Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out (55121 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by chizzypresh(f): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
He is so cute wink cheesy
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by UbiPetrus: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
#Respect.
May God keep your parents to reap the fruits of their labour.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by namiji2598: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
some guys celebrate wit their girlfriend some celebrate by pouring water on each other some celebrate by drinking beer some by party but this guy celebrate wit his mum,,,, I will follow ur footsteps bro
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by millionboi2: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
akdjr:
Why do people celebrate after passing out?
i tire ooo

Bsc weh boku

1 Like

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by faithfull18(f): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Cute.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Unconquerable: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
AlwaysUltraPad:
grin

You carry your certificate go meet village people for market. Dem just de shine teeth. Na different levels dem de reason your matter.

I pity the guy.
Nothing will happen to him. I guess you keep blaming people for your ineptitude and failure in life.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Amuocha: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
What Buhari could not achieve as a lazy youth grin
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by ronyman(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wrong move man cos the ones who will come after you are there celebrating with you.
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A 2018 Batch A corps member, Godspower Asuquo, who passed out yesterday, March 14th, went straight to the market after receiving his NYSC discharge certificate, to celebrate with his mum.

He shared pictures of himself popping a bottle of wine with his mu, and some other market women. He wrote;

"God saw me through this I overcome temptation His grace kept me never forget where you came from be proud of what contributed to your success"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/corps-member-celebrates-his-pop-with-his-mum-in-the-market-photos.html

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by benswitch: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A 2018 Batch A corps member, Godspower Asuquo, who passed out yesterday, March 14th, went straight to the market after receiving his NYSC discharge certificate, to celebrate with his mum.

He shared pictures of himself popping a bottle of wine with his mu, and some other market women. He wrote;

"God saw me through this I overcome temptation His grace kept me never forget where you came from be proud of what contributed to your success"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/corps-member-celebrates-his-pop-with-his-mum-in-the-market-photos.html

Congrats, fellow!

Just sad the ODDS are absolutely stacked against the youths in this blessed country

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by IjebuWarrior: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
hok4u:
Edumare óba ma pa iya Mi lékun.

May God spare his mum life to enjoy the fruits of her labour and may God provide a better job for the guy soonest.

@bolded. This is very powerful indeed! God bless ur heart! cool The Yoruba language is very unique and beautiful indeed!

1 Like

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by namiji2598: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
akdjr:
Are you for real? Is it now different? Like more tasking than before? quote author=namiji2598 post=76679556]
it's not easy to serve bro,,, I can't wait for my passing out too
Nigerian level of scam Don increase na

NYSC is a scam and u knws that because I know u have served before

1 Like

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Slimguy0(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is really beautiful... the boy is proud of his mom and Unashamed...the mom is proud of her son... This is just beautiful... I pray God answers your prayers speedily so you can make mommy extra proud and buy are those Beautiful things she deserves... Amen...
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Gozzzy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Grade1 USA used Intel core2 Brand name : HP Model : Elitebook 8730w workstation HDD : 160gb Ram : 4gb 512mb Nvidia dedicated graphics Finger print Screen size : 15.6inch Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 4 USB Port DVD RW CD ROM hdmi Bluetooth : yes HD Webcam yes Wireless network WiFi : yes Battery backup : 4hrs Microsoft package : windows 10 installed Body look : as clean as new Condition : working perfectly, great battery
Price is 49k
Free original charger Warranty on all our laptops Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery O8100989094
this ancient of laptops na wetin you wan see 49k... you no go sell 19k?
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Dchampion65: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Rubbish! I ate nonsense

For real shocked shocked
If you are a product of NOUN or part time or sandwich program, definitely you will not appreciate
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by asawanathegreat(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mommy you will soon real the fruit of your labour.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by DavSagacity(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
akdjr:
Why do people celebrate after passing out?
Because some died and were not fortunate to see such day like Passing out day.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by anonymous1759(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Until we realize University doesn't guarantee you success we'll stop all this Nysc show off. Anyways congrats to you and your mom she's the bomb. I can relate to your story.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by DTaj: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
For honouring your mother publicly, right in the market where she plies her trade, through which she saw you through school, and through your NYSC year, young man, God will honour you!

God will enable your mother (and father, if he his alive) to enjoy the fruit of her labour and toil on you!, in sound health and Divine Grace.

Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

everybody dey talk dis one self wey get small gbola dey talk. nonsense with ingredients

How you take know, both of una don meet for Chinchuan?!
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Hoodbilonia: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Like say na grammys
Most of these kids are dumb
Welcome to hardship

1 Like

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Orpe7(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Now hustle for a good job so u dont end up selling rice too
Cus third class or pass sef dey do nysc
#NoDisrespect
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by CoolJul: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
congrats dear!
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by olam01: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Correct guy
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
namiji2598:

it's not easy to serve bro,,, I can't wait for my passing out too

Why are some people now writing with 3 commas like this,,,. cry

Who told this generation of "graduates" this is correct? I see a lot of illiterates using it and it's catching on. Pity cry cry

The only punctuation that can be used more than once together is the full stop, and that's when you want to indicate a pause. It's called ellipsis. Like this... It's 3 full stops. Not more than 3.

Commas, semi colons and others are used once together please. Stop corrupting English writing for the uninformed please. angry angry angry
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by dejjythomas(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congratulations to the handsome dude on his passing out.. Welcome to favour market.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gozzzy:

this ancient of laptops na wetin you wan see 49k... you no go sell 19k?

Oh boy, na wa for you o! Leave the guy make he sell market na!

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
hinograce:
Wish I had a company. I would have employed him. He seems like someone who is real. I like people who are real and not cosmetic

You seem like Some 1 that could be easily duped, you have very poor character judgment
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by suremanpatriot: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy o boy go open garri factory na, do it in a big way...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo) / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.