Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security (39950 Views)

Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by finalboss(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Kheengussyman:
Too much money instead of putting biometric in her church but she refused
church ?
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by jrusky(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2019
So what is new in that? And is that a news to you?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by aAK1(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
I am coming for those fingers
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Houseofglam7(f): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I swear, Biometric dey shak am, wetin she supposed to don get since wey she get the money.. Na real Dinosaur, old ass

cheesy
When poor people make money,we won't rest.
Poverty mentality is real I swear cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by seunfly: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Which kind of mumu is this, you boost your own security by bringing in technology yet you still broadcast the security secret all for trending.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by StrikeBack(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Black man always playing catch up and posting it as an achievement

People don dey use this stale biometric lock for years, precisely it started in the late 60's and now this over fed and over bleached bitch is making noise here.

Nonsense and .

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by avrex3k(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Watch VideoHERE
watch what are you dumb angry

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by avrex3k(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2019
avrex3k:
watch what are you dumb angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by ngadaAwo: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
How's this news
This technology has existed for years....the dinosaur is just playing catch up undecided
something wey full aliexpress

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Dreyl(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
And you are

Never mind, don't care. Wanna quote me? 1st,have a brain that works.
Babes
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by swintiney: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2019
This lady has flawed her own personal security in the name of social media hype, it's not everything about one's self that should get to social media

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Jinkamii: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2019
We just need to cut that finger and boom, we are inside ur allround secured house. I think showing off makes these peole feel good about themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Jaqenhghar: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2019
bigboluet:
That doesn't guarantee anything. . . #ThisIsNigeria
My brother. God bless you. A country with no rapid response unit. Before police come tif go don do wetin dem want do. If you joke sef the thief and the police are pals
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by seunfly: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2019
mulante:
The essence of security is secrecy.

Now, I know that all I have to do to gain entrance into that home is to chop up her over-bleached finger and slide the face of the mechanism up.

Doubt it'll be worth the stress though cause you'll find in there are second hand clothes and cheap designer knock-offs.

The truth of the matter is that even if you take the girl out of the village you cannot take the village out of the girl.

Honestly I'm ashamed of her ignorance all because u wants to trend.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by skayT: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2019
SMH...Where has she been living all along? in the caves? Biometrics technology has been in existence for several years now. The only drawback with this kinda technology is the erratic power supply we experience in Nigeria. That's why it hasn't been a widespread technology here in Nigeria.
Without constant electricity(either through mains, generator, inverter, solar etc) the technology is as good as useless!!

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by kingthreatz: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2019
This fugly nincompoop again
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Houseofglam7(f): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2019
Dreyl:
Babes
Hey sweetums
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by martineverest(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2019
mulante:
The essence of security is secrecy.

Now, I know that all I have to do to gain entrance into that home is to chop up her over-bleached finger and slide the face of the mechanism up.

Doubt it'll be worth the stress though cause you'll find in there are second hand clothes and cheap designer knock-offs.

The truth of the matter is that even if you take the girl out of the village you cannot take the village out of the girl.
that's to tell you how stupidd she is
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Boss13: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2019
This girl must have been from a really poor background

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Houseofglam7(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2019
ngadaAwo:
something wey full aliexpress
HONESTLY!
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Larryndelaw: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Biometric door that had expired .Nah today. Where there is voice and face recognition doors . Even schools doors/gates have finget print recognition for all the parents. Football pitch where kids train uses finger print recognition.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Trillyonaire: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
And it is newsworthy
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Dreyl(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Hey sweetums
Hope you are having a great day?
BTW, who made you angry? saw your personal text and I was like jeez! grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
How's this news
This technology has existed for years....the dinosaur is just playing catch up undecided

Don't mind the idiot...

This was exactly the same way Basketmouth was bragging and showing off on social media until his house got burgled undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Houseofglam7(f): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Dreyl:
Hope you are having a great day?

BTW, who made you angry? saw your personal text and I was like jeez! grin

Lol
No one is getting on my nerves smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Speedyconnect15: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Sigh

Nairaland is finished!

I will advise minds craving to me enlightened to switch to Quora and just use Nairaland has a comedy platform

Story

Quora is overhyped.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by oteneaaron(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2019
calddon:
Hmmm! All the advertisement on social media, hope she considers the security risk.

My brother they won't hear.

All an armed robber would need to do is just cut off the finger and they're in.

Stop putting personal effects online they won't hear.

Not everyone is happy of your success.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by martineverest(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Laura ikeji is officially the dumbest celebrity on Instagram...even Roman goddess got more sense than her.

the fact that she is telling us makes her dumb....the fact that an old tech is making her go gaga makes her dumber.....the fact that she's is revealing the security of her house makes her super dumbest

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by etrouble: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2019
This girl has mental problems.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Slimguy0(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2019
This girl never ceases to establish the fact that she's a Bimbo ... What's the essence of posting this ... Must you??!! Smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says After 'Losing Girlfriend, Endorsement' / Oritse Femi Survives Accident, Destroys Brand New 2014 Range Rover [photos] / Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.