Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road (39813 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video) / LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road by PrincessB1(f): 12:25am On Mar 14, 2019
nicepoker101:
I will take that as a compliment

Re: Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road by Neddyogu(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2019
muyo2001:
And Baba God said, cry no more my son.. Look thou behind thee. Yes may take out all the produce of the plantation and sell in the marketplace and earn yourself some cash to replace the burnt car.

Because Na him papa plantation....
Re: Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road by Tzben(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2019
I'm seeing some individuals attacking this man whom survived this accident. The car owner should either forgive the situation or be sued for risking the life of the borrower.
Re: Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road by mozona(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2019
gbese

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alosiby's house... / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.