Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Happy Pop To All 18A Cms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Pop To All 18A Cms (255 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Pop To All 18A Cms by akinwale701(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
With all sacrosanct protocols duly observed and obeisanced, permit me to say that I feel privileged and blessed to leverage on this lacuna of celestial opportunity and imprematur to celebrate with you in this splendiferous time of razzmatazz and adagio of hedonism cascading into what many people call let-my-people-go ring-a-ring-o-roses but what I excruciatingly sobriqueted as "hemi-demi-semi-queva" success of yours. May you be endowed with a cornucopia of His grace and avalanche of blessings from the suzerainty of the greater beyond to perpetually experience this moment of proscenium of joie de vivre in many more years to unfold. I give felicitations to the great Grand Architect and Geometrician of the Cosmotic Galaxy... As you celebrate your Passing Out Parade today, I summon and beseech, on your dear behalf, the spiritual, celestial, supernatural, metaphysical, and cosmotically galactical forces of the quadrilateral and spherical cosmos to bring across your ways ambient and all-round, all-encompassing successes, fortunes, wealth, fame, and tantamount prosperity. Your service periods will never be floccinaucinihilipilificated but rather be extremely and supercalifragilisticexpialidociously elephantine! You will remember NYSC and you will smile and say THANK YOU GOD. Let me reiterate this to your hearing in a transparent and non-mendaciloquent manner that you should not forget to pray for us your successors as we proceed in this unprecedented journey of serving our Fatherland which you just gallantly and triumphantly completed. We love you and will continue to. Go out and make a difference!!!
HAPPY PASSING-OUT PARADE!!!

#AkinwaleOmotayo ('18CII)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Decieved, Knowing The Right Man Doesn't Happen At First Sight! / Need Assistance To Sustain My Business / Are You A Lady Who Needs A Sugar Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.