Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out (55120 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Endtimebro: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
miki1:
This guy is the true definition of never forgetting where you come from. After he will make it and one slayqueen will come and tell us the guy loves his mum more than her. Before kor

I bin tinks say na only me dey reason wetin u just yan
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Mom007(f): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
That's great. Now fold that paper and get to hustling
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by WhiteLavender(f): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
And I'm here wondering why the certificate is laminated. Na wah.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by bigjohn100(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
AlwaysUltraPad:
grin

You carry your certificate go meet village people for market. Dem just de shine teeth. Na different levels dem de reason your matter.

I pity the guy.

Guy I don even reason d matter before I saw ur post, for this kind evil world......No b everybody way dy shine teeth dy happy for mind o......Evil once are saying let's c how he will make it, is good to take d evil once by suprise
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by bigjohn100(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
goshen26:
Good! God bless you and prosper you.

As good the celebration is to you, I just hope there are not wicked souls that would turn that certi to ordinary paper, it would av been better if he had celebrated it at home with her mom or celebrate it at the market without bringing out the discharge certi...

Wisdom is expedient

Same with my tot
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by namiji2598: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
WritePal:

Why are some people now writing with 3 commas like this,,,. cry

Who told this generation of "graduates" this is correct? I see a lot of illiterates using it and it's catching on. Pity cry cry

The only punctuation that can be used more than once together is the full stop, and that's when you want to indicate a pause. It's called ellipsis. Like this... It's 3 full stops. Not more than 3.

Commas, semi colons and others are used once together please. Stop corrupting English writing for the uninformed please. angry angry angry

nawa oooo chai so u take ur time typing this,,,,,oya na,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sheh English na my father language
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by gcof(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
When will he celebrate with his father??

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
What worthwhile celebration instead of buying drinks and drinking with foes in d farm frnds better go home and locate mum who can't wish you bad no matter what
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by SjMbula(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thats great, God bless your hustle, Chai fine boy some nairaland girls might be wet now.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by PrettyEneawan(f): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oh My Gush This Guy Is Cute, I Need His Number Asap

But....
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by GuntersChain(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
social media has corrupted the society. Can someone do anything confidentially.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by playmaker10: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
he just announce himself to his village pipu... I pray God keep you safe and bless you
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Kinjikitile(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A 2018 Batch A corps member, Godspower Asuquo, who passed out yesterday, March 14th, went straight to the market after receiving his NYSC discharge certificate, to celebrate with his mum.

He shared pictures of himself popping a bottle of wine with his mu, and some other market women. He wrote;

"God saw me through this I overcome temptation His grace kept me never forget where you came from be proud of what contributed to your success"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/corps-member-celebrates-his-pop-with-his-mum-in-the-market-photos.html

This shit is overrated... The way scholars celebrate this ,, makes one wonder if it's a gateway to success
It's funny how my course mates characters who served before me changed ,,some guys tho.... And the female folks , my girlfriends that year at college , they are acting like levels have changed .. but as a determined and cool headed guy ,,, am not hurt .. I endure anyways ... I can't just get ,, my department told me they have sent my name to Senate past week ago .. and up till now ,, my record is not on Senate list online .... I have endured so much ... my course mates have passed out ...2016-2019

That is one thing holding me back ..
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by DMerciful(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
You be old warri o.... maybe Okumagba avenue or okere market side! How you take know the word gbola? grin
tohyorsih:

everybody dey talk dis one self wey get small gbola dey talk. nonsense with ingredients
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Wtfork: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
akdjr:
Why do people celebrate after passing out?
Ask Davido tongue
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by vincixpresso: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

everybody dey talk dis one self wey get small gbola dey talk. nonsense with ingredients

Some people get wahala
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by jaephoenix(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish! I ate nonsense
When did you start consuming nonsense?
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by ezewealth(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
WritePal:

Why are some people now writing with 3 commas like this,,,. cry

Who told this generation of "graduates" this is correct? I see a lot of illiterates using it and it's catching on. Pity cry cry

The only punctuation that can be used more than once together is the full stop, and that's when you want to indicate a pause. It's called ellipsis. Like this... It's 3 full stops. Not more than 3.

Commas, semi colons and others are used once together please. Stop corrupting English writing for the uninformed please. angry angry angry

I do like people like you, who cant stand or tolerate a badly grammatic representation. This is the kind of people i need to make friends to checkmate my spoken and written english flaws
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by otolorinola(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
And look at this ignorant young man out here that went all way and took his certificate to his moma in the market to celebrate with her. He lack the understanding of the spirit. He didn't understand that none of these market women wants him proper. What a pity.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by fancifulasuquo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thats my brother and mum !!!

If you don't celebrate achievements cos you fear attack from your village people, well our village people are good people, there are no witches there
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by tohyorsih(f): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
vincixpresso:

Some people get wahala
no mind am
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by suremanpatriot: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by tohyorsih(f): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
DMerciful:
You be old warri o.... maybe Okumagba avenue or okere market side! How you take know the word gbola? grin
grin i've never been to warri no to talk of living there.,i'm a lagoscian.

dat word? i heard it from my friend lol
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by tohyorsih(f): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

How you take know, both of una don meet for Chinchuan?!
noo we've not met. i got to know after a lady complained about it grin
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
troy9090:
Fine boy cool
d guy too fyn
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gozzzy:
NL girls go don dey wet scatter
na dat one wey u sabi...useme
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by yawehoverall: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
akdjr:
Why do people celebrate after passing out?
Because it's a close of a chapter of which some did not make it, due to death. Serving in a strange land is something else, you won't understand except those who served in riverine remote villages..
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by spiceadole: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
goshen26:
Good! God bless you and prosper you.

As good as the celebration is to him, I just hope there are not wicked souls that would turn that certi to ordinary paper, it would av been better if he had celebrated it at home with his mom or celebrate it at the market without bringing out the discharge certi...

Wisdom is expedient

Nigeria is wicked enough to turn his certificate to ordinary paper
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by spiceadole: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
fancifulasuquo:
Thats my brother and mum !!!

If you don't celebrate achievements cos you fear attack from your village people, well our village people are good people, there are no witches there

Coming from AkwaIbom/Cross River.. I laugh at you.
Go and ask your mum... It's obvious you don't know where your village
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Creativebae(f): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Waooo. See fine boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo) / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.