Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced (181066 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / NNPC Is Recruiting / NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by omotayo9177: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2019
SagirmohH:

Yes i was… to solve the problem of uploading credentials, start from the last (NYSC discharge) to the first (DOB)

I've been trying to upload my documents, but I keep getting his message - 'your previous operation could not be completed due to low memory'. I tried this you method too, it ddnt work. Please what else can I do?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by EngrOsas: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2019
HenZina:

Login again and click on the SEND MAIL button

Thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by mightyboy1: 5:48am On Mar 19, 2019
I'm beginning to suspect NNPC are using this method of not allowing passport photograph go through easily to screen people out so a lot of them won't be able to submit before the time frame given to apply expires.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 19, 2019
mightyboy1:
I'm beginning to suspect NNPC are using this method of not allowing passport photograph go through easily to screen people out so a lot of them won't be able to submit before the time frame given to apply expires.

Hahahahahaha. This is how an average Nigerian comes to a conclusion and I can relate. Your submission was amusing and please do not be offended grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Dolnar: 6:15am On Mar 19, 2019
datascience:

Hahahahahaha. This is how an average Nigerian comes to a conclusion and I can relate. Your submission was amusing and please do not be offended grin grin grin grin

I disagree with you.. A similar glitch happened during DPR recruitment... And it was never rectified... It led to automatic disqualification of those that had issue with their profile...
Believe it or not, so many things happen in this country you think it's a coincidence but it's not...

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:22am On Mar 19, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Finally, thank God.
yeah!
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ruboy(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2019
Get ur NNPC past questions,its updated and genuine.. Just holla @ me on 08101090665
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by adakoleagbenu: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2019
omotayo9177:

I've been trying to upload my documents, but I keep getting his message - 'your previous operation could not be completed due to low memory'. I tried this you method too, it ddnt work. Please what else can I do?

you're probably using a phone and ur memory is low. are you using chrome? switch to uc browser
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by luc26(f): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Please i have gotten to docs upload and the last doc has refused to upload. What could be wrong?i have tried a million times. The size is perfect but it just wont upload.someone pls help
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by luc26(f): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2019
AborMist:
Could anybody upload professional certificates? If yes, how? Asking because I've uploaded all other certificates but the professional certificates could not upload. Though they are below 200kb each.

Am having the same issue,pls have u resolved urs?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Hanibal(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Please I still can't submit my application after 2 days of completing all uploads, it's saying Job title required, when I click on "experienced hire" and the job role, it will take me back to fresh application page
Please what can I do?
Summary page isn't loading
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AborMist: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2019
nellyquash:
Please I tried uploading my DOB and other credentials but is not uploading..

Any guidance?

You have to be patient and keep trying continuously, preferably with PC Firefox browser. That was how I succeeded.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by luc26(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2019
AborMist:

I have uploaded all,its just one left and has refused to load.have tried severally.

You have to be patient and keep trying continuously, preferably with PC Firefox browser. That was how I succeeded.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Prakash247(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2019
sammily:

Yes it is. Try to apply, don't let pessimistic people discourage you. I know people without connections that were employed during the 2012 recruitment. Its a matter of luck.
It's not going through.I find it difficult uploading my credentials.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by triplebaba: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Please can someone above the required age but with the right qualifications apply? Please i need answers asap
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by hmuhammad(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2019
babagiha:
I am having issues with the Certification Sections, the drop isnt coming up and it must be selected before one can make a final submission. can anyone help on this?
I am facing the same problem, any solution yet?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by hmuhammad(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2019
pastorsuccess:
I have been trying this image since undecided undecided, its 53kb and satisfy all other requirements. What can I do ?
Reduce that beards first
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ImaMmakara(f): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=ennyj01 post=76778094]

Graduate or experience [/quot

Sorry I just found out that it's only for experience. I applied for graduate anyways.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ruboy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Get your genuine NNPC Past questions at an affordable price... Buzz me on 08101090665
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Christyanna(f): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
I've not been able to save the Tertiary Education page... It keeps asking me to fill in Masters Qualification...

Is it for only people with Masters Degree??
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Alaminz:
how do u cope with the passport issue plsss

Send your passport to me. I can assist. WhatsApp 07037836167.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Millerules:
Need help!

I have editted my passport to the requirements, initially it was displaying *image does n meet requirements bla bla.
After several tweaking, what i have now is the blue label "processing image. ..

What can I do?

Send your passport to me. I can assist for 1k. WhatsApp 07037836167.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
adakoleagbenu:

it should be something like this. I've tried to help you but I don't know if Will upload. if it doesn't, then you have an idea about it. crop d picture so that your face occupies at least 60% of the whole picture. resize it to like 530x580 , or 600x600

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
pastorsuccess:
I have been trying this image since undecided undecided, its 53kb and satisfy all other requirements. What can I do ?

I can assist for 1k. WhatsApp 07037836167.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by poeticjustice(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Why do people love using other people's predicament to make money? People want to take advantage of the other person's predicament. 2k to help edit. Ah ah
So sad!
undecided
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
poeticjustice:
Why do people love using other people's predicament to make money? People want to take advantage of the other person's predicament. 2k to help edit. Ah ah
So sad!
undecided

It requires time, special skills and software to edit. People have contacted me. Some patronized me and are happy now because their problem is solved. Some are angry because I demand payment or referral for service, so they walk away. Whatever you choose to do is your choice. I render a quality service and its not free.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ScaffoldCON: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
bomaibulub:

It requires time, special skills and software to edit. People have contacted me. Some patronized me and are happy now because their problem is solved. Some are angry because I demand payment or referral for service, so they walk away. Whatever you choose to do is your choice. I render a quality service and its not free.

No disrespect, it's just that I don't have that time, it's why I am not asking to help anyone. You make it sound like it's rocket science.

There's no graphics involved, no "softwares" complex needed at you make it seem.

Crop, Focus on the Face, Save, that's all. Ehe, anything else? Even if na 200 Naira you dey do am, you for dan blow... But no, you want 1k.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Christyanna(f): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

No disrespect, it's just that I don't have that time, it's why I am not asking to help anyone. You make it sound like it's rocket science.

There's no graphics involved, no "softwares" complex needed at you make it seem.

Crop, Focus on the Face, Save, that's all. Ehe, anything else? Even if na 200 Naira you dey do am, you for dan blow... But no, you want 1k.

Pls don't try to kill another person's hussle na. You don't have the time. He has the time. Why are you na vexing. If e pain you reach like that, create the time and start your own! You can do it free sef. Haba.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by poeticjustice(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
If na 1k e for better, but na 2k e dey charge embarassed embarassed
ScaffoldCON:

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Christyanna(f): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
poeticjustice:
If na 1k e for better, but na 2k e dey charge embarassed embarassed

There's someone up willing to do it for 1k.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Christyanna(f): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
bomaibulub:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.