Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (33218 Views)

Falz Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Prays For A Better Nigeria (Pix) / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by stanliwise(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, wether you're making a valid points or not, the fact still remains that it's his life an he can choose to live it the way he deems fit. I'm not even a fan, but I hate when people always try to tell others how to live their life.

I was once like you, I stopped being a fan when he released story for the Gods. But then I realized people are gonna do what they want or be whoever they choose to be regardless of what you feel or say, so.
My point is, learn to overlook or let go of what you can't change. This one, especially, is beyond your reach brah so just drink some water.

@ bolded grin Thank God you know. I wonder why you think anyone should change their behaviour just 'cause said so. You're a funny one.
I don't care about Olamide life, all I care is his negative influences on youth with his recent trend of music.
Hard fact is you're right bro. probably overlooking is better off.
only sometimes an uprage of solidarity can still cause a change.
But the main time, bearly little or nothing can be done.
I will still talk when it is needed at least those who still care would ponder about it, like some are currently doing.
I guess there isn't a formula for being silent and speaking out, the line is very thin, instinct helps here.
Thanks either ways.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by blingxx(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Dottore:

His noise has made him very popular in Nigeria and beyond, his noise has made him famous, earned him a lot of fans and taken him to places you and your household will never reach in your lifetime. His noise is making him to continually wine and dine with people you can only see in TV.
His noise buys him exotic cars and valuable possessions.
His noise can feed you and your family for your lifetime and even take your gf and wife away from you.

To me I give honour to whom it's due.

Can you tell us what you and your entire village people have achieved with your quietness, your talent and your certificates if you have any.

He was talking about his impact on society not his achievements angry get educated.... But seriously what has olamide contributed rather than praising Yahooboys and scammers

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by shogsman(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by shogsman(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2019
delugajackson:
He is not Hip-hop. He's not Rap. It's high-time we categorize this genre of noise.

Not to mention the fact that he endorses and glorifies crime. He can only be a role model to thugs, ritualists, fraudsters and mentally-deficient people who have no idea what good music sounds like. I call him the King of Trash-singers.

Thank you for your insights. To y'all saying he's successful,that's just beside the point.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by blingxx(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2019
stanliwise:
I don't expect someone like you to care about my opinion. Olamide bleeped up big time with his recent trend of yahoo boy songs. I guess you're one of dem...... Now get lost.

To be honest olamide can't produce anything good without praising bad influence that's how he's making his money

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Holuwatoobii(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2019
delugajackson:
He is not Hip-hop. He's not Rap. It's high-time we categorize this genre of noise.

Not to mention the fact that he endorses and glorifies crime. He can only be a role model to thugs, ritualists, fraudsters and mentally-deficient people who have no idea what good music sounds like. I call him the King of Trash-singers.

exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by stanliwise(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2019
Dottore:

His noise has made him very popular in Nigeria and beyond, his noise has made him famous, earned him a lot of fans and taken him to places you and your household will never reach in your lifetime. His noise is making him to continually wine and dine with people you can only see in TV.
His noise can feed you and your family for your lifetime and even take your gf and wife away from you.

Can you tell us what you and your entire village people have achieved with your quietness, your talent and your certificates if you have any.
Same as corrupt Politicians, Kidnappers and Ritualist. They all are amazing wealthy, infact Evans(the kidnapper) was alleged to be a billionaire so all our politicians.
But is it justifiable??
What exactly is your point.??
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by saviourGeorge: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Happy birthday Baddosneh
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by obontami: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2019
Dottore:

This is more like using a sledge hammer to kill a fly. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by BerryAnny(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2019
Dottore:

Thanks for saving me the stress of answering the fool.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by namiji2598: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Dottore:

Yes I agree but u read my post to see what his noise can do. I still ask you what your quietness has brought for you
patience is a virtue
everybody has his own Time
things does not happen d same
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
HBD
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by wisdom43(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
delugajackson:

I pity your life, as hate will lead you nowhere, pls let's see your achievement at this age, when you're are still been fed.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dottore:

Aaaarrgggh!!!!!

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
freezyprinzy:
Took him 30years for his beards go connect that meins I still have hope.
You are looking for beard connection, what about people like me wey no get at all?? Be happy with the little things you've got
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by freezyprinzy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
olaBC007:

You are looking for beard connection, what about people like me wey no get at all?? Be happy with the little things you've got
grin
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Jeremie225(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2020
cheesy cool grin long life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Maternity Pictures / Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) / kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.