Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (60908 Views)

ASUU Strike: Moment Soldiers Were Sent Away By Protesting OAU Students (Video) / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by metroid(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is the school policy moreover she isn't the first to be sent out of school. We have many of them on daily basis. It all boils down to proper planning from the parent. When the kids are on holidays they are notified of next term school fees. If the parent can't afford it then it is advisable they switch to government school which is cheaper or free as the case may be

Sounds like you are employed by the school. Tell your principal that he/she is a bad person school policy or not.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by shogsman(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mylovelife:

Yes, far better but don't you think there may be no nearby public schools around?

Bro it's warri,they're public schools around for sure.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by dangwarmai(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oh Allah, my fellow nairalanders, join me in prayer for God to show me Mrs. Nwalozie I want to meet her and make her cry for happiness.
she's igbo I am Hausa/fulani, but she didn't care to know my tribe or religion.
I'm 'arrested' by her while running within the school premises for failure of my parents to pay my school fees, from then, she continued paying my school fees.
Before I finish the school she was retrenched for not being an indigene of plateau state. I was left with no guidance only for her to come back one day and join me with school masons whom I served and made my school fees.
Oh Allah, take my best wishes to her and her generation,and make us meet.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
metroid:

Sounds like you are employed by the school. Tell your principal that he/she is a bad person school policy or not.
Mr man stop been sentimental and face the reality. The school has to pay teachers salaries, buy writing materials and maintain the school. Where do you think they would see money to do that if not from school fees and other levied? That kid isn't the only child in that school as many were sent away. If she can't afford the fees she should be withdrawn and sent to government schools after all they have many qualified teachers over there. Government schools are cheap if not free. I know people that finished from government that doing well. Blame the government for not improving government like what Peter Obi did during his tenure
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by ShenTeh(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2019
Feranchek:
Let's Stop Seeing This Kids Plight As A Means Of Comedy Please.

There's this video going viral online, about a little girl in warri that was sent back home from school just because she was yet to pay her school fees. Seriously, while others were laughing and making fun out of it, as old as I am, believe me friends, I actually shedded a tear.

Yea. And I'll explain why. Growing up (Pri 4 precisely) my parents couldn't afford to buy me these 2 books: Verbal aptitude (English), and Quantitative reasoning (Maths)

Beginning of the 2nd term, we were about 20 that do come out when the teacher comes to class and ask for those who are yet to buy the books. At a point, the number reduced. Later we became fewer. Then later on, just 4. Then at a point, it was only.....

ME cry cry

Guess what? I kept being flogged for the books till I passed to Pri 5! And I never told my parents I was being flogged cos I'll only make them feel bad the more for not being able to get me the books.

So friends, make we no laff the poor kid, na she alone know how e be for her house. Remember at the beginning where she said "no be say I no go pay oooo" (friends, na this part dey always make me cry)

It is well sha. (even inside the well grin)

Here's the link to the video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2sY1VRgSyw

Lalasticlala and my other NLs that can relate to this video growing up, please share your own story

Ichie Fernando

Those of us who have near experience with this poor girl can totally relate. The first time I saw this and even now, tears well in my eyes.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Feranchek(m): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2019
ShenTeh:

Those of us who have near experience with this poor girl can totally relate. The first time I saw this and even now, tears well in my eyes.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy aswear old man like me cry!
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by timesup234: 2:20am On Mar 16, 2019
This should go to the front page again. I was expecting 200k views
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by metroid(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Mr man stop been sentimental and face the reality. The school has to pay teachers salaries, buy writing materials and maintain the school. Where do you think they would see money to do that if not from school fees and other levied? That kid isn't the only child in that school as many were sent away. If she can't afford the fees she should be withdrawn and sent to government schools after all they have many qualified teachers over there. Government schools are cheap if not free. I know people that finished from government that doing well. Blame the government for not improving government like what Peter Obi did during his tenure

School spokesman I have heard.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by minfelix(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
to me oo dis girl shld b picked up immediately by entertainment industry or sponsor....emmanuella dey learn work 4were dis kind pikin dey oo

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by kristo123: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
...Area...

I swear na Warri pikin be this .

...may God help this country...
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Skimbujimbu: 2:32am On Mar 20, 2019
They shouldn't have sacked the principal that's rubbish
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Skimbujimbu: 2:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Our government are useless honestly
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Muscomide: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
This little geh funny die - her facial expression, her gesticulation and funniest of all, her lingo.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by michealme: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2019
Omo this funny sha cheesy cheesy, I just cannot count how many times I have so far watch it. Funny warri piki
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is the school policy moreover she isn't the first to be sent out of school. We have many of them on daily basis. It all boils down to proper planning from the parent. When the kids are on holidays they are notified of next term school fees. If the parent can't afford it then it is advisable they switch to government school which is cheaper or free as the case may be
The school is a govt school, what the principal is collecting is exam fees and maintenance fee, the school is nothing to write home about, govt has completely abandon the school up until now.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Okotie boh is a govt school in sapele, even govt school collect Levi and exam fees, no free education in Delta State, be it govt or private.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
charliboy654:

The school is a govt school, what the principal is collecting is exam fees and maintenance fee, the school is nothing to write home about, govt has completely abandon the school up until now.
Yea I got to know about it.I wouldn't blame the p
Head teacher but the government for using her as a scapegoat. # tag should be save the head teacher because she was used as a scapegoat

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
charliboy654:

Okotie boh is a govt school in sapele, even govt school collect Levi and exam fees, no free education in Delta State, be it govt or private.
Yea I got to know
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yea I got to know about it.I wouldn't blame the p
Head teacher but the government for using her as a scapegoat. # tag should be save the head teacher because she was used as a scapegoat
Ya bro, u r right
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by FatherBona: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
ExHusband:
Where is my money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! / Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8 / Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.