Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced (181084 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / NNPC Is Recruiting / NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Umarlulu: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
dustydee:

Long leg will only help if you get a foot in the door meet the minimum requirement after which you will then compete with other Nigerians (long legged and short legged).
we’re arguing with a friend said that connection do work in such job hunting we Said it’s a lie for this kind job it’s just base on merit.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Debbydelma(f): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
dustydee:
Shortlisting starts next month. One of the factors for screening, I have been told, is age.
How about those who suffered the DOB issue wen applying .....Does this mean no hope of being shortlisted
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by nkayclement: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2019
phemolisti:
Please, is there any HND holder that has applied?

Trying to apply but it requires me to have Masters certificate

Yes a friend wanted to but cos of Masters which is compulsory he couldn't.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by oyeezah(f): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2019
batxano:
Please, did anyone attach CV?
only experienced hire
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by dustydee: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Umarlulu:
we’re arguing with a friend said that connection do work in such job hunting we Said it’s a lie for this kind job it’s just base on merit.
What is merit? Merit means you meet the minimum requirement. You are then shortlisted and write the test (here your performance matters - merit, and you are competing against people from your state not the country -still merit). You then go for the interview and depending on your situation (Personality, performance on the day, certificates and I dare say background because this is where a lot of the children of the poor who are good are considered for the job - I knew I had the job during the interview because the interviewer asked me one final question and said if I got it right I would get it and I did - no connection). Connection can only help if you meet the minimum requirements, if you don't, there are people within the system who will protest especially if their own wards failed to scale through and then the unions members also have their own wards. The system has it's own checks (though not perfect) so the best thing is to be as fair as possible to avoid such controversies.
Wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Umarlulu: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2019
dustydee:

What is merit? Merit means you meet the minimum requirement. You are then shortlisted and write the test (here your performance matters - merit, and you are competing against people from your state not the country -still merit). You then go for the interview and depending on your situation (Personality, performance on the day, certificates and I dare say background because this is where a lot of the children of the poor who are good are considered for the job - I knew I had the job during the interview because the interviewer asked me one final question and said if I got it right I would get it and I did - no connection). Connection can only help if you meet the minimum requirements if you don't, there are people within the system who will protest especially if their own wards failed to scale through and then the unions who also have their own wards. The system has it's own checks (though not perfect) so the best thing is to be as fair as possible to avoid such controversies.
Wish you the best.
thank you.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Burchester: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2019
dustydee:
Shortlisting starts next month. One of the factors for screening, I have been told, is age.

Seriously shortlisting starts next month while NNPC Recruitment is know to takes years
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by dustydee: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Burchester:

Seriously shortlisting starts next month while NNPC Recruitment is know to takes years
It is usually faster and fairer when it's done in house than when consultants are used. This, I believe will be completed this year.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Awwalion: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
dustydee:

What is merit? Merit means you meet the minimum requirement. You are then shortlisted and write the test (here your performance matters - merit, and you are competing against people from your state not the country -still merit). You then go for the interview and depending on your situation (Personality, performance on the day, certificates and I dare say background because this is where a lot of the children of the poor who are good are considered for the job - I knew I had the job during the interview because the interviewer asked me one final question and said if I got it right I would get it and I did - no connection). Connection can only help if you meet the minimum requirements if you don't, there are people within the system who will protest especially if their own wards failed to scale through and then the unions who also have their own wards. The system has it's own checks (though not perfect) so the best thing is to be as fair as possible to avoid such controversies.
Wish you the best.
This is very revealing. Thank you so much, I appreciate this.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
xtain7:

That's not fair at all
It cost nothing to help

Please if you know you still having issues with passport uploading or editing.. Just PM me.. I will gladly help you out with no Charge's attached

I have worked on and uploaded some passports in less than 5 minutes. However, most of the others took up to 2 or more hours. There is one Peter Taiwo that I am still working on since yesterday and that is because he is yet to adhere strictly to my instructions when taking his pictures. What I am trying to say is that the attributes of your passport or picture would make my work easy or difficult.

Today I have worked for a number of clients this morning. Biola (Instagram name: biolacious) sent me a professional passport she used for visa applications but her passport lacked one attribute so we worked with a different photo she took this morning and she is happy now. I am only using the above case study because so far she is the only client that has given her blessing for me to use she social media handle in a nairaland post.

From my experience on this NNPC passport upload thing since Thursday last week, I have been able to decipher their base requirements. Some of these requirements are stated in the portal while some are not. That's why I request more than one photo.

I will edit and upload your passport for 1k only. Call/Whatsapp 07037836167.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
McTEE10:
my pass port is not uploading.

how do i go about it?

For 1k, I can edit and upload your passport. Call/whatsapp 07037836167

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ruboy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
For your genuine NNPC PAST QUESTIONS ..Holla @ me: 08101090665
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by nkayclement: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
bomaibulub:

I have worked on and uploaded some passports in less than 5 minutes. However, most of the others took up to 2 or more hours. There is one Peter Taiwo that I am still working on since yesterday and that is because he is yet to adhere strictly to my instructions when taking his pictures. What I am trying to say is that the attributes of your passport or picture would make my work easy or difficult.

Today I have worked for a number of clients this morning. Biola (Instagram name: biolacious) sent me a professional passport she used for visa applications but her passport lacked one attribute so we worked with a different photo she took this morning and she is happy now. I am only using the above case study because so far she is the only client that has given her blessing for me to use she social media handle in a nairaland post.

From my experience on this NNPC passport upload thing since Thursday last week, I have been able to decipher their base requirements. Some of these requirements are stated in the portal while some are not. That's why I request more than one photo.

I will edit and upload your passport for 1k only. Call/Whatsapp 07037836167.

I can edit and upload yours for free if you don't mind.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Chiomzybaby20: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please is there a WhatsApp group yet?,for easy communication.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AborMist: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Royalsuave4real:
You all are talking about passport issues when I have been begging everyone on This platform to help me with the professional certificate upload box that is not opening. I have tried it for over 1 week now and still no success. I have uploaded everything except that. I even wake up regularly from 12 am to 4 am yet no breakthrough. Pls someone help me out. I have used all manner of browser but still no success.

I had the same issue but have finally succeeded in uploading everything. For the professional certificates, you have to keep trying repeatedly not with phone but PC. Provided the size is as specified, it must surely upload. It is just a matter of time and data you are able and willing to sacrifice.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by bomaibulub(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
nkayclement:

I can edit and upload yours for free if you don't mind.

smiley
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by MzQuadrey: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
if you are having issues with your passport, just resnap it. crop it to show majorly your head then use window resizer to resize to 600 width and 600 height then save. the App is free on microsoft App store.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by 9japple(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chiomzybaby20:
Please is there a WhatsApp group yet?,for easy communication.
Good idea, can someone open a whatsapp group for this.....thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ennyj01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
9japple:

So what will now happen to the next set??
How will they get information?? I don't see anything wrong in leaving the process in this page.. My opinion though

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Switlife: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
9japple:

Not a good idea.

Privacy is no longer guaranteed. With Nairaland you can connect with who you choose to connect with only.

Also, a lot of valuable information can be lost. If the group is deleted by the admin, there goes your information.

Nairaland has more longevity than a WhatsApp group. For instance, we can still refer to information on the previous NNPC recruitment threads. WhatsApp cannot do this.

A WhatsApp group has limited number of participants.

There are many other disadvantages but let me not appear verbose.

9 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by shar10ckq: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hello guys am still having issue regarding passport upload. it took me more than 24 hours and still no hope. Please guys help
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by nkayclement: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
shar10ckq:
Hello guys am still having issue regarding passport upload. it took me more than 24 hours and still no hope. Please guys help

Upload your passport here
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by omotayo9177: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
adakoleagbenu:

you're probably using a phone and ur memory is low. are you using chrome? switch to uc browser

thanks
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by evablazen: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2019
To those having problem with passport upload, I was finally able to do mine within few seconds
After resizing d pic to 600 x 600, make sure u crop d pic up to the extent that ur face covers the whole picture (only your face and neck is needed), then upload, it will surely accept it
Thank me later
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by PearlMD: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Pls what us the nature of the test for experienced hires, is it aptitude test that is GMAT or will the questions be based on your area of specialization?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ruboy(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2019
PearlMD:
Pls what us the nature of the test for experienced hires, is it aptitude test that is GMAT or will the questions be based on your area of specialization?
u need to get the past questions..holla at me 08101090665
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ruboy(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Get ur genuine NNPC PAST QUESTIONS... Buzz me on 08101090665

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Damatik: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Please who has GMAT, Help by sending to dammyatiku@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by niyogeol(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Good morning folks!

Please can anyone help me resize my passport photo? I have tried all methods written here to no avail.

Thanks in view for your kind considerations.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by mightyboy1: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2019
niyogeol:
Good morning folks!

Please can anyone help me resize my passport photo? I have tried all methods written here to no avail.

Thanks in view for your kind considerations.
WhatsApp 07080234950
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Lorddominic(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2019
xtain7:

That's not fair at all
It cost nothing to help

Please if you know you still having issues with passport uploading or editing.. Just PM me.. I will gladly help you out with no Charge's attached

Plz bro i'm in dire need of ur help wit passport uploading...hw do i get in touch wit u? Tanx
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by xtain7: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lorddominic:

Plz bro i'm in dire need of ur help wit passport uploading...hw do i get in touch wit u? Tanx
Pm me

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.