Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

On The Birth Anniversary Of Imam Ali Ibn Abitalib, I Sing These Verses: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The Birth Anniversary Of Imam Ali Ibn Abitalib, I Sing These Verses: (204 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Imam Sani After He Led Friday Prayers In Jos / Video Of Imam Of Mecca Burst Out In Tears, As Grand Mosque Is Empty For Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Birth Anniversary Of Imam Ali Ibn Abitalib, I Sing These Verses: by Elbinawi: 3:31am On Mar 20, 2019
On the Birth Anniversary of Imam Ali Ibn AbiTalib, I Sing these Verses:

#13thRajab

On this Day in history a Lion was born
At The Ka'aba, the House of God
Ali the son of Abu Talib

In history, who combined the perfection of swordsmanship and ocean-ness of Knowledge?
At the Battle of Uhud, a cry resonated that "Muhammad is killed!"
Ali decided life will be meaningless without Abul Qassem (sa), the Truthful one!

While others fled the Battlefield, Ali decided to fight to the death...
Ali looked at the section with the largest concentration of the enemy
Ali struck, struck and struck! Bodies felled by the famous sword & Ali heard a call from the center from a familiar voice "Ya Ali!"

It was the voice of the Messenger of God (sa)!
The seal of all Prophets and Messengers of God is Alive!
This is my religion, the religion of Ali is my religion!

They put a sword to my neck and screamed "Abandon Ali or you die!"
I remembered Kumayl Ibn Ziyad
Show me a religion better than Ali's religion and I will follow

To the end when they failed to kill this Lion of God on the Battlefield
They ambushed him in the House of God at Kufa and he was on Sujood
And they struck! He uttered "By the Lord of the Ka'aba, I had succeeded!"

Martyrdom is the greatest success
And the bridegroom of Fatima attained it
Ali ascended to the proximity of the Lord who created All!

#ElbinawiVerses

(1) (Reply)

Adrenochrome (the Drug Of The Elites) Explained / The Forgotten Truth About The Death And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / I Uproot Every Careless Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.