Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? (44781 Views)

Is There Any Way Someone Can Give A “Tip-Off” Anonymously To The Police? / Nigerian Army Raided The Hideout Of Bandits Killing Two After Tip-off In Kaduna / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by BRAINZBox(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Not necessarily the nation, but very common in the south of nigeria,when I say south, I mean south south, south East. South West.

I was born in the north, lived in the north for over 30years, and one thing I attribute to the average northerner is his ability to stand up for what is right. There is so much fear of death that makes the average southerner so scared. be at peace with your maker and know that every one dies every night, you sleep, you have no control over your actions for 6-9hrs your consciousness is turned off and we are basically dead. Death basically is turning off your account same as when you go to sleep, if you ask me, I'll say it's less stressful to be dead than alive undecided but what do I know cheesy . I made this post because one of the last victims was a youth core member, she looked really confused as she was being returned after leaving the apartment, and I stood accross the road unable to do anything. This trend has been going on for years and when I say every one, I mean every one on the street knows about them and what they do for a living. For those saying mind your business, I am really disappointed.

Nice thing you are doing bro. But, try to stay anonymous next time. Create new profiles to share this kind of info with nothing linked to you.

Many of these people shouting "mind your business" and calling you "snitch". They are criminals or potential criminals and they know with people like you around ready to expose their dirtiness they won't succeed, that is why they are attacking you...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is when good men do nothing"

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by 1miccza: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I have neighbours who I have closely watched for a while now. It's a syndicate that bring in people in 3 - 4 different vehicles. (usually one person at a time) accompanied by 2-3others in a vehicle they enter into their apartment 20-30mins later they all walk out and return the third party. I have asked people around my area what goes on in that room and I was told the vehicles move around like taxis, pickup unsuspecting individuals, brain wash them, take them into the room and after a while return them to where they picked them up from. Every one on the street seems to know, but no one talks about it. I do not have concrete evidence but it is obvious they are shady characters.

How do I tip off the authorities to investigate these people without getting involved?

Create a new handle on twitter, tag these people, @tunjidisu, @opetodolapo @iomuta @segalink and you'll get a swift response, please create a new email address too just to be certain and when doing that use a different computer probably a cybercafe
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by yemi15(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
aninweze:
Register an email address, send the mail from a cyber cafe, and chill.

Bikonu, you issa wicked neighbor lol grin
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by chris31(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
The best way to avoid trouble is by minding ur business
Make i see am all make goat head enter pot
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by castrol180(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

See this Yoruba dog slaves of we Bini people. You guys were the rejects we kicked out of the great Bini kingdom then you solves wandered to the south west and settled

Bum arse reject

You guys will forever be below us

ewe nole omwan re

Werey n din robo ni o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Phylergy(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I have neighbours who I have closely watched for a while now. It's a syndicate that bring in people in 3 - 4 different vehicles. (usually one person at a time) accompanied by 2-3others in a vehicle they enter into their apartment 20-30mins later they all walk out and return the third party. I have asked people around my area what goes on in that room and I was told the vehicles move around like taxis, pickup unsuspecting individuals, brain wash them, take them into the room and after a while return them to where they picked them up from. Every one on the street seems to know, but no one talks about it. I do not have concrete evidence but it is obvious they are shady characters.

How do I tip off the authorities to investigate these people without getting involved?

If the whole area seem to know about it, then the police stations close to that area is compromised. Twitter will def help, alert the appropriate authorities on twitter with as much details as possible.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by castrol180(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

See this Yoruba dog slaves of we Bini people. You guys were the rejects we kicked out of the great Bini kingdom then you solves wandered to the south west and settled

Bum arse reject

You guys will forever be below us

ewe nole omwan re

That's the reason you people always seek for greener pasture up and down using your pùssy and brèast with many of you here in southwestern dirty brothels and hotels. Libya will forever be your land of no return and your people shall for life be slaves there
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
castrol180:

That's the reason you people always seek for greener pasture up and down using your pùssy and brèast with many of you here in southwestern dirty brothels and hotels. Libya will forever be your land of no return and your people shall for life be slaves there

Look at this ewe nole omwan re..

I don't talk to rapists , ritualists, child rapists , scammers , fraudsters , touts, armed robbers or people who come from a tribe that praises criminals.like mc oluomo, an armed robber ...

Yorubas and the Bini people will.nwver be on the same level.. after all Mc Oluomo is your celebrity!! grin

Someone who would have been disgraced in our land

Please go a look for more women or children to molest or use for rituals .. after all 90% of you youths abroad are thieves, scammers , fraudsters or fagguts

Yoruba indeed grin what a joke
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by castrol180(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

Look at this ewe nole omwan re..

I don't talk to rapists , ritualists, child rapists , scammers , fraudsters , touts, armed robbers or people who come from a tribe that praises criminals.like mc oluomo, an armed robber ...

Yorubas and the Bini people will.nwver be on the same level.. after all Mc Oluomo is your celebrity!! grin

Someone who would have been disgraced in our land

Please go a look for more women or children to molest or use for rituals .. after all 90% of you youths abroad are thieves, scammers , fraudsters or fagguts

Yoruba indeed grin what a joke

Guy don't use me to troll...your people are ashawo with the highest no of people living with HIV/AIDS in the country, saggy breasț people. Club joker is the major advert centre for the mumu people
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
castrol180:

Guy don't use me to troll...your people are ashawo with the highest no of people living with HIV/AIDS, saggy breasț people. Club joker is the major advert centre for the mumu people

tugha rie eren for that rubbish you are saying

See this one !!! The most fraudulent tribe in Nigeria are the south westerners , even foreigners know this

And as regards HIV check the last stats if you can read Edo state is not even top 5 , akwa ibom is number 1 but I am sure you couldn't read the report

Lastly its not me who tagged yorubas this way.. but the whole world knows yorubas are mainly ritualists, rapists , child rapists, fraudsters , scammers , armed robbers and tribalists

So don't go catching feelings because I stated the obvious
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by castrol180(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

tugha rie eren for that rubbish you are saying

See this one !!! The most fraudulent tribe in Nigeria are the south westerners , even foreigners know this

And as regards HIV check the last stats if you can read Edo state is not even top 5 , akwa ibom is number 1 but I am sure you couldn't read the report

Lastly its not me who tagged yorubas this way.. but the whole world knows yorubas are mainly ritualists, rapists , child rapists, fraudsters , scammers , armed robbers and tribalists

So don't go catching feelings because I stated the obvious

Small boy art thou...indeed thou art small boy, this is the last time I will ever exchange words with you
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2019
castrol180:

Small boy art thou...indeed thou art small boy, this is the last time I will ever exchange words with you

Shut up

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by castrol180(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by mariopepper(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Common situation If you need to anonymously inform the authorities, then I advise you to do this with the help of the VeePN. Perfect anonymity, ease of use. In general, the standard vpn service for such situations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.