Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt (35769 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Lexusgs430: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
millos:
So is she going to ship it back to the US?..all these low self esteem people with their money miss road.. I m watching

Her model missed this recall...... Maybe next recall.... grin
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Akalia(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
I am in doubt Linda Ikeji can afford such class of luxury. Just because she posed for a snapshot in the whip does not mean that she owns it. Linda may worth roughly over 100 million naira or less but she can't afford to spend such whopping sum on such a high end whip. She go just go flat broke.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Zombicmodz: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
She can go to ladipo market

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Misslagbaja: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
MrPresident1:
I think you are all mad. First it was a thread on one of the Psquare showing us the cars, now Linda Ikeji's car worth 100million Naira is being recalled worldwide.

Psquare and Linda Ikeji are our role models? Are they the kind of people a society that wants to grow choose as role models?

No, they are not role models.

It is you who is a role model.

Envy!
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Misslagbaja: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
midnighter:
If only she could have persuaded that man to marry her instead of wandering around on her own with that baby..twitter was on fire the day she tried to justify her babymama stuff

No one is talking about her being a baby mama. You that you are not a baby mama, who knows you? What do you have?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by obontami: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Is this not the bitttch that 'fell' pregnant?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Slimguy0(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will and must be Wealthy! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
OP: Linda Ikeji’s 100m Bentley Mulsane recalled worldwide to fix seatbelt.
OP: Luckily for the young blogger, her bespoke 2019 Bentley Mulsanne is not among the model years recalled.

Why did you include her name in the headline since her model is not involved?

Are you okay bayi angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Gentleziggy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by midnighter(f): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Misslagbaja:

No one is talking about her being a baby mama. You that you are not a baby mama, who knows you? What do you have?

Modified: I misspoke, excuse me

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Gentleziggy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
obontami:
Is this not the bitttch that 'fell' pregnant?
grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Orpe7(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Commom seatbelt
Abeg sell am for me without seatbelt for 700k i go buy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by InvertedHammer: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dottore:
She should look for forwarders.
Meanwhile Who will handle the cost of the freight and overseas clearing. See wetin poverty dey cause for this country and the low purchasing power of naira. She'd spend nothing less than 1,million to get it out and nothing less than 5 to 7 million to bring it back and clear it again

/ grin
Read again.

Even if, no problem with the seatbelts that Kazeem and a welder cannot make better.

/
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
orimipe:

After this, your headline is still misleading. Hers wasn't recalled according to you, so why include her?

Anything for the traffic undecided

Congrats by the way, you made it to the Front Page. Mission Accomplished grin cool

Honestly this part pissed me off. If hers is not among the recalled models, whats her name & bently doing here. Op & the Mod una no try at all.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by orimipe(f): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Westmorland:

Honestly this part pissed me off. If hers is not among the recalled models, whats her name & bently doing here. Op & the Mod una no try at all.

Really annoying.

My ish is with the moderator who found it Front Page Worthy.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Smartfix: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
orimipe:

Really annoying.

My ish is with the moderator who found it Front Page Worthy.

My sister!!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by ddjay: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
obafemee80:

Nobi naija babe,she go manage am na
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by BlindAngel: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
lala45:
is it not the same blogging Seun is doing,he no dey buy car or build house?All these female bloggers shaaaaaaaa

Do you know that seun is approximately 30-40times richer than Linda ikeji?? But just hiding himself, The front page of Nairaland ad carries a minimum of 6 - 7ADS daily, and each of this ads costs N25,000 a day, now do the maths 25000*7*31 that's a month = 5,425, 000..... Now that's for the front page alone, i haven't included other topics scattered around the forum each carries different ads e.g politics, family, phone, auto, crime etc, they are more than 40 in number, if i should include them then u don't need to be told that seun is more than a billionaire and 50times richer than kinda ikeja and any blogger in the whole of Africa
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by effystrings(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Send me a DM for Guitar Classes, for both Starters and Intermediate players. 08139307934 (whatsapp and calls)
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by dannielight(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Better save than sorry.

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt by dxdiag(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2019
Such a misleadung topic, topic not crrelating with the info in it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi & Lilian Esoro's White Wedding & Reception Today (Photos) / Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.