Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) (92712 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Bimpe29: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
No matter who you are, what I am we will all become history eventually.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by davibid: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
namiji2598:

yes u ar right our government are the best govt in d world, that's y our economy remains the best, because we lack any natural resources...mumu
I
only if
INEC
NEPA
NPF
politicians
among others are demolished
only our teachers and soldiers have my respect in this country
but mumu like u when u enter the street to hustle then ur eyes will clear

And you deprive pleasure in calling someone you have not met /seen in your entire life mumu

It’s indeed regretable to see a NYSC serving member so impetuous with words

I bet you’ll blame the government also for your uncultured usage of words

Next time should you decide to, just quote me wisely and if you have not better to say pass peacefully. Thanks

#KINGBID

3 Likes

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by legalwealth(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
tomdon:
How's an open roof vehicle bulletproof

You are intelligent. I asked myself the same question initially but I later reasoned it that they would wind up the glasses.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by namiji2598: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
davibid:

And you deprive pleasure in calling someone you have not met /seen in your entire life mumu

It’s indeed regretable to see a NYSC serving member so impetuous with words

I bet you’ll blame the government also for your uncultured usage of words

Next time should you decide to, just quote me wisely and if you have not better to say pass peacefully. Thanks

#KINGBID
even this one self deh complain
press d blue picture

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by bumzylongs: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Neo Nazis
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by GideonVIBES(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
theoldpretender:

Space travel was not present in 1941. The Space shuttle was developed in the 1970's and the first flight was in 1981.

The Germans and British did develop jet fighters by the 1940's (the German one might have been of great use for them, if not for Hitler's meddling).

HOWEVER....the Germans developed the first intercontinental ballistic missiles the V1, V2 and the V3 which were used to attack the UK IN 1944/5. The designer of these missiles, Wernher Von Braun later designed the Saturn V rocket that took American astronauts to the moon between 1969-71.(He also had a working plan to get men to Planet Mars...sadly did not get off the drawing board)

The Space age began with the launch of the Soviet satellite Sputnik in 1957. Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gargarian became the first man in space in 1961

Thanks bro. I had the Soviet sputnik in mind right there (space shuttle). I didn't actually know the exact year it was made.

Once again, thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by stag: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Drakkernoir:
I'm still trying to understand how the Germans in that period were soo technologically advanced.

‘Iron Hand’ Otto Von Bismarck started the foundation for their advancement more than fifty years prior.

As first Chancellor, an ‘All Powerful Germany’ was his primary goal.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by tsannee(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
ajon1:
wow since 1938. I use to love Benz rides but Yahoo boys made it look common. I will work hard and hopefully one day, I will buy one probably in vogue at that time
May God answer ur prayer

2 Likes

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by sweetrace(f): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Colonialism destroyed us.

You wouldn't believe that Africans were already performing surgeries in precolonial Africa. The colonialists came and criminalized many African products in favor of white products, many of these products were made from raw materials taken from here to Europe. The whites condemned our products as inferior to theirs. In short, everything of ours from arts to religion to medicine were suppressed in favour of their own.

Before the colonialists left, they ensured that our psychology was so dented that we thought of white product as superior and black/African products as inferior.

Even though the colonialists have left, Africa is still being colonized indirectly (imperialism).

Yes! We have neocolonialism now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by sweetrace(f): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
samsard:
Hahaha, like I knew someone would mention this book.
I was just thinking of how political scientists always bring up the book in any discourse.
This excuse is now lame, Africa has been under-developing its self.
Go check actual historical architectural structures from ancient civilisations, they still have SIGNIFICANT parts of them standing till this day.

I’m not a political scientist.You don’t get it. I understand. You don’t want to get it. You just want to be right. You just want to appear to know it all.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Husbandofigbos: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
samsard:
That Benin wall gist is trash!! and even if it did exist at some point, it certainly doesn't compare to what middle eastern and Asian civilisations had built within similar or earlier time periods.
My friend, why don't you Google it instead of advertising your ignorance?

vertueptime:

Chaaaiiii benin wall longer that the greatwall of china, pls help me with ur dealers number
Not everyone is a junkie like you. Go and enrol in primary 1 of any good school. What I said would be taught you there. You are so dumb that you couldn't Google what I said.

ghettochild4u:

Listen to ur ignorant self. Longer than China's great wall.. Oponu
Your father who failed to educate you properly is the oponu. If he educated you, you won't be here advertising your ignorance.

asobo:
This your lie can generate #10,000 megawatts of electricity.
Google it and stop making a fool of yourself.

Afonjas:
[s][/s]
THE WALL NA SPIRITUAL WALL? SO AFTER ALL THESE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?
WE BLACKS GET PROBLEM BE SAY WE DON GET PROBLEM.

I decided to tag you illiterates together. Instead of you all to read and use your phones to get educated, you are arguing like dumb illiterates.

Read the link below, print it out and hang it in your houses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/8sh0rp/til_that_the_walls_of_benin_were_the_largest/

1 Like

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by jacoik(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Husbandofigbos:
Mercedes have been making bulletproof cars since 1938 and one ignorant conductor on Autos section was comparing Lexus to Benz.

lolxxxxhahaha I swear guy u dey heartless
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Husbandofigbos: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
suratwo62:

Where did you get this piece of information from The Benin Wall was mere mud and clay. It no longer exists. The Great China Wall is a tourist attraction and a source of education up till tomorrow. Please cool down with your Benin Wall hype!!!

The Bini wall was destroyed by the British, didn't just fall on its own.

Read wide, una no go gree.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by samsard(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Husbandofigbos:

My friend, why don't you Google it instead of advertising your ignorance?

Not everyone is a junkie like you. Go and enrol in primary 1 of any good school. What I said would be taught you there. You are so dumb that you couldn't Google what I said.

Your father who failed to educate you properly is the oponu. If he educated you, you won't be here advertising your ignorance.

Google it and stop making a fool of yourself.

I decided to tag you illiterates together. Instead of you all to read and use your phones to get educated, you are arguing like dumb illiterates.

Read the link below, print it out and hang it in your houses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/8sh0rp/til_that_the_walls_of_benin_were_the_largest/
You mean that we built a wall long than 21,000km ?!? do you even realize how lengthy that is?
You're an ignorant fool. Research for the longest wall in history & be humble.

3 Likes

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Drakkernoir:
I'm still trying to understand how the Germans in that period were soo technologically advanced.
almost like they came in contact with extra terresterials.. most of what we use today was invented under Hitler's regime. Which makes him the greatest German leader that ever lived. I wish I was German.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Vatod(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
simplyhonest:
there was a time I admired Hitler...
i always admire him, seriously!!!
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:
They are suppose to burn everything about this evil man to Ashes, I read everything about his terrible reign and I was literally in tears, Las las he killed himself, what a fvcking coward angry
depends on who told the story .. learn from history . The Victor always writes the narrative that suits him....don't be ignorant .

1 Like

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
revolt:
depends on who told the story .. learn from history . The Victor always writes the narrative that suits him....don't be ignorant .

What is this one saying? Am I suppose to hear from Hitler the loser? Who is the ignorant one here
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Husbandofigbos:

Mention a single significant thing that you have done. Just 1.

As far back as centuries ago, we had the Benin wall which is the largest structure built by man longer than the Great wall of China. We had Empires built by the Borno, Oyo, Bini, etc.

You should learn to read wide and not trash talk your own thing so that you'll look smart in front of outsiders.
why do we like to Decieve ourselves.....?!!!! N
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What is this one saying? Am I suppose to hear from Hitler the loser? Who is the ignorant one here
yes u hear from the Germans too. Stop displaying ignorance. A historian studies both sides

1 Like

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by namiji2598: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Afonjas:

It beat my imagination how some people don't see anything wrong with Nigeria or Black people.
despite the natural resources,,,hunger and killings everywhere
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by kernniejay(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Husbandofigbos:
Mercedes have been making bulletproof cars since 1938 and one ignorant conductor on Autos section was comparing Lexus to Benz.

I remember the bus conductor that was saying Benz is overrated and Lexus is better. When a fool is silent he is assumed to be wise.
Benz first, BMW follows and others next.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
revolt:
yes u hear from the Germans too. Stop displaying ignorance. A historian studies both sides

You are dumb, did I ever mention where I read from a particular side
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are dumb, did I ever mention where I read from a particular side
who be this hoe wey dry run mouth like dog?!! No wonder your father's came down from heaven with chain....you owe eeryfin you use today to Hitler..worship him
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by sabawex(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Larryfest:
As far back as 1939 a particular country already made a bullet proof car but Nigeria in 2019 can't boast of something worthy or significant .hmmm
Shut your gut we manufacture innoson vehicles
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
revolt:
who be this hoe wey dry run mouth like dog?!! No wonder your father's came down from heaven with chain....you owe eeryfin you use today to Hitler..worship him

A dolt is better than you, because you lick Hitler's ass and eat his poo in dreams or in a trance doesn't mean everyone will be a low life like you.....worship yourself.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by ACE1010: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Drakkernoir:

It baffles me also.....this is almost 80 yrs ago angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off / What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? / Gold Customized Mercedes Benz In Kaduna - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.