Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Cry For Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cry For Kano (709 Views)

Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers / 2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty / Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cry For Kano by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
In the mist great darkness , a slight flash of light is treasured, this is situation between the CP wakali and the good people of Kano.. They mob him like a great politician and chants of SINGAM goes everywhere.. Singam is a character in an indian movie, a policeman who stood for justice and truth..

Kano experienced evil just like many contested states but the difference is that a single police man decided to do the right thing, now he is a hero and has made name for himself..This is the beauty of life, to make name for oneself where honor and truth stands..

Wakali has all to lose, Apc has won the presidency, just like other policemen and military who chose to use force to please their master , we have seen the Amaechis, Akpabios and others who want to subvert the will of the people, we have many unknown CPS and military men joining the chorus, i shake my head at mortal men who want to please kings, just like Wakali of Kano, stand for the truth and honour will come to you, it doesn't matter what political party you belong or what you might lose, once you justify your actions before God and the people, honour is not too far from you..

Wakali tops Buhari are as it stands now in the eyes of Kano, history will remember one who raised the hand of a thief and the other who stood for justice... The name Wakali will be honoured and many will bow to his lineage but nobody will remember other CPS, military officers and other nobodies who worked dirty for their master, they will continue to bow to their master, their lineage will continue to bow to the lineage of their master..

Think deeply about these word and learn from it, whatever big opportunity or position you find yourself, you can choose to make name for yourself by standing in truth or deal falsely and continue to bow to somebody..

To conclude, i fought a tear when i saw how the people of Kano celebrate CP wakali of Kano, shows how rare it is to find a truthful man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cry For Kano by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2019
After 2023, kwakwanson will appoint him as igp
Re: I Cry For Kano by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Nice piece you've put up, OP. The man deserves to be honoured, not only because he stood for justice and fairness but because he's not a biased fellow. In the history of kano politics, theres always violence as a result if perceived injustice in the part of the losing party. This time around, we're seeing the opposite. During the recent presidential elections, apc delivered the state for Buhari and now, it's the pdp. My utmost joy was the role he played in arresting the deputy governor of kano who was trying to smuggle already thumb printed ballot papers into a collation centre. This shows how desperate some politicians can be...choosing their personal interests over and above the interest of the people who elected them in office. People are wiser now.
Re: I Cry For Kano by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2019
If only Yakubu of INEC will learn from them, i know he tried his best but he doesnt look like he has a strong personality under serious pressure...

Hope we get to see another Jega before 2023

(1) (Reply)

Sign This Petition Against The Killings In Rivers State / Supplementary Election To Hold In Rivers State On Saturday / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.