Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? (852 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by tech18: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2019
I have not been seeing their posts or comments here for a while. I hope they arw doing fine. Butterflyleo and Sarrki are great patriots and nightmares of e- wailers on NL

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by quickberry(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Wailers will soon come for you @OP

5 Likes

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by quickberry(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2019
I think they are busy

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by Afamed: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2019
tech18:
I have not been seeing their posts or comments here for a while. I hope they arw doing fine. Butterflyleo and Sarrki are great patriots and nightmares of e- wailers on NL

We are still celebrating the victory

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by ngadaAwo: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2019
nightmare indeed
on a faceless forum

talk about joblessness grin

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by id911(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2019
The last time I saw sarrki in Lagos, he was looking very tattered and hungry. I don't know if he has been sacked at bmc. Abeg, you guys can help contribute anything for him to survive grin

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by tech18: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2019
quickberry:
Wailers will soon come for you @OP
lolss they are busy mastubating on Abba-Gida-Gida thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by tech18: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2019
quickberry:
I think they are busy
Ok
Thanks
Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by tech18: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2019
Afamed:

We are still celebrating the victory
OK
That's good ...glory be to God for moving us to the Next Level

1 Like

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by Gandollar(f): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2019
Foolish question. The 30k BMC stipend has stopped. Elections are over. They have lost their jobs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by quickberry(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2019
tech18:
lolss they are busy masturbating on Abba-Gida-Gida thread

grin grin grin

Dem don dey arrive

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by Afamed: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2019
Gandollar:
Foolish question. The 30k BMC stipend has stopped. Elections are over. They have lost their jobs.
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by tech18: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2019
quickberry:

grin grin grin

Dem don dey arrive
grin grin I have seen some of them above led by Gandollar...the name Ganduje de sweet am an so he come create a NL act Gandollar.

Ganduje has performed far better than any yeastern governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by quickberry(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2019
tech18:
grin grin I have seen some of them above led by Gandollar...the name Ganduje de sweet am an so he come create a NL act Gandollar.

Ganduje has performed far better than any yeastern governor

Don't mind the fool, his people are suffering from bad governance, but he would pretend as if everything is okay with his region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by tech18: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2019
quickberry:

Don't mind the fool, his people are suffering from bad governance, but he would pretend as if everything is okay with his region.
their hatred for APC and PMB prevented them from choosing good leaders irrespective of party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Butterflyleo And Sarrki? by quickberry(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2019
tech18:
their hatred for APC and PMB prevented them from choosing good leaders irrespective of party

Don't mind them

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. / Top Nigeria Politician Suspected To Be Extremely Rich. / Atiku 100% Leader, Tanimu Allegedly Drags Barrister Aida Nath To EFCC For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.