Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts (36367 Views)

Govs Planned To Withhold Salaries, Sack Workers If They Didn’t Win Election: EU / Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by holuphisayor(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wailing
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by Ndubest123(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Cry cry iberiberism this is just the beginning when your immunity expires you face EFCC
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Who told you that it is INEC that is holding your certificate, is the hausa fulani Cabal that you have being serving that has used and dumped you.
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by Abagworo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
kolafolabi:
Says who? Returning officer laid a complaint that he announced the result under duress.. With that, you are on your own.

Is the complaint true? Of course not
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by Flyingngel(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
ekaette1621 post:

Some idiots will blame Buhari for this.

You with spamming every thread with the above death slogan.
Even though i Don't like Okorocha greed INEC denying him his certificate of return is tantamount to overridding the constitution.
Buhari shld call all those putting pressure on Inec Chairman to order.
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by gbishman: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rochas is a clear example of a leopard who can never change it's spots. A thug will always remain a thug, a thief a thief. So his behaviour at this time doesn't surprise a bit.
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by israelmao(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Roaches is still talking.
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by Majornuggets(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nairaland lawyers, is there any section of our electoral laws backing the withholding of certificate of an election that as already been declared ...
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by doctokwus: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
searchlight:
in as much as I am not a fan of Okoroawusa he is righ on this one. everyone who fill the election was rigged to go to tribunal and inec has no power to withhold any persons cert. ones declared a winner.
You are right and this is what many elected leaders in Nigeria have been capitalizing on.
Even if you shoot a man's legs,break his legs,put a hidden gun to his scrotum and force him to announce any kind of result,they all have the belief it's only the tribunal that can upturn it.
They get sworn in,enjoy the pecks,priviledges,criminal and corrupt deeds of office till the tribunal hearing starts.
They sleep well and throw banter during hearings because the law in Nigeria says should prove your case polling unit by polling unit,a feat everyone knows it's impossible practically and financially.
Nigeria is a messed up land full of criminals,forgers and fraudsters like the Okorochas,Amaechis,etc that carry out gangster like actions in broad daylight,knowing the law and the man in charge encourages allows them to get away with whatever crime they commit.

1 Like

Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by InansBobo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
kolafolabi:
Says who? Returning officer laid a complaint that he announced the result under duress.. With that, you are on your own.
under duress but did he actually won? If no, why not declare the right winner now! Is it the under duress that should be the reason why he should be denied his right? What if he was too anxious to become sure earlier? If he won, no need for these, if he lost, then call the real winner now. What do you think?
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by searchlight: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
kikake:

So if they make you a Returning officer, a contestant forged numbers of votes, you declare him winner and ask other contestants to go to court?
Why then did they employ you as an umpire for the election?

The Returning officer saw the fraud, asked to be left to report to his superior at hqs. He was refused, and forced to announce the forged figures. But before he announced the result he said he was under duress to announce the result, thereby first tactically declared the result null, void and of no effect.
once again where did the REC declared the result? in okorocha's house or in state inec office? if the the former you have a case if in the later you have no case
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by Cas53877(m): 4:17am On Mar 14, 2019
He who the gods want to kill, they first make him go mad. Rochas was slapped by the gods and that was the beginning of his madness. Agree that, in his cockroache brain, INEC may not have the power to ‘seize’ his certification of returns; what makes him think that he, Okorocha has the power to hold INEC returning officer hostage and compelled him to declare him winner. He forgot that he who seek equity must come him a clean hand. I think his problem have justed started because he will pay restitution to all Imo people for all his atrocities.
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by icankel: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2019
baliyubla:
Is Mr. Iberiberism trying to pass a message to Nigerians by claiming INEC are being used by some certain people to fight him.

Very obvious INEC takes orders from the APC, no wonder the elections were a sham.
since Rochas is involved he will expose them one after the other, dats y APC is being careful with him
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by PrincessB1(f): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
A
For Adeji tongue
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by OhiOfIhima: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2019
PrincessB1:

For Adeji tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy Just let me catch you naw, no be only Adeji ati Akutee
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by PrincessB1(f): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Just let me catch you naw, no be only Adeji ati Akutee
Oniri achigariga grin grin
Re: INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts by OhiOfIhima: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2019
PrincessB1:

Oniri achigariga grin grin

lol... anayamisi..

vakumi naw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman / How Osinbajo Campaigned For Dapo Abiodun In Ogun / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.