Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) (27587 Views)

Lagos Collapsed Building: Donate Blood For Victims —red Cross / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Kudos to them. However, they should be very careful, coneheads ritualists are everywhere o

grin
Re: Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) by majamajic(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Offpoint:
Woulda love to donate but I don't know my status and if I went there they'll want me to run a test and I don't see myself doing that till I'm about getting married.

I'm clean though

God bless those donors

it's not HIV test , why all the panicking ??
Re: Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) by maasoap(m): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2019
martineverest:
donating blood is good ...but I feel the hospital Is trying to take advantage of this situation to lure the public to add more blood to their bank.

I wanna donate blood,but the fact that these hospitals sell the blood donated is discouraging

No, they don't sell. They use it for the patients but the relatives of the patients will have to donate to replace it.
Re: Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2019
majamajic:

it's not HIV test , why all the panicking ??

They do, HIV, Hepatitis B and C, and two other tests. It's compulsory
Re: Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) by Tinted803: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Good grin

Those victims need fresh blood from:

Dangote
Otedola
Tinubu
Ambode ***
Sanwo Olu
All senators rep Lagos State eg Yayi
All hoa rep Lagos State eg Speaker, Gbolohan, Elliot***
see big fool like you, pray you don’t have cause to something like this. Fool
Re: Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) by loomer: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2019
noni14:
GOD bless them, that's y i like naija they are good in helping victims .

The problem is, the blood will still be sold to the victims instead of being allocated freely to them
Re: Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) by remiseyi(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2019
GistersNG:
GistMore.com

Residents on Thursday waited at the Lagos Island General Hospital to donate blood voluntarily for victims of the three-storey building that collapsed at Ita Faaji.

Lagos residents wait patiently to donate their blood voluntarily for victims of building collapse at Ifa Faji, on Thursday. Photos: Jesusegun Alagbe.

Lagos residents wait patiently to donate their blood voluntarily for victims of building collapse at Ifa Faji, on Thursday. Photos: Jesusegun Alagbe.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/residents-donate-blood-for-survivors-of-lagos-collapsed-building-photos

God bless Nigeria
Re: Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
how wish am there I would have donated
Re: Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bassmana:
Don't let the wrongdoings of man stop you from doing GOOD. if you really wanna help please go ahead and do so. God bless
yeah that's the problem, its really really discouraging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mental Disorders You Don't Know / Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo / Nigeria overtakes India as world capital for under-five deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.