Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (60911 Views)

ASUU Strike: Moment Soldiers Were Sent Away By Protesting OAU Students (Video) / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by shogsman(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
The parents should have sent her to a public school,all of this could have been avoided.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by zoedew: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why? angry
Looked put up!
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Celense(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Taking everything in life serious makes it less fun.....
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Mylovelife: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
shogsman:
The parents should have sent her to a public school,all of this could have been avoided.

Yes, far better but don't you think there may be no nearby public schools around?
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by femi4: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nairaland is slow...this news i just reaching here after 24hrs
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by obailala(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Yes it's not a funny situation, but the little girl's reaction to the situation is golden; it cheers me up every single time I watch it. grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Adakintroy: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
The truth is that nobody cares about who is right or wrong. The school or the girl. The girls just sold herself to the hearts of people. It's just her time. Faith may have decreed it so.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by opportunities12(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Feranchek:
Let's Stop Seeing This Kids Plight As A Means Of Comedy Please.

There's this video going viral online, about a little girl in warri that was sent back home from school just because she was yet to pay her school fees. Seriously, while others were laughing and making fun out of it, as old as I am, believe me friends, I actually shedded a tear.

Yea. And I'll explain why. Growing up (Pri 4 precisely) my parents couldn't afford to buy me these 2 books: Verbal aptitude (English), and Quantitative reasoning (Maths)

Beginning of the 2nd term, we were about 20 that do come out when the teacher comes to class and ask for those who are yet to buy the books. At a point, the number reduced. Later we became fewer. Then later on, just 4. Then at a point, it was only.....

ME cry cry

Guess what? I kept being flogged for the books till I passed to Pri 5! And I never told my parents I was being flogged cos I'll only make them feel bad the more for not being able to get me the books.

So friends, make we no laff the poor kid, na she alone know how e be for her house. Remember at the beginning where she said "no be say I no go pay oooo" (friends, na this part dey always make me cry)

It is well sha. (even inside the well grin)

Here's the link to the video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2sY1VRgSyw

Lalasticlala and my other NLs that can relate to this video growing up, please share your own story

Ichie Fernando

Hello OP, please do you have any info about this little girl's parent? Someone on www.LinkedIn.com his searching for the parents. He has volunteered to sponsor the girl through University . His name is Demola Sanyaolu (United Nation Change Ambassador for Peace and Humanity)

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by zedman1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Finally I got to watch the video of the poor girl. Oh sweet child, May your.... Wait, wait. ........... Hahahahahah.......... What? Isn't this video so funny?
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Shaev7(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Feranchek:

There's this video going viral online, about a little girl in warri that was sent back home from school just because she was yet to pay her school fees. Seriously, while others were laughing and making fun out of it, as old as I am, believe me friends, I actually shedded a tear.

Yea. And I'll explain why. Growing up (Pri 4 precisely) my parents couldn't afford to buy me these 2 books: Verbal aptitude (English), and Quantitative reasoning (Maths)

Beginning of the 2nd term, we were about 20 that do come out when the teacher comes to class and ask for those who are yet to buy the books. At a point, the number reduced. Later we became fewer. Then later on, just 4. Then at a point, it was only.....

ME cry cry

Guess what? I kept being flogged for the books till I passed to Pri 5! And I never told my parents I was being flogged cos I'll only make them feel bad the more for not being able to get me the books.

So friends, make we no laff the poor kid, na she alone know how e be for her house. Remember at the beginning where she said "no be say I no go pay oooo" (friends, na this part dey always make me cry)

Lalasticlala and my other NLs that can relate to this video growing up, please share your own story

Ichie Fernando
I didn't find it funny. In fact It didn't amuse me. I got lots of meaning out of it.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by masterpiecer(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
namiji2598:

comedy need sch??
DNT u think it may delay her career?
talent got nothing to do wit education bro

Education refines talent, it gives the ability to package the talent properly
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Produke(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
couragemurphy:
Warri, warrrri, waarrriii. Abi nor be warrri again? Their papa left leg. "na them go flog tire as dem say dem stubborn"

Na Sapele girl she be. Okotie Eboh Primary School
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Cue4rm: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=Afonjas post=76683680][/quote]

Why u go quote me cum put that woman way be like seducing spirit?

I'm covered bro

1 Like

Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Cue4rm: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Afonjas:

covered by her?

Who is this?

Please stop, it's not funny unless you want me to leave this place for you
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by sawdi: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
It's high time Nairaland built a school undecided
For children of nairalanders grin

I swear grin
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Phyde: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Lol. See her well powdered neck. cheesy

Omgosh. So hard not to laugh. cheesy real rugged omote cheesy

How much are tbe books biko? Any idea @OP or her parents contacts.

Im happy the school sent her home as opposed to flogging her. Doesnt make sense and is not right to flog kids for late payment of fees and/or buying books.

Edit: seems the girl have got help. Thank God
Laughing at the bolded...She has automatically become a celebrity. I trust my fellow Nigerians in situation like this. She will get massive help.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by masterpiecer(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Cue4rm:

Who is this?

Please stop, it's not funny unless you want me to leave this place for you

grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by jbtobsyn(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Lol. See her well powdered neck. cheesy

Omgosh. So hard not to laugh. cheesy real rugged omote cheesy

How much are tbe books biko? Any idea @OP or her parents contacts.

Im happy the school sent her home as opposed to flogging her. Doesnt make sense and is not right to flog kids for late payment of fees and/or buying books.

Edit: seems the girl have got help. Thank God
It seems spoken English is hard for you to learn. She said she prefers being flogged. She want them to flog her instead of sending her home. Read and understand before typing.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Produke:

Na Sapele girl she be. Okotie Eboh Primary School

Thanks n well noted. Anyway, all join...
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by kastrovic001(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Feranchek:

ME cry cry

Ichie Fernando
some of the advantages of social media
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by effystrings(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
Send me a DM for Guitar Classes, for both Starters and Intermediate players. 08139307934 (whatsapp and calls)
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Kylekent59: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
How do we get her parent's acc number?

She just won my mind, I like smart kids, and I saw it in her.

Imagine sending her her to private school, with that boldness of her.

Where she scattered my brain was where she said,"dem go flog na dem go tire, not excluding the way she walked out on the interviewer. "
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by metroid(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

The school needs money to maintain it.

Not a good excuse joor
Let her stay in the school premises till school closes would have been better. If this child didn't get home that day the school fees would have been the least of the principals problems.
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
metroid:

Not a good excuse joor
Let her stay in the school premises till school closes would have been better. If this child didn't get home that day the school fees would have been the least of the principals problems.
That is the school policy moreover she isn't the first to be sent out of school. We have many of them on daily basis. It all boils down to proper planning from the parent. When the kids are on holidays they are notified of next term school fees. If the parent can't afford it then it is advisable they switch to government school which is cheaper or free as the case may be
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by dontbothermuch: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
It's high time Nairaland built a school undecided
For children of nairalanders grin
smiley
Re: Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees by ojun50(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
vecman22:

Lol..abeg finish the story, wetin happen after you break leg?
treatment plus beating join oh, u knw hw some mothers dey, if them use hot water press my leg nd i mistakely shot them go use am press my mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8 / Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.