Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question (39287 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wants A Baby Girl (Photos) / Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Richdad50(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oh! I forgot you ain't a celeb angry grin cool
sweetrace:

None of your bizwax!
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by abauhere(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
If people minded their business there would be no celebrity, no stars. Even my young daughter once questioned me why we have stars in the sky.

Richdad

I tire oo..may be she don use her womb release some album dats y the question pain her enter bone
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by RedboneSmith(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
LOL.

She called for questions na, and she was asked a question. She should have said she'd only be taking questions connected to the album or her music?

That said, many Nigerians have this really primitive mentality that once the knot is tied, babies just have to start dropping immediately, and that if that doesn't happen it is their business to pokenose.

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
She would have simply said 'when the fertile sperm meets with a ready egg'

Simple!
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Thunday1005(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2019
Nice answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview / New Pictures Of The Aneke Twins / Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.