4life: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
mightyboy1:
WhatsApp 07080234950
help. Me with the past questions too at . jideoforumeh@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by jidex4life: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Please I need past questions send to.me at ....... jideoforumeh@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AdetayoS(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Also in need of the past questions
adetayoakinsola@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Edicoco(f): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2019
please send past questions to edith.alaneme@gmail.com thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Royalsuave4real(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
I have done that already but still experiencing the same problem.
GodsDelight:

You need to select the position first, had the same issue until I did that
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by madri4u: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Forget about the professional certificate and hit submit after all the uploads. Ur candidacy submitted page will display with ur passport. If u wish to send to email, click on send to mail which display at the right hand corner of the screen
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ruboy(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2019
jidex4life:
send to me if you have gotten yours at .......jideoforumeh@yahoo.com
call or message that no
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by naziamuhd: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2019
Official NNPC past questions to your email. Call 08039276577
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by HenZina: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Passport and Document Uploading Made Easy......I have resized and uploaded a lot of pics for many Nairalanders and they have referred a lot of people to me to replicate same. If you need that to be done, Whatsapp me on 07068980033.
PS: Every desired/expected success/result will cost you something.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Babatiise(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Royalsuave4real:
I have done that already but still experiencing the same problem.

Hello house, what do I do? Job title not showing, professional certificate not uploading, summary page not uploading but vanishes immediately since last week. .....
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Afeezcality: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
xtain7:

Since you have uploaded those essential documents and have indicated you have a professional certificate.

Just go ahead and submit your application..
That's a brotherly advice

Xtain 7 please I have sent you a PM but we have to be connected first. I need assistance with the passpost resizing thing on NNPC appliation.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by madri4u: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pls guys, which of the experience hired positions title can one apply as a telecom field maintenance engineer for power
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Babatiise:

Hello house, what do I do? Job title not showing, professional certificate not uploading, summary page not uploading but vanishes immediately since last week. .....

Let me look into your issue. Call/WhatsApp 07037836167. I will require the documents in question and access to your page.
NO CHARGES ATTACHED

We are still resolving passport issues for 1k. Five days to go people. Call/WhatsApp 07037836167
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by xtain7: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Afeezcality:

Xtain 7 please I have sent you a PM but we have to be connected first. I need assistance with the passpost resizing thing on NNPC appliation.

Okay noted.. I have replied
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Omero(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
AdetayoS:
Also in need of the past questions
adetayoakinsola@gmail.com

Thanks
Please I also need d past questions. Some one help a brother.. Thanks in advance. Please send to enacutey@gmail.com.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ODUNAIKE: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
My people, have not been able to access the nnpc portal to apply.

It didn't allow me login upon verification as "invalid username or password" persists. Even as I registered two different email but yet to no avail.

I will appreciate tour kind support/advice.

Best Regards,
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by aquafil7gmail: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kindly send me the past nnpc questions papers. I will put u in my prayers for success. The e-mail is aquafil7@gmail.com May God bless u

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Raalsalghul: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
ruboy:
Get ur genuine NNPC PAST QUESTIONS... Buzz me on 08101090665
Can I buzz you on whatsapp?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Kech88: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Please how do u select LG of Origin,its not even giving me options

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.