Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front (1721 Views)

Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by Ilamina(f): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Out of stress
What does he need to do, to cover it or stop it for getting worse
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ilamina:

Out of stress
What does he need to do, to cover it
Which baby?? I thought you're a virgin

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by Ilamina(f): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Which baby?? I thought you're a virgin

Hes my mcm
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ilamina:

Hes my mcm
He should be your boyfriend... cool
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by Ilamina(f): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
He should be your boyfriend... cool

He said he does not like me
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ilamina:

He said he does not like me
Why do you care then ??
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by WilliamsChelster(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
How stupid can people really be?
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by Gospeltruth01: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ilamina:
Out of stress
What does he need to do, to cover it or stop it for getting worse
In my years of being on Nairaland from Onila to ilamina, I realized you’re very stupid,foolish and most importantly I think someone from your village has laid a curse on you that you will never ever have sense like normal human being. My advice is that you need help, spiritually and medically.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by Ilamina(f): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Why do you care then ??

Because I still like him and care
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by Ilamina(f): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
How stupid can people really be?

Stupid knows stupid
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by Starboytwo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pour akamu on the affected part
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by meobizy(f): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
I swear if I was the one coming up with topics like this I for don retire since.

SPACE FOR SALE.
Advertise your product here.
Hold your 200,000 NGN first.
I accept bank transfers, bitcoin payments, Western Union and airtime equivalent.
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by Ilamina(f): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
smiley
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by stephenolamide(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
He resemble his father
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ilamina:

Stupid knows stupid
Haha. I hate to admit but my life is 1000 times better than yours and yes I’m in my early 20’s but already living the life you might not be able to ever afford. Now get the hell outta my mention unless you hate yourself that much
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by LarryBee1k: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yuo
Re: My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front by Ilamina(f): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
LarryBee1k:
The one you don abort or which one?

That picture is so funny

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander / I Want To Start A Career As A Pickpocket. Advise Needed / 50 Questions To Ask Your Partner, From The Dirty To The Flirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.