Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Earn Money Through Android App Creation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Money Through Android App Creation (338 Views)

Admob App Creation / *why Nigerians Fail To Make Money Through The Internet.* / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Money Through Android App Creation by kingben06: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
H[b]ow much did you earn today?[/b]

Hello pals... I'm gonna help u to start earning real cash from today... Provided that you are willing to take action!!!!!

*SMART-CLASS 2.0 PRESENTS A FREE ONLINE SEMINAR ON "ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT"*

*What you will learn!!!*

- How to develop all kinds of mobile App and EARN cash from it

- How to monetize your App to earn from Google AdMob

- Becoming a professional App Developer on Fiverr, and similar websites

*Date:* Wednesday, 13th March 2019
*Time* 9:00pm

Don't just sit and watch�
*It's time to LEARN and EARN*

https:///CKdBABjYjLFIi89O3a1jOm

enjoy
Re: Earn Money Through Android App Creation by kingben06: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Alright... I will try and keep this page posted on my recent tutorials on App development... U can as well join my Watsapp group via the link above....

My tutorials shall begin by 9:00pm everyday...

Watch out...
Re: Earn Money Through Android App Creation by accessclem: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
kingben06:
H[b]ow much did you earn today?[/b]

Hello pals... I'm gonna help u to start earning real cash from today... Provided that you are willing to take action!!!!!

*SMART-CLASS 2.0 PRESENTS A FREE ONLINE SEMINAR ON "ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT"*

*What you will learn!!!*

- How to develop all kinds of mobile App and EARN cash from it

- How to monetize your App to earn from Google AdMob

- Becoming a professional App Developer on Fiverr, and similar websites

*Date:* Wednesday, 13th March 2019
*Time* 9:00pm

Don't just sit and watch�
*It's time to LEARN and EARN*

https:///CKdBABjYjLFIi89O3a1jOm

enjoy

link not working
Re: Earn Money Through Android App Creation by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
kingben06:
Alright... I will try and keep this page posted on my recent tutorials on App development... U can as well join my Watsapp group via the link above....

My tutorials shall begin by 9:00pm everyday...

Watch out...
please add me to the group

(1) (Reply)

Be Creative N Earn / Interested In Making Money From The Telecom Industry Come In Here / Facebook Ads Discussion: These Are Common Reasons Your Facebook Ads Not Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.