Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School (45616 Views)

5 Dead, 26 Rescued In Ochanja, Onitsha Market Building Collapse (Photos) / Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Lukuluku69(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Another said: “A woman couldn't afford fees so she came to beg in the morning but the proprietor turned her back with her child; she has just heard what happened and is thanking God.”

Hmmm. Not all unanswered Prayers/Request is bad. May Almighty God comfort the grieving and May He console them.

1 Like

Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Billyanger(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oh! OP fvck off! with all these aftermath news of life draining regrets. I say may God console the families of the lost souls...So sad men sad
May we not coincide with evil events. Amen!
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by meobizy(f): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
mungoparks:
That was faith that the mother didn't noticed,in case of another child undecided
There is nothing like fate, chance or destiny.
It was a little boy not wanting to go to school.
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by tesppidd: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
megist80:
sad it's good to be stubborn if he was stubborn ehn he won't go dat day grin
and what is funny?

2 Likes

Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by GOFRONT(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
They said.....Emiliano sala complained about the plane before he boarded....

Very soon we will see a headline with " Prof onboard Ethiopian airway complained about flying ethiopian airways"......
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by mungoparks: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
meobizy:

There is nothing like fate, chance or destiny.
It was a little boy not wanting to go to school.
so what really played out?
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
mungoparks:
so what really played out?
How should I know, do I live with them?
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
hisexcellency34 post=76647o978:
Qui sera sera (What will be will be)

Que sera sera... wink
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by wizalpha(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Haymaykar:
I don't know any of them but it pains me more deeply... My God find a way to console their parents... RIP cry cry
Thesame God that took them away from their parents right

1 Like

Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by avrex3k(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
I'm sad when kids dies angry
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Tallino25(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
That is it with some nigerian parents if you talk say u know wan go school e b lyk say u no serious for book.. but without knowing that atimes we have to listen to our children they might be right atimes with their childish knowledge.......

Btw.....i feel the crowd there should be given a chance to dig down the rubbles two hands are better than one from picking one stones to the other they may save more lives
i bet it that the nigerians there at the scene can be united to do job with bravery

1 Like

Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bigmugu:
One of the school children who died in Wednesday’s Lagos school building collapse told his mum he didn’t want to go to school on the day, being his birthday, SR reports.

A three-storeyed building including the Ohen Nursery and Primary School, Ita Faji, Lagos Island, collapsed on Wednesday morning, killing at least 12 people as of yesterday’s count. Families and neighbours of the victims were heard giving different accounts of what might have been done to avert the incident.

One parent who became an emergency worker overnight said:

“I have rescued my five-year-old son, he survived; now I'm here to help others but the LASEMA officials are making things very difficult and slow.”

He added that another child killed in the accident might have been alive had events gone another way. “Today is the boy’s birthday; he said he didn't want to go to school because it's his birthday but his mother insisted.

He was among those that first died.”

Another said: “A woman couldn't afford fees so she came to beg in the morning but the proprietor turned her back with her child; she has just heard what happened and is thanking God.”

One story which seemed very consistent among the crowd at the scene of the incident and at the hospital is that “of a woman who has about 15 to 20 (depending on who's telling the story) kids with her and who are all trapped in rubble”.

They all said the woman was able to “call someone on the phone to give a picture of things in the rubble but warned that she may run out of phone battery soon".

Rescue efforts at the crash are expected to continue on Thursday.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/boy-killed-in-lagos-island-collapse-told-his-mum-he-didnt-want-to-go-to-school/

Una don come with una stories that touched
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by ElsonMorali: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
hollistarMOB:
Innocent soul, sometimes i do think why will a creator destroy his creations

First, The Creator doesn't "destroy" His creation. Our flesh is just like a piece of clothing which we shed when we leave. Our real selves cannot die.

Second, all that has happened can only make sense when we realize that we are all here to pay back our Karma from previous lives.

Third, most people will end up creating more Karmic situations and ripples that they will need to pay off when they die.

Resulting in either a better or worse reincarnation.
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Theboss100(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
hollistarMOB:
Innocent soul, sometimes i do think why will a creator destroy his creations
Why Are U People Blaming God? Why? We Are In The Last Days And A Very Dangerous Period Refered To As Perilous Time. 2TIMOTHY 3 vs 1-5

The Devil Is Still The Prince Of The Power Of The Air. Those Innocent Kids Who The Devil Took Away, Will Be Given A 2nd Chance To Serve God And Be Given Life Everlasting. Isaiah 65 vs 20 But You And I Will Never Be Given Such. If U Like Continue Blaming God, Na U Sabi.
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Fadomero(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
stop fooling urself no God anywhere how can creator destroy his creation
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by neonly: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Haymaykar:
I don't know any of them but it pains me more deeply... My God find a way to console their parents... RIP cry cry

U are a responsible person
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by StrikeBack(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Theboss100:
Why Are U People Blaming God? Why? We Are In The Last Days And A Very Dangerous Period Refered To As Perilous Time. 2TIMOTHY 3 vs 1-5

The Devil Is Still The Prince Of The Power Of The Air. Those Innocent Kids Who The Devil Took Away, Will Be Given A 2nd Chance To Serve God And Be Given Life Everlasting. Isaiah 65 vs 20 But You And I Will Never Be Given Such. If U Like Continue Blaming God, Na U Sabi.
Stop spewing thrash.. there is nothing like "We are in the last days". Last Day ko Last card ni
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by lonelydora: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
megist80:
sad it's good to be stubborn if he was stubborn ehn he won't go dat day grin

Perseverance = Stubbornness with a purpose
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Theboss100(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
How Can U Continue To Blame God When Its Obvious The Devil Is Taking Advantage Of Human Greedness, Selfishness And Corrupt Mind To Destroy Souls. Why Blame God. God Who Have Promised Resurrection Of The Dead, Did Ask Your Ignorant Self Why He Made It So. No Matter How Many People Devil Kill, God Will Bring All To Life Except Those Whom God Destroyed Due To Their Wickedness. So At The End Its A Big Win For God. The Devil Is A Sore LOSER And He Knows It.

1 Like

Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Theboss100(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
StrikeBack:
Stop spewing thrash.. there is nothing like "We are in the last days". Last Day ko Last card ni
Stop Been Ignorant Cus God Will Not Mercy U Esp If Its Desperate. Read Bible And Get Sense For Once. Is That One A Rocket Science
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by StrikeBack(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Theboss100:
Stop Been Ignorant Cus God Will Not Mercy U Esp If Its Desperate. Read Bible And Get Sense For Once. Is That One A Rocket Science
Why are you scared young man? Conquer your fear by dumping that book you call bybull. DUMP IT NOW!
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Theboss100(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
StrikeBack:
Why are you scared young man? Conquer your fear by dumping that book you call bybull. DUMP IT NOW!
May God Have Mercx On U
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Spain007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Qui sera sera (What will be will be)
QUE SERA SERA
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by blingxx(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bloggers have started to milk this horrible tragedy now angry this is what we will seeing on Nairaland for the next four weeks undecided
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by Teejay13(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
O life...take heart ma.
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by HomeOfMe(f): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bigmugu:
One of the school children who died in Wednesday’s Lagos school building collapse told his mum he didn’t want to go to school on the day, being his birthday, SR reports.

A three-storeyed building including the Ohen Nursery and Primary School, Ita Faji, Lagos Island, collapsed on Wednesday morning, killing at least 12 people as of yesterday’s count. Families and neighbours of the victims were heard giving different accounts of what might have been done to avert the incident.

“I have rescued my five-year-old son, he survived; now I'm here to help others but the LASEMA officials are making things very difficult and slow.”

He added that another child killed in the accident might have been alive had events gone another way. “Today is the boy’s birthday; he said he didn't want to go to school because it's his birthday but his mother insisted.

One story which seemed very consistent among the crowd at the scene of the incident and at the hospital is that “of a woman who has about 15 to 20 (depending on who's telling the story) kids with her and who are all trapped in rubble”.

They all said the woman was able to “call someone on the phone to give a picture of things in the rubble but warned that she may run out of phone battery soon".

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/boy-killed-in-lagos-island-collapse-told-his-mum-he-didnt-want-to-go-to-school/

Nobody deserves to die in such a painful and horrible way especially the school kids,oh so so sorry. May their souls have rest,Amen.
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by StrikeBack(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Theboss100:
May God Have Mercx On U
Let him have mercy on those Starving kids in Syria and Venezuela.

1 Like

Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by HomeOfMe(f): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bigmugu:

Photos below :

Most of the buildings I'm seeing in the picture all look delapidated and weak. Looks like they could collapse any moment. See people even sitting and standing on one of them. Ah! See my Lagos o!

1 Like

Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by tosyne2much(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nigerians always try to make a story out of nothing.. What if didn't go to school and a fire accident claims his life at home?

Death is inevitable. It comes when you least expects
Re: Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School by fortune1968: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
...........the spiritual connection /warning was not heeded .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Growth Continues / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos / Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.