Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (40422 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Pacgmt(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
What do u have to say for brodashaggi... Do u know where and how long he served... Yusuf no even dey read ur post
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Zaikon:

Not Buhari himself but the son... Some people just happened to be a son of a D. G and be spending more than Yusuf.

I don't no what sons of DGs are spending compared 2 Yusuf. But if Yusuf is spending beyond his fathers income since he is working, then there's no way u can justify it since this govt promised 2b a break from d past. U can't exonerate his father from d discussion just d way u can't exonerate DGs.

D discussion is trying 2 bring to light d fact that Yusuf didn't complete his national service. U tried 2 justify it by saying this:

"Some people will do worst if they were in that position.

Yusuf enjoy your your life..."

If Yusuf didn't complete his national service or even participate, it stands a crime as far as d statutes of Nigeria are concerned. If Yusuf didnt serve, theres no way u will say his father didnt no. There are those who are punished 4 not completing theirs cos their fathers aren't big men. It shouldn't b so

https://www.nairaland.com/5079829/two-corpers-repeat-service-benue
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by tydi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Treash:
If e like make he serve for 2 days. All I know is that I'm not going for NYSC.

Why?? my bro. Why? .. If I may ask
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by dannielight(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Youth Service, 0, 4 or 12 months for children of politicians?

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by salesforce: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
what do u expect when his dad receives certificate of return in an unfree and unfair bloody election. if he.was a truly honest man he shouldnt.have.

this is I earned money daily trading binary options volatility indices using this method I found on youtube. watch video on youtube using link in the image.all steps to follow is stated in the video description on youtube.

thank me later !

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by CioAngels(f): 3:43am On Mar 16, 2019
The lazy Nigerian youth, so said his father, he is a Nigerian with NYSC certificate after 4months, so he is a lazy Nigerian youth. After all a governor graduated from school after six months. Even though they now have story he was once sent parking from university, should he graduate after six month. Nigeria is far from working because people managing her are only carrying bought certificates, so no moral justification to say the president is an illiterate because his subjects are certificate forgers and buyers.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by kals4luv990(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Geonigga:
We are just waiting for him to come and take appointment in the future then we will raise it against him.
in d next 3months to be precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.