Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (54511 Views)

Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) / Man Kneels Before Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom State, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by noisy45(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Just give them referedum and watch if they will not vote not to be Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:
ohhh no.

I'm proud igbo.

and I say nooooooooooo to this madness

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by frankson1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
snrman:
A prophet that cannot lead his people to the promised land is that 1 a prophet
I laugh in igbo

You should leave their jagaban alone o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by sammirano: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Hahaha..i thought ipob miscreants don't kneel or bow before any man. These morons have taken slavery to a whole new level by worshipping a common albino coward who values a fvcking dog over his followers, I'm quite sure they would not give this same level of respect to obi of onitsha...iberiberistic people.

As in those ipob things people are lacking some basic brain elements.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nmadiot Cownu.......Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:

freedom from ? if the igala man can survive here, if the kanuris man can survive here , if the youruba man can survive, efik annang. esan. afemai. idoma ngas. birom

if the can all survive here the igbos can.

secessionist 're on thier own. just like nzeogwu I'm a nationalist.
smiling and crying. Lol, they survived by anarchy, funani herdsmen, islamics terrorist, lack of improvement etc. Continues

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Namdiot Cownu and one of his brainwashed IPOB OSU slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by BotherMleeper(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
no offense but why do igbos like this particular Tshirt?

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:

freedom from ? if the igala man can survive here, if the kanuris man can survive here , if the youruba man can survive, efik annang. esan. afemai. idoma ngas. birom

if the can all survive here the igbos can.

secessionist 're on thier own. just like nzeogwu I'm a nationalist.
Is life just about survival? A country with the endowment of Nigeria should thrive. Not barely survive.

Those who refuse to govern correctly are the ones doing advert for Biafra and other separatist ideas. Yes that includes Igbo leaders in it for their own pockets.

With good governance, socio-economic justice and progress, it would the much easier to assuage most the current disenfranchised masses seeking a way out in various forms.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Jabioro: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
My course to laugh will surely go to Swahilli..
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
As much as I dislike interfering in other people's business, a part of me become restless when I see people glorifying absurdities and stupidity.

Why are some human being so dumb?
Biblical Israel is one nation that think a selective God somewhere singled them out for one stupid agenda; an agenda that has never escaped future_always in the future.

I have never taken Igbos' ancestral linkage to Isreal seriously until I started seeing similarity in their possessive mentality (from biblical point of view).

I am not disputing any tribes' uniqueness or belief system but I think we should be careful not to trade our sanity for a moral-less myths begotten by unchecked ego.

Kanu is nothing but human like any other.
I stand for individual freedom, I do not speak for or against any tribe or religion, remember we are all human before any other thing, programming is what separates us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Blackboyrasta: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
#justlikenzeogwu #nationalist #secessionistoyo
gidgiddy:

You miss the point, Igbos survived long before Lugard created Nigeria in 1914, they will survive when there is no Nigeria.

The point is if majority of Igbos want to part of Nigeria? That is the question
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
emmasege:
Only if the followers of this deranged man would see him for whom he truly is....

How can an arrogant, selfish and self-righteous fugitive be the kind of leader to lead any group of sensible people?

And how can a common thief like Tinubu be your leader in the Southwest?
How on earth is Remi Tinubu a deacon still in your Southwest church?
Answer that you dangerous hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by yahmohy27: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
noni14:
i laugh in french,
,,,,,,I join you sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Gforce2019: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gradually, this Nnamdi kanu will be god in igbo land...

Igbo People, this is your god , keep worshipping him in truth and with all your heart....

Though he's not in Nigeria presently, but you can get one of his picture and start worshipping him like this:

Hail Nnamdi , full of grace
Blessed are you among yeebos
And blessed is you in fighting for ipob...

Hail Nnamdi, full of vigor

A

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by gidgiddy: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Delivar:

How are you sure you will be free when Biafra comes into existence? Fantasy is always simple and sweet. The stability in Igbo land is because we are in nation with other tribes. When Igbos stand on their own don't assume there will be perfect unity.

Who told you that the stability in Igbo land is because we are in a nation with other tribes? What tribes? Igbo land was a stable place even when there was no Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by muykem: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
I once overrated level of intelligence of igbo people before Nnamidi Kaun came into picture then I understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by dingbang(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mere mortal.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gforce2019:
Gradually, this Nnamdi kanu will be god in igbo land...

Igbo People, this is your god , keep worshipping him in truth and with all your heart....

Though he's not in Nigeria presently, but you can get one of his picture and start worshipping him like this:

Hail Nnamdi , full of grace
Blessed are you among yeebos
And blessed is you in fighting for ipob...

Hail Nnamdi, full of vigor

A
hahahaha. You are totally mad eh..my chest dey pain me abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Am an igbo man

But don't understand this one..

Is he God or normal bowing down we also do before our elders..

But this is obvious... As if na must now

Biko I only how for God.. not man..

Even mbaka won't allow man to bow b4 him

Don't be ridiculous.
The kneeling was for prayers!
You do not need to apologize to the world for being Igbo.
Nnamdi KANU is very much empowered by the Universe of our God to mediate benediction to whosoever requests it from him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
We love you Nnamdiot Cownu. Save our flatheàds from destruction. Deliver us Osu pigs from Nigeria. Hail thee Lord of the potopoto republic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Must be one of those die hard Cownu fan from old market road near post office 4 Osha. Jobless niggaz. Scammers.

Igbo Amaka ..
Nigeria Amaka..
Ipob ajoka..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Gforce2019: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

Igbo pikins will always display his deceptive attitudes...
I thought your comments will hinge on defending this new Demi-god you have in your region... instead of you defending your Demi-god, you are rigmaroling....
Let me tell you this; SW doesn't have any issue in the way you treat your Demi-god kalled Nnamdi kanu.... what are saying is that , let there be clear demarcation btw your own value system, heritage, land demarcation etc. and our own.... don't encroach in our value system , plz respect us for who we are....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by BonPatrick(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Fool
frankdoz28:
Oh! Great one of Israel, anyday I set my foot on Israel, I must kneel before thee to receive my own blessing! God bless Nnamdi KANU.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by kikake: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:
ohhh no.

I'm proud igbo.

and I say nooooooooooo to this madness

Fake Igbo.

Go kneel down before Alhaji Gambari.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
Amanew:
Ohamadike nde Igbo!
Eze Igbo gburugburu (11)
Our Only Saviour!
Our Lord!
We are waiting for u,so that we will kiss your Leg!

Who are the we?
Better speak for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Tupacc: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
Ugwuoke347:

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by focus7: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Abeg correct statement, it's igbo man not Nigeria man
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Pgs01: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
After d lifeless one dilector him to Israel he has refuse to return home
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
of course , most nigerians will bend the knee for a bottle of beer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.