Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Check Out These Prewedding Photos Of Man 'punishing' His Wife-to-be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Prewedding Photos Of Man 'punishing' His Wife-to-be (722 Views)

I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Couple Take Their Prewedding Photos To Rail Track,Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Check Out These Prewedding Photos Of Man 'punishing' His Wife-to-be by Ayodele70: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Nigerian couples bring their creativity to play during their pre-wedding photos, and this couple are no exception.

This one got tongues wagging as to why they choose this concept.

Shows the couple in school uniforms, the wife is kneeling while the man is punishing her for whatever.

Was this how they met? Anyways, see more below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/chec-out-these-prewedding-photos-of-man-punishing-his-wife-to-be.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Check Out These Prewedding Photos Of Man 'punishing' His Wife-to-be by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2019
grin wakanda of nonsense is this naaaa angry why are you flogging your wife aturu

Bring your pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website so I can buy them
Re: Check Out These Prewedding Photos Of Man 'punishing' His Wife-to-be by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Chai there is nothing I won't see in Nigeria..... So for this couple minds they think they're sane grin grin All this are because of buhari oooooo
Re: Check Out These Prewedding Photos Of Man 'punishing' His Wife-to-be by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Nawa for des couple ooo
Re: Check Out These Prewedding Photos Of Man 'punishing' His Wife-to-be by PrincessB1(f): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Nawa oh undecided
Re: Check Out These Prewedding Photos Of Man 'punishing' His Wife-to-be by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2019
please what are the benefits of all these pre wedding pics. does it add spices to their marriage when they eventually get married or when they do something like this, there can't be divorce in the marriage.
I want to know
Re: Check Out These Prewedding Photos Of Man 'punishing' His Wife-to-be by lalasticlala(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2019

(1)

Falz Tore His Trouser To Give A Lady Lap Dance Onstage At His Concert ..video / A Reverend Father Abused Me And My Younger Sister At Ages 14 And 12 Lady Reveals / Advice Needed Here Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.