Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) (896 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) by oyahitme: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A boy surprised his mother after been released from jail for 21 years. Gistvic Reports.

It was reported that the boy was arrested and sentenced to die in jail at age 16 but he was marvelously released.

His mother was happy and crying at the first sight of him. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

"HE WAS SENTENCED TO DIE IN JAIL AT THE AGE OF 16 YEARS OLD!!!!! HIS FAMILY HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE THAT HE WAS RELEASED THIS MORNING AT 8:30am!!!!!AFTER 21 YEARS STRAIGHT IN PRISON HE RETURNS HOME TO SURPRISE HIS 20 YEAR OLD SON, AND HIS ELDERLY MOTHER WHO BELIEVED THAT THEY WERE COMING TO MY PROGRAM TO SIGN UP FOR A VAN SERVICE TO TAKE THEM TO THE PRISON TO SEE HIM!!!! THE YOUNG BROTHERS WERE ABLE TO WITNESS THE HURT AND PAIN WE CAUSED THE COMMUNITY, OUR PARENTS AND OUR CHILDREN !!!! ... LOOK AT GOD!!!"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

News From Gistvic.com>>https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/son-surprises-mother-after-been.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) by oyahitme: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) by sleemoon(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) by meobizy(f): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2019
What put him in prison in the first place?
Now he's out, I hope he's turned a new leaf?

SPACE FOR SALE.
I can think up a hustle too.
This sweet comment box is only 4,500 NGN.
You can now advertise that MTN cheat or ICT class you didn’t have the chance to because you clicked the thread late.
I accept Bitcoin, Bank transfers, Western Union transfer and airtime equivalent.
Re: Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2019
Eeyah
Re: Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:17am On Mar 15, 2019
Hope he stays outa of jail !!!

1 Like

Re: Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) by Rosarie(f): 2:56am On Mar 15, 2019
Does jail really change people??

(1) (Reply)

thank u mama / Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. / People Are Wicked We Are Still Living In The One Room Face-me-i-face-you Apartme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.