Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security (39951 Views)

Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by MollyBank: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2019
Lmao, do thieves need your keys or your before they brak into your house? Hammer and other tools in a carpenter's tool box will uproot the whole thing off from the door.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by martineverest(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2019
Slimguy0:
This girl never ceases to establish the fact that she's a Bimbo ... What's the essence of posting this ... Must you??!! Smh...
super bimbo

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2019
That girl is too lousy and noisy

Her brain needs total biometric reform and not her door

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Dreyl(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Lol
No one is getting on my nerves smiley
Are you sure? you better tell me the truth. smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Cmanforall: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Media personality and entrepreneur Laura Ikeji share video of her biometric security door.

She wrote:

Sometimes it’s Gods grace. my door recognizes me biometric, finger print and all round security. Will fill you all in soon.

See more photos and watch video below

Source;

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/laura-ikeji-finally-got-biometric.html?m=1
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2019
mulante:
The essence of security is secrecy.

Now, I know that all I have to do to gain entrance into that home is to chop up her over-bleached finger and slide the face of the mechanism up.

Doubt it'll be worth the stress though cause you'll find in there are second hand clothes and cheap designer knock-offs.

The truth of the matter is that even if you take the girl out of the village you cannot take the village out of the girl.
grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2019
slawomir:

Exactly bro

The world is just crazy

We are just spending too much on security

And with my spr2 sniper or m40A5 sniper
I can still take her out even in her sitting room not to talk of when she is in the toilet

You should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Baroba(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2019
This is all it will take, one hit with a battering ram that doo r will come crashing down..

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by AllenSpencer: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Story

Quora is overhyped.

Compared to Nairaland?

Quora is just too informative. You even find it too boring cos its just so informative.

Matured and vast minds on that platform.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by spiralwedge(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2019
I think these kinds of topics are paid for for PRO purposes.

But it's just daft. Both the op and the mod are madd and are embarrassing Nigerians to the whole world. Is this supposed to be a show-off or what? What is special about a fingerprint/card door that I'd been using since year 2001 and the card one that we use in my office since 2009.

Why are you people so mediocre? And someone is calling this one celebrity? An accidental person who mistakenly fell on money and showing off to her old mates in Ajegunle.

Nairaland is fast becoming a dumpsite. Continue until some of us totally abandon NL. Twitter is already taking over. 70% of interesting topics on here are taken from Twitter anyways

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2019
slawomir:

Exactly bro

The world is just crazy

We are just spending too much on security

And with my spr2 sniper or m40A5 sniper
I can still take her out even in her sitting room not to talk of when she is in the toilet

By sniper, you mean that rat poison beside your bed abi?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Who are the fools that follow these dimwits upandan on social medias?
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Slimguy0(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2019
martineverest:
super bimbo

Lmao... You are very Angry ooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by umarshehu58(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2019
I came to realize been a celebrity makes some people stupid and foolish. How much is biometric scanner door? You can find them on aliexpress
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2019
She neva jam hardcore tech criminals. When she jam she go testify. If u lyk use nipple print.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by tohyorsih(f): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This witch who turned her husband to domestic slave
eyah! i pity the man.

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by vikstandon(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Is no longer security... Rather it is efizzy! Braggadocio!

People make their security porous and blame it on devil....we are sometimes our own devil!
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by mubby4real(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2019
This is not necessary for you to put it out to the public.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by bigtt76(f): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2019
1. Will biometric door lock prevent an intruder jumping into your compound? ......No!
2. Will biometric door lock prevent your wooden or metal door from being torn down? ......No

Biometric door lock is only useful in an internally controlled environment

ELVISHOT:
Media personality and entrepreneur Laura Ikeji share video of her biometric security door.

She wrote:

Sometimes it’s Gods grace. my door recognizes me biometric, finger print and all round security. Will fill you all in soon.

See more photos and watch video below

Source;

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/laura-ikeji-finally-got-biometric.html?m=1
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Liamzzybaba(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
How's this news
This technology has existed for years....the dinosaur is just playing catch up undecided
Dinosaur����
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by persius555(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2019
A shotgun will grant you unlimited access to that door
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by nwadiuko1(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2019
one reason i don't follow these idiots...... so a biometric lock is now something to celebrate?
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Houseofglam7(f): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Dreyl:
Are you sure? you better tell me the truth. smiley
Totally smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Harrisonbanks19: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
must she show off?
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Dacronym(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
freedomforall30:
Sharp guy did this for free for advert. After this post, 1000 people will be calling her to refer them to him. On top of that, she will get 10% of sale for every person she refers to him. This is how bloggers make millions not from just blogging oh; most things and services you see them displaying on their blog, is purely business!
Yh You Right. Obviously She Is Not So Stupid and Sensless to just Brag About this On the Gram
She Is benefiting Financially Off this
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by LamidicownuBSS: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Any thing Ikeji, I no want hear, either Laura or Linda
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by noisy45(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
As if say we no go chop off your hand to gain access to the house village girl
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Investorsci: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:

And you are

Never mind, don't care.
Wanna quote me?
1st,have a brain that works.

Ha, Nigerian no get chill at all

See epic reply.
Una too vex
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by meobizy(f): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
The truth is the door is useless where criminals are concerned.
With security forces like the police it is useful, those ones don’t have the sense of urgency house robbers possess.
Robbers won’t go at the door, why waste time?
They’ll go around it.
You see that wall holding the door?
It is no different from any run of the mill one.
They’ll break the sh-it out of the wall and create an access hole.
I’ve seen it happen before.
I’ve also seen robbers transform burglary proof bars into sliding windows for easy access.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by PrettyEneawan(f): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
How's this news
This technology has existed for years....the dinosaur is just playing catch up undecided
Too Much Hatred
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Dreyl(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Totally smiley
Alright, take care. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says After 'Losing Girlfriend, Endorsement' / Oritse Femi Survives Accident, Destroys Brand New 2014 Range Rover [photos] / Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.