Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Could It Be That Micheal Jackson Was A Pedophile? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be That Micheal Jackson Was A Pedophile? (644 Views)

'Not A Pedophile But What's My Condition Called?' (REPLIED) / But A Pedophile But What's My Condition Called? / Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be That Micheal Jackson Was A Pedophile? by ShinqRambq: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2019
Today,I read about Mike Tyson saying he wouldn't have allowed micheal jackson be with his kids,this brought my attention to something I read a long time ago before all this pedophile drama About MJ came up again ,on Biggie's biography.

On December 26,1995 MJ and Notorious B.I.G released a single.Biggie was one of the few hip-hop rappers to release a song with MJ but allow me to draw your attention to this comment from one of Biggie's "youngin",Lil Cease.According to Lil Cease,He was still a kid then and he was anxious to meet MJ and so he asked Biggie to introduce him to MJ then Biggie dropped the bombshell

"I do not trust Micheal with Kids"

True to his words,Biggie never allowed little Lil Cease to meet MJ.

Could it be that MJ was a pedophile undecided

Re: Could It Be That Micheal Jackson Was A Pedophile? by rottennaija(m): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2019
It's very possible. There is no smoke without a fire
Re: Could It Be That Micheal Jackson Was A Pedophile? by amaniro: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Please let the dead be respected.
Re: Could It Be That Micheal Jackson Was A Pedophile? by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2019
lies!!! I don't believe any said on that leaving Neverland docuseries, not one word of it!
Re: Could It Be That Micheal Jackson Was A Pedophile? by ShinqRambq: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2019
chrisbaxtian:
lies!!! I don't believe any said on that leaving Neverland docuseries, not one word of it!
It wasn't in leaving Neverland that he said it,he said it in Biggie's biography
Re: Could It Be That Micheal Jackson Was A Pedophile? by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2019
ShinqRambq:

It wasn't in leaving Neverland that he said it,he said it in Biggie's biography

still lies

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Story Of How A Girl He Brought Home Cooked Rice For Him Using A Kettl / PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! / How To Show Love To Your Boyfriend That Can Lead To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.