Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question (39233 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wants A Baby Girl (Photos) / Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by mozona(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
lol
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by chiedozie198100: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:
they will never learn to mind their business

what is the whole essence of asking a question then?

Simi should take a chill pill joor.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Gabson001(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good for her grin
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by akdjr(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
It would have been better if she put it this way by saying " I would start having baby when you stop minding your business" she answer her question by asking another question.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by afonjaman: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Buahahahah.....people get wahala sha
https://afonjaman.com/champions-quiz-challenge/
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by campusblack10(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
why do u guys talk as if it being long you stayed in Nigeria. As a nigerian aint you suppose to identify an insulting questions to a very germane question. That is a nose poking to her private life which forever remains her privacy. I sabi say una stil dey vex say them no invite una 4 their wedding.

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by BrokenCock: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Correct answer.....
but she opened the floor for questions. Why been arrogant? To me id say, 'when we are ready '

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by nicepoker101(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Simple question. And she just went overboard. That's the problem with some Nigerians.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by sweetrace(f): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
If people minded their business there would be no celebrity, no stars. Even my young daughter once questioned me why we have stars in the sky.

Richdad

Minding one’s business does not stop one from watching a good movie or listening to a good song. So, the celebrities will still be there.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by superpilot: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Proffesional Website Manager & Internet marketer for our Business

We specialize in Website designing,
- search engine optimization (SEO),
- email marketing, social media marketing (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn),
- social media management,
- online advert placements,
- blog creation and management,
- content development,
- copywriting and Wordpress website management.

Daily/Weekly Analytics and result and report are available
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Richdad50(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
That is the difference between ordinary person doing is job exceptionally well and a Celeb. You don't get appraisals from the Public for being good with your job.
It's your bizness but for a Celeb, it's our business. It's our poknosing that makes the Celebs out of them. I hope you get it sweetraceless
sweetrace:

Minding one’s business does not stop one from watching a good movie or listening to a good song. So, the celebrities will still be there.

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Wizikal(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
the question is harmless. however she wanted a question... she just pissed me off with her response sounding unexposed...

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
As I like this girl reach, she goofed on this one. We all know all these social dimwits can frustrate person sometimes but you told them to ask you question, you could have been more specific. Mtcheeew
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by arrestdarrester: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Simi invited all to ask questions

Simi ran away from the first question

Simi is an example of what?
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by sweetrace(f): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
That is the difference between ordinary person doing is job exceptionally well and a Celeb. You don't get appraisals from the Public for being good with your job.
It's your bizness but for a Celeb, it's our business. It's our poknosing that makes the Celebs out of them. I hope you get it sweetraceless

Nope!!!! Your recognizing and enjoying their talent gives them fame and makes them celebrities. Your poknosing is simply that: poknosing.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by khcode(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
kiddoiLL:
lame answer... she's a celebrity, she permitted questions, Despite their fame and popularity, most of em find out time to interact with their fans, especially on Instagram, live feeds and Twitter, and oh snap out of it!! I'm not talking about Nigerian celebrities, I'm talking, Imagine Dragons, Jon Bellion, Ed'Sheeran, Rihanna and a few others more, footballers do it the most.
They tell their fans to ask em any questions or whatever they want and they answer responsibly, they even tend to laugh at some questions but still answer em.
But come Nigeria here, I nova see one celebrity do am for once!! Okay This wan try to start her own, a fan asked a simple question and look at her immature response, and she's a celebrity who wants to participate in Q&A with fans...Mumu celev, you've forgotten you'll be nowhere if we all minded our business, also this points out the accuracy in that tweet that said Nigerians too dey tight chest once dem dey in a position d other person is not in.
Celebrity my ass

Bro stop this your assumptions about international celebrities. They are far worst follow likes of Cardi B, Tyga.... So many of them got worst response to fans.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Richdad50(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ain't you talented? Why is no one on your case?
sweetrace:

Nope!!!! Your recognizing and enjoying their talent gives them fame and makes them celebrities. Your poknosing is simply that: poknosing.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by kiddoiLL(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
khcode:

Bro stop this your assumptions about international celebrities. They are far worst follow likes of Cardi B, Tyga.... So many of them got worst response to fans.
Bro it ain't assumptions, I'm telling you bout live feeds, Q&A sessions I've watched and been involved of, sessions that if it'll happen tomorrow they'll tell you to catch em up around so so time because they'll be available to answer your questions, believe me them no worst, but surely everybody can't be good, so your Cardi B and Tyga's experience might be true.. my main point is naija celebrities no dey ever do am, dem too big
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by sweetrace(f): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
Ain't you talented? Why is no one on your case?

We all have different talents and different ways of show casing the the talents. If I sing in my bathroom, I enjoy my talent. If I sing in front of millions, those millions enjoy my talent and they know me which makes me famous and a celebrity. It does not mean they know anything about my personal life.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by mechanics(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
True talk.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Richdad50(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
When are you going to get married?
sweetrace:

We all have different talents and different ways of show casing the the talents. If I sing in my bathroom, I enjoy my talent. If I sing in front of millions, those millions enjoy my talent and they know me which makes me famous and a celebrity. It does not mean they know anything about my personal life.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by pek(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
Simi invited the question, she asked for it. There was nothing tactful or intelligent about the answer. A simple "soon" would have sufficed.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by toplinetrtrend: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:
they will never learn to mind their business

But she's the one that said she wanted to answer a question now
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Fruitydemo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Y getting married wen u can't answer wen u will get babies..... She neva see anything.. Ask adesua
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by sweetrace(f): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
When are you going to get married?

None of your bizwax!
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Kingjames(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
Every sexual intercourse carries a heavy spiritual significance and not only creates a covenant that binds two people together , it forms ungodly soul-ties , transfers a lot of evil and virtues from one life to the other. All of these are one of the devil ’s ploys to thwart our glorious destinies . You have to pray for the fullness of the spirit of God to be able to suppress the desires of your flesh and enable you to stick to your decision to become a secondary virgin
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Greatfullheart: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
That's Quite Rud and Harsh!

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Richdad50(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
I forgot you ain't a celeb angry grin cool
sweetrace:

None of your bizwax!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.