Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

"My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo (48525 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
mmadu5:

She's not getting any younger or do you think you will remain beautiful forever . Foolish girl
What has insult got to do with this comment nau

You go school at all undecided
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by coolestchris(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
just one slap for this funke akundele and one knock for this ini edo... they had better leave us out of this their childish outing
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by bonnyhope: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why is Ini Edo not wearing pant?
Do you have spiritual eyez
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by namiji2598: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Like for ini Edo share for Funke.....
please who snap ur picture for u?
like for doggy,share for onyi profile picture
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by midnighter(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Akalia:
Age has caught up with this women. I see no shade of attrativeness on them no more.

sad not even a shade?
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by omooba969(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
namiji2598:

please who snap ur picture for u?
like for doggy,share for onyi profile picture

Onyi22 is a fvcking dude. grin
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by Onyi22(f): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
omooba969:

Na ur papa be fucking dudu
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by omooba969(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Na my papa be fûcking idiota

Òdè òshì. grin

Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by samsam2019: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Realtord43:
Did Ini edo hv mirror in her house undecided
same question I wan ask ooo lol

All these old cargo sef grin

1 Like

Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
samsam2019:
same question I wan ask ooo lol

All these old cargo sef grin

Like say if Ini Edo open up now, u no go hit the juicy nunu?

Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by bluefilm: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Maybe she hasn't realized it herself, but something is definitely wrong somewhere with ini edo. embarassed

1 Like

Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by 2blessed01(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Babe Ko, Babe Ni...
Wetin Concern Me
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by namiji2598: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
omooba969:

abeg tell her/him to clean his/her feet, paint her/his wall before snapping
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by omooba969(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
namiji2598:

abeg tell her/him to clean his/her feet, paint her/his wall before snapping

Onyi22 is a dirty twät, his case is beyond redemption. grin
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by namiji2598: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
midnighter:

sad not even a shade?
leave am na me I deh see
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by Onyi22(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
omooba969:

Onyi22 is a dirty twät, his case is beyond redemption. grin
Lol
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by BarristerAlarig: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
Realtord43:
Did Ini edo hv mirror in her house undecided

"Did" you know how to construct simple sentences??
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by BarristerAlarig: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Does....

Doesn't.
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by tunize(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Yesu.....u na eyeness how u take know? Seems u're gifted in that angle
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
na 20litre of texcoat paint diz beb use fa
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by Donjazzy12(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
musictori:
Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele shared a photo recently and featuring in her picture is another star actress, Ini Edo. She captioned the photo "my Babe and I"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/my-babe-and-i-funke-akindele-pictured.html
Lesbians!
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by lekbel09(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
snowxandria:
grin the lady above me is a jobless fowl cheesy as for these two retired hoes angry stop disturbing us

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
it's so obvious that u have multiple personality disorder ,such that it allows you switch monikers for fun.Its so obvious that this is Immaculatesnow .Mods abeg do the needful and ban this guy again
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by samsam2019: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2019
omooba969:

Like say if Ini Edo open up now, u no go hit the juicy nunu?
I have probably had more bomb sex than ini Edo herself.

I may smash her or pass but I sincerely won't lust after her
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by omooba969(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2019
samsam2019:
I have probably had more bomb sex than ini Edo herself.

I may smash her or pass but I sincerely won't lust after her

You're not even sure of yasef. undecided

Yeye dey smell! cool
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by TruthHurts100: 1:30am On Mar 14, 2019
musictori:
Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele shared a photo recently and featuring in her picture is another star actress, Ini Edo. She captioned the photo "my Babe and I"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/my-babe-and-i-funke-akindele-pictured.html

Advice her to get married.
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Ini Edo not looking herself!!!
She was more beautiful then that what she is now!
So what should we do now?
I should give here the little beauty I manage?
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by Tareq1105: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:

How many ladies dey wear pants now?

My girl friend has stopped tey tey.
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by mknigeriagreat: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Doesn't.

Doesn't means ''does not''(two words). I was correcting only one word ''did'' with does...............(dotted lines) that tells you to complete your statement. Learn.
Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by smartking1: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2019
OK oo

Re: "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo by BarristerAlarig: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Doesn't means ''does not''(two words). I was correcting only one word ''did'' with does...............(dotted lines) that tells you to complete your statement. Learn.

Oga you were wrong. Period!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together / Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.