Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini (71343 Views)

Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by Factfinder1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Too much nonsense
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by meobizy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
That is a massive female.
I dash her to my Yoruba friends.
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by akinszz: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Aramaka grin
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
How come she's fair in one pic and dark in the other?
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by justjify(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
donstan18:
Is that not my missing bag of beans celebrating birthday?
You be ogbolo grin
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by EyezofGod120: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
make person hand touch this one for this dry season like this,,3days I go dey knack am sha ni
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by PotatoSalad(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Tamuno
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by Greatfullheart: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
SEE AS

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by maxweb(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
This ugly bag of beans. Abeg pass

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by Kingbones(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Very ugly looking hippo.. I pity the guy that would eat her punnany...

Imagine make she just tear fart like this.. brain will just sublime straight away undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by digitalman2811(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just compare the comments on instagram with nairaland,then one will wonder what kind of people we have in this forum,the celebrant is happy with her statue,if you don't like her shape you don't have to comment.she is a human being like every other human.

3 Likes

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
I will still fuvk her, if she pay £100 per hour and buy me a bottle Jack Daniels. tongue
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by omooba969(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
digitalman2811:
Just compare the comments on instagram with nairaland,then one will wonder what kind of people we have in this forum,the celebrant is happy with her statue,if you don't like her shape you don't have to comment.she is a human being like every other human.

Nairaland is the home of savages.
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by omooba969(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
gypsey:
I will still fuvk her, if she pay £100 per hour and buy me a bottle Jack Daniels. tongue

How much will you charge to lick the cookie...I mean thoroughly?
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by Ajixegun: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
As for me, I like her. Happy birthday to her.
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by meccuno: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
What has been seen cannot be unseen angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by youngest85(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
anochuko01:
BBW
Fat Ebony...
Xvideos crew

2 Likes

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by eyinjuege: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Orobo to badh.. she exudes so much confidence
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by KevMitnick: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
xoxocandy:
I'm not watching
grin grin grin grin grin
Take it easy na tongue
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by ekaette1621: 12:09am On Mar 14, 2019
anochuko01:
BBW
Fat Ebony...
. grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by Konquest: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2019
donstan18:
Is that not my missing bag of beans celebrating birthday?

grin grin... She is a pretty work or art... look DEEPER than your
"my missing bag of beans." She looks less than 32 and If she slims
down, her beauty will become more accentuated!

1 Share

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by BABANGBALI: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Now I'm going to have nightmares. Fatymore why nau?
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by BABANGBALI: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2019
folake4u:

Hahahaha but I be orobo oh cheesy
abeg abeg we are talking about a human being here and not you
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by samsam2019: 12:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Elede
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by LZAA: 12:21am On Mar 14, 2019
undecided

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by LINTUNE(m): 12:39am On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy
happybee:
Kini
E leyi naa n dun ara e nu.. Shio!
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by LINTUNE(m): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2019
gypsey:
do u even have sense at all undecided
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by IchBinBrait(m): 1:16am On Mar 14, 2019
wow I love what am seeing... My female cartels way back in school were even bigger than this lady with milk factories big enough to feed an entire family.

Plus size, my specs, chocolate lady!! God took his time to bake her.

...and such ladies can show love wella.

Lady happy birthday jaree!! You are wonderfully made. The bigger the better!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by Juicysnatch(f): 1:57am On Mar 14, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Monalisa Stephen, Nigerian plus-sized celebrates her birthday in a special way with bikini photos.

Sharing her sexy bikini birthday photos, the beautiful model wrote:

"Fatty Bum Bum .....Happy Birthday to Me����"

Thefamousnaija gathered that Monalisa Stephen is a

• Model

•Body Positive Advocate

•Fashion Designer

See more photos and watch video after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/monalisa-stephen-plus-sized-model.html

her pant is like wrestling belt ..... Hmmmm, just passin by.....

2 Likes

Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by rovher: 2:43am On Mar 14, 2019
folake4u:

Hahahaha but I be orobo oh cheesy
And also very pretty...�
Re: 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini by rovher: 2:46am On Mar 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
to fork all is ojile dem u need power
Lol, not just power, you need skills...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.