Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class (714 Views)

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un / Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by nickxtra(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
North Korean President, Kim Jong Un has described Nigeria and Ghana as the backbone of Africa , because according to him, “they have all the natural resources in abundance to make them the most important and sought after countries in the world but corruption is a major problem and a curse to them”.

“Give me just a year and i will transform these two countries into first class countries that will attract businesses all over the world.

Nigeria should give in, Ghana should give in and let us colonize them for the second time so they will eventually learn how to run a country .

These two countries are on a mission of proving to the whites that blacks are only good at crimes and having the power of having long lasting sex .

Sit up Africa ,Sit and sit up Nigeria or just sell the countries to us”.

https://abiapulse.com/2018/11/25/give-me-nigeria-and-ghana-to-become-first-class-countries/

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by phelonrays: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
"Give me just a year and i will transform these two countries into first class countries that will attract businesses all over the world.
Nigeria should give in, Ghana should give in and let us colonize them for the second time so they will eventually learn how to run a country"
--Kim

bet me Buhari would be the first to offer.... grin
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by donbachi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sorry,nigeria is already taken
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by GOFRONT(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin

Nigerian Senators will not like this idea....Las las death sentence wil be imposed on them....if u know u know

Kim Jong Un....The Nightmare of Nigerian political office holder.
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by dreamwords: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
It's better than what we are doing here
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by Xisnin(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fake news.
A man who couldn't control his obesity wants to colonize another country.
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by EngrKem: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is so true
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by Raydos: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Please colonize Nigerians, enough of all these tyrants that call themselves politicians

(1) (Reply)

History Of Africa Before 1879 / I Will Not Witch-hunt Anyone As Governor - Ihedioha / Face Your EFCC Case, Group Tells Admiral Usman Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.