Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s (67835 Views)

Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos And Memories) / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by hardywaltz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
vickydevoka:

Boy stop the hype. He never practiced it. For da fact he came out with a first class doesn't make him de best. Beside he continued his studies on public administration

You certainly don't know him

You can ask about El Rufai and Partners.

That you hate him can't take away his achievements.
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by vickydevoka(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
hardywaltz:

U might be rite though. Buh quantity survey is more lyk cost evaluation
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Iluvmycontr3: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
mykelswa:
I guess it was prize after he passed jihadist school of wizards

Jizzzz.... una wicked.

Kai!!!
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Radicalisation school prize?
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by zakir007(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
KGD10:

Exactly. The guy was the one who developed Abuja into what you see today with the help of Obasanjo who appointment him as a minister.
Appointed
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by ThatFairGuy: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mu.mu
[s]
mykelswa:
[/s]

Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Roon9(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2020

There is nothing like Niger delta oil. The oil belongs to all Nigerians. We own the right to the oil as Nigerians.

The cows in your state nkor. Who owns it
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by SamOyovwi: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ole oil. Na you get am

There is nothing like Niger delta oil. The oil belongs to all Nigerians. We own the right to the oil as Nigerians.
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Chamberlin1983(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Is it only oil that we have in nigeria?
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
mykelswa:

grin
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
okrikaboi:

You are running your mouth simply because Nigeria doesn't practice true federalism. If we did every state will feed herself then we will see how you northerners will survive. I heard Buhari has seen oil in the northeast grin

He forgot to clarify

Na Coconut oil
grin
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by ArewaGoon: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2020

Shut up

Waite make them restructure the country 1st
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
hardywaltz:
El-Rufia (FNIQS) one of, if not the best Quantity Surveyor in Nigeria
He is not. He's not even a member of "RCIS"
Where as, so many of them abound, around.
Forget politicized FNIQS. What goes on there
are known.
Their mette was tested under Abacha when he
conceded FCDA to them. What happened, during
the National Assembly Complex? They failed!
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
hardywaltz:
are known.
Their *mettle* was tested under Abacha when he
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Lovelyn451(f): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Muhammad Ado Bayero II, very quiet man..
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2020

That person you qoute is igbo
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by hardywaltz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

are known.
Their *mettle* was tested under Abacha when he
What does been a member of RICS have to do with been a Registered and Practicing Quantity Surveyor in Nigeria?

For ur info
El Rufai who was a lecturer back in Abu Zaria lectured Gov Muazu FNIQS (former Governor of Bauchi PDP Chairman) and Lt Gen Ihejirika FNIQS. (Rtd)

I don't need to argue with u

Find any Quantity Surveyor or Architect whose above 60 years and ask about El Rufai.

Cheers and have a wonderful day.
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by MurphyG1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
hardywaltz:

He graduated with a first class from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
hardywaltz:

Tell us some of the projects he has worked on.
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
hardywaltz:

What does been a member of RICS have to do with been a Registered and Practicing Quantity Surveyor in Nigeria?

For ur info
El Rufai who was a lecturer back in Abu Zaria lectured Gov Muazu FNIQS (former Governor of Bauchi PDP Chairman) and Lt Gen Ihejirika FNIQS. (Rtd)

Find any Quantity Surveyor or Architect whose above 60 years and ask about El Rufai.

Tell us some of the projects he worked on.
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
hardywaltz:

What are some of the projects they worked on?
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Ejima1: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
mykelswa:

Do you think there is sense in this
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by anonimi: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2020
Jarus:
He finished with First Class in ABU. Possibly award for best student in his faculty.

He graduated from university in the 1970s?
How old is he now?

1 Like

Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by PropertyBuying(f): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2020
mykelswa:
Lol... What onr can see here is that he's always been brilliant and he's a product of an affluent rich family.
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
hardywaltz:

For ur info

Except you were ab ABUsite; you wouldn't know my alma mater ("96) more than I do. Be it Gelesu, Samaru or Kongo. I am pretty sure the closest to an Architect is a QS. I need not be lectured by you. If you know you know.
Re: Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s by mu2sa2: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2021
I love Nigeria with all my heart. God bless my country Nigeria
No doubt, you are already a Saint of some sort to love 200 million people unreservedly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.