Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (61388 Views)

ASUU Strike: Moment Soldiers Were Sent Away By Protesting OAU Students (Video) / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Warri, warrrri, waarrriii. Abi nor be warrri again? Their papa left leg. "na them go flog tire as dem say dem stubborn"
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by zoedew: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
Well acted script!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Marotzke(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tears Tears.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by jrusky(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pls OP how do I get her parent contact? This little girl need help. She has to return back to school.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by vecman22(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
ojun50:
Op i can relate
my own be say if them send me come house i go jst enter one field go play ball all dis while my parent no knw till i break leg, bt today all six children are graduate with a better life for children nd parent.

God go turn the girl situation around

Lol..abeg finish the story, wetin happen after you break leg?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by namiji2598: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
na comedy go suit this girl abeg let them remove her from sch
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by papiwyte(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Emmanuella come carry ur sister oo grin grin grin grin

NEXT LEVEL
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Ologogoro: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
I am crying
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Akalia(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Lol. See her well powdered neck. cheesy

Omgosh. So hard not to laugh. cheesy real rugged omote cheesy

How much are tbe books biko? Any idea @OP or her parents contacts.

Im happy the school sent her home as opposed to flogging her. Doesnt make sense and is not right to flog kids for late payment of fees and/or buying books.

Edit: seems the girl have got help. Thank God
you will agree with me that she's smart; eloquent and articulate. Good afternoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by masterpiecer(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
That girl is something else, she even had to walk out on d interviewer. No time for nonsense angry

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
The girl is a cute and selfless little one.

She doesn't mind being flogged, they should just allow her remain in school, while her parents get to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by sunbilor(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
I wish I knew her parents

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by masterpiecer(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
namiji2598:
na comedy go suit this girl abeg
let them remove her from sch

The more reason she should be supported to complete her schooling

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by namiji2598: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
masterpiecer:

The more reason she should be supported to complete her schooling
comedy need sch?? DNT u think it may delay her career? talent got nothing to do wit education bro
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by b33ordhun: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
She prefers to be in class and get flogged rather than sent home on a fee they will end up paying.

Hmmmmm. She deserves sponsorship. I like her confidence too.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Hedonisst: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
The girl is just all shades of adorable and I'm happy she'll get help. Kai. See how she just talk her own leave the interviewing aunty dey waka dey go, whilst still lamenting. It's funny and you will laugh, even though it's a serious matter.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Hiploko(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
The girl go don get money for even university studies abroad....

AY the comedian called the mama sef
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by 2kris(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Give us her parent acct no.
gaskiya Nigeria get heart of gold
God blessings be upon you fear

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by abels(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Na you serious pass abi...
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by KendrickAyomide: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
I've said it before here.. don't claim street if you didn't grow up in the south south

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by steve6: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Resilience!!!
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by LordAdam16: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
millos:
She's a smart little cutie. If they spoke English in warri and Benin they would have been same with fluent native speakers. Intelligent people

No vex, we like the pidgin like that. It's our lingua franca. All educated folks from old Bendel (present day Delta and Edo) speak both pidgin and WAfE pretty well.

-Lord
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by metroid(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
jeeqaa7:
The Irony of Life.
I waited patiently for this news to get to front page and as predictable and as cheap suited nairaland had become we would gloat at the funny aspect of the video but she's one in a million children out of school because of fees and as expected our pensioner celebrities have begun to reap off.
I hear one guy in Abuja say he will sponsor her till university.
Please calculate covenant university medical fees.
Or that Atikus school,
Let her study law there,
The girl will do well as Chief Justice.
Not the onoghen rubbish we have to deal with
But essentially we refuse to do good in secret.
It must milk the ovation dry.

Our humanity gone.
She's now a sensation.
Her school principal the villain
Media houses and platforms , all go to the bank

Why should a responsible principal allow such a little girl in school uniform, during school hours let loose on the streets why? Come on

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
zoedew:
Well acted script!
Why? angry
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Guyman02: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
I can see her passion for school, she prefers to be flogged and allowed to stay in class
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by penplus: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
And somewhere in the North,

A child's motivation, na to carry plate for hand dey wakaring about.

Warri pickin...your case is already settled. GOD bless you

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
metroid:

Why should a responsible principal allow such a little girl in school uniform, during school hours let loose on the streets why? Come on
The school needs money to maintain it.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
penplus:
And somewhere in the North,

A child's motivation, na to carry plate for hand dey wakaring about.

Warri pickin...your case is already settled. GOD bless you
Don't blame those kids in the north instead blame their leaders for been selfish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Berankis: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Let somebody open a GOFUNDME account for this sharp young girl make we drop small change inside make she go back to school abeg.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Ayobami7(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A School In Onitsha Invited Father Christmas For Fun But It Ended In Tears - Pho / Lagos Pegs Entry Age Into JSS1 At 12 Years / University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.