Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour (19217 Views)

The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by fortunechy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
GOAT : herbivorous LION : Carnivorous Woman : Moneyvorous Man: ??
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by Dre555: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Them no reach
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by panmunium(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Truth be told, you are evil, and we don't care about your worries
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by fredoooooo: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Slayer of CAN and religion bigots... He who wishes you and Baba Buhari death shall die before you angry
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by stankezzy: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
Be like this guy get 9 lives ooo, shebi apostle said he will die and he still never die..... angry
please don't quote apostle wrongly , he said if d bill that stops christians from preaching but does not stop muslims , is passed that he and who ever supports it will die , when d bill came up in d house , d whole house members and even d governor ran away , they chickened out , fear of death, that is why those people that call these men of God names , I de laugh una , strong men fear them na chicken like una wan challenge dem
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by Huzeb78: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by stankezzy: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
fortunechy:
GOAT : herbivorous LION : Carnivorous Woman : Moneyvorous Man: ??
man -sexivorous
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
ngtimea16:
According to sources close to Governor El rufai, the governor is hail and heathy and wasn't involved in any accident at any point in time.Thengtimes gathered that the rumour is allegly driven by the main opposition party supporters.
Few minutes the governor debunks the rumour. Below is his tweet in quotes.

"I woke up after a rare 8-hour bout of deep sleep to learn that some bigotry-driven, PDP-affiliated fake news platform has declared my driver dead and my humble self in coma. Both claims are false. I thank them for reducing the days in their lives and adding them to mine. I remain their permanent nightmare and not about to disappear from their wretched and corrupt lives any time soon by the Grace of Almighty Allah, until they are permanently retired and buried."

http://www.thengtimes.com/2019/03/governor-el-rufai-debunks-accident.html?m=1
El rufai is in hospital. The guy behind the handler is stupid
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by bender79: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
El rufai for president 2023. Haters can go and stand on the express road
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by abuuthmaan: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
God bless El-Rufai, the CAN and PDP Nightmare
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by Facile: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Round neck Polo Available
Dealer and Supplier
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by bastardmod: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
abuuthmaan:
God bless El-Rufai, the CAN and PDP Nightmare
Thunder scatter El Rufai insha Allah amin
Masha allah grin
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by bigcasava1(m): 2:23am On Mar 15, 2019
Just know that we are wishing u untimely death. Have it at the back of ur mind.
Re: Governor El Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
beamtopola:

El rufai is in hospital. The guy behind the handler is stupid

It is called handle, he-goat angry grin grin

Go school, u no go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege / NEC Recommends Postponement Of Petrol Subsidy Removal / Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.