Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS (9523 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Darevofpeace(m): 4:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Kingpee2:
If you had engaged yourself in one petty trade you won’t be a victim of this and besides how did you end up not doing family planning before your kids got to 4 when you know it will be difficult to take care of them ,our society needs more education on family planning to both men and women individually..
she already had those kid's before the demise of her husband, if this is your the only advice,pls.fly away like a bird.Mr family planner
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Martinez19(m): 4:56am On Mar 14, 2019
If this story is true, then those men are he goats.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by iQUOTE: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2019
May God save us all.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Let me get this straight. Her husband died and she had no other choice than solicit help from other men. Knowing fully well that there are many wolves out there. What about her husband's family? What about her own family? Or is she an outcast?

She didn't feel the need to involve her husband's family for support, at least for the sake of the children.

You lack dignity! You slept with them out of lack of respect for yourself and your late husband. He died and you resorted to prostitution like that was your only option? A good woman will never stoop so low to dehumanize herself in that manner! You went on to sleep with different men b4 realizing they were only using you? Are you that dumb?

Truth is, even if her husband were alive and suddenly went broke, this woman here will still commit adultery and justify it with whatever damn reason that settles with her. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is finding out that the woman you married is nothing but a coded prostitute!
always pray that you should never encounter trials bigger than you... All you wrote above is trash.... Put yourself in the woman's shoe and also have you seen family of late husband helping out in Nigeria? BE realistic and stop showcasing Ur english skills... People are going thru more Hell than you..

May God send her a helper
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Guest007:
My mother raised 5 of us on plain rice, and we slept in a shanty 1 room, all 6 of us... Now my mum owns a supermarket, and 4 of her children are graduates.

This woman probably sold her dignity for weaves, and smart phones.

This generation cry

I feel so bad for her sons cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I believe your mum has a good support system to help her start from somewhere.... Most Igbo women are full time housewives
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Only when you pray to your God for destiny helpers will you get genuine help.

Hard to find a selfless man who will help you without talking thrash though Hausa men can be good though.
... Can't you pray to God to make you a destiny helper to others? Or is it that women can't be destiny helpers too?
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2019
dominique:
I'm not moved by her silly reasons for selling herself so cheaply. She's morally bankrupt herself. Those men didn't hold a gun to her head and forced her to sleep with them did they? I know of a widowed mother of six who his managing to raise her kids without ever having to resort to prostitution. Whatever happened to her immediate family? Her husband's family? None could help? Why is it only men she's asking for favours? Are there no privileged women that she could meet for assistance? Even if she's stark illiterate without a skill, prostitution is still not an option excerpt she chooses to which she did.
... Brilliant
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
... Can't you pray to God to make you a destiny helper to others? Or is it that women can't be destiny helpers too?
That's my fucking prayer point everyday. I wanna help people. One gotta b helped before helping others. I know where u driving at but just leave me outta it... Won't b surprised if u married a housewife that contributes zero to family support and you'll b attacking ladies here.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2019
decatalyst:
What are the men of these days turning into nitori olorun?

Jo
Why the high sex drive in our society?

A married man messing around. Let's not even talk of the single guys...that one nah long thing.

Thats why I don't support "full house wife" thing! Now the woman is left to suffer without help.

While no one plan to die early and leave their responsibility for others to carry, it is best to empower your partner for the 'unknown" circumstances.

This has nothing to do with being a randy he goat or oversexed individuals. Our people have a penchant for taking advantage of other people's situations and using their little pittance as an instrument of oppression and humiliation.
What would a man gain by watching a widow masturbate, but I sense blackmail in the not too distant future.
We must do better.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by jordyspices: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2019
I dont believe these story looks like scam she wan use the children nd her story raise money
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
I believe your mum has a good support system to help her start from somewhere.... Most Igbo women are full time housewives

you think she'd raise us on plain rice if she had support?

SHE HAD NO ONE BUT HERSELF!!
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That's my fucking prayer point everyday. I wanna help people. One gotta b helped before helping others. I know where u driving at but just leave me outta it... Won't b surprised if u married a housewife that contributes zero to family support and you'll b attacking ladies here.
. So my questions to you now is seen as attacking ladies? Stop all these victim mentality of yours.Yes I married her and got her a well paying job at UNTH Enugu.She is not in your league,so leave her out of our discussion.Just answer my question. Can't women also be destiny helper?
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. So my questions to you now is seen as attacking ladies? Stop all these victim mentality of yours.Yes I married her and got her a well paying job at UNTH Enugu.She is not in your league,so leave her out of our discussion.Just answer my question. Can't women also be destiny helper?
Lol... Nwanyi knows how to get people to talk. Both sexes are destiny helpers. U helped ur wife and now she can help other... Being a destiny helper has nothing to do with money but positive investment into one's life which will make them independent. God will not come down to help anyone. Your question is irrelevant as you know women in such position help people.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2019
Guest007:

you think she'd raise us on plain rice if she had support?

SHE HAD NO ONE BUT HERSELF!!
Don't mind all these silly people who don't understand life. Since my dad passed, none of his siblings has called my mom to even ask how she's managing but she gat me so they can all go to hell. It's never easy but one gotta be hardworking and God will crown your efforts.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by kense88: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The truth is, we have so many Randy he-goats littered over the country.

When you wake them from their masculine slumber, they start tagging you as an "asslicker"

Just because you are in the position to help, you want to take advantage of her.

Sillly pigs
Its really terrible. But na joblessness follow cos am
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Skmoda360(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Let me get this straight. Her husband died and she had no other choice than solicit help from other men. Knowing fully well that there are many wolves out there. What about her husband's family? What about her own family? Or is she an outcast?

She didn't feel the need to involve her husband's family for support, at least for the sake of the children.

You lack dignity! You slept with them out of lack of respect for yourself and your late husband. He died and you resorted to prostitution like that was your only option? A good woman will never stoop so low to dehumanize herself in that manner! You went on to sleep with different men b4 realizing they were only using you? Are you that dumb?

Truth is, even if her husband were alive and suddenly went broke, this woman here will still commit adultery and justify it with whatever damn reason that settles with her. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is finding out that the woman you married is nothing but a coded prostitute!
she is plain dumb to fall victim to those men......
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by iluvdonjazzy: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
dainformant:
A woman identified as Mirabel Anaedo from Anambra state, has put shame aside to reveal on social media how men have taken advantage of her in the name of rendering assistance to her.

In a video posted online, the widow and mother of four boys - revealed that her husband died while she was 6 months pregnant with the fourth child and since then life has been difficult for her and her kids.

The woman admitted to have had sex with different men in a bid to get help from them but most disappointed her.

She also revealed in a WhatsApp chat posted online with her consent, how she was asked by a man to send her nude pictures to him with her fingering herself before she could receive help from him.

She disclosed that she has met with her priest and have also turned a new leaf because she's tired of messing around.

Internet users have drummed up support online to see a way the woman can be helped.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/mother-of-4-reveals-how-men-have-taken-advantage-of-her-before-rendering-help.html
pls let her drop her no. so DAT we can chat with her and make sure she is not a fraudster, pls reply me now.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by iluvdonjazzy: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:

you break my heart with this your brilliant write up.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Lloydthesaint: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
I can help her with 100k but I go Bleep am
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by ogawisdom(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
quote author=delugajackson post=76628974]Let me get this straight. Her husband died and she had no other choice than solicit help from other men. Knowing fully well that there are many wolves out there. What about her husband's family? What about her own family? Or is she an outcast?

[/quote]

Stop ranting already, even the so called women with dignity still sleep around for cash provide the pay is good. Married Working class ladies do this all the time provided the pay is good. So she has not done anything unusual by confessing her sins
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by enomakos(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:

i agreed with all you said

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Obodo999(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
I can help her with 100k but I go Bleep am

Don't be stupid. It's your types that give men bad names undecided
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by KingSango(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
delugajackson:

I find it hard to punish or condemn single mothers with children especially a widow

The woman is sacred

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Shaking Legs / I Give Up On Nigerian Girls / Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.