Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (89912 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by dahgifted(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Emekus92:

2 cities can't host cl same night...

The rule is that they will reverse one
buh is it applicable to English team alone
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
sirevee:

Pray it doesn't turn white after Barca's underlying Massacre.
barca can't overrun man u. You should fear for them cos man u is coming to this game as an underdog.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nelsizzy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Surprise who?When Ferguson was there,he was crumbled let alone this mere OLE.Oga just focuse on TOP 4 of EPL,You're out of UCL
Man Utd and Barcelona are set to meet in the @ChampionsLeague for the 5th time since 1998-99.

CL winners in the last 4 seasons when United and Barca met:

1998-99 - Man Utd
2007-08 - Man Utd
2008-09 - Barcelona
2010-11 - Barcelona https:///5JyQV6k3C3

What are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Emekus92(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
dahgifted:
All cities na....

Few seasons ago it happened to Real Madrid and athletico Madrid

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by openmine(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
sheffy87:

let see howfar they will go.... remember Barcelona juventus still dey gidi gba
True but this is why uefa gives slots to English teams!
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Viking007(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
man u don ja o
cheesy
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Tomide007: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Why Man U vs Barca? Could have been Liverpool vs Barcelona
tah....make dem just leave am like that ooo.....
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by AngryNijerian: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
jameshow:

That was when Pep hasnt gotten tactics that beat liverpool. i hope u watched liverpool vs man city this season? City could av beaten them home and away if mahrez hasnt missed 86minutes penalty. i can tell u that Liverpool is happy that man city isnt their opponent this season. Dont be sentimental be factual
First of all there's a difference between a Cup game and a League game. If you have been watching Liverpool's Champs League games there seems to be more passion and adrenaline rush they use against their opponents. This Liverpool will never succumb to Man City in Champs League and im not sure Man City would have gone through had it been they met Bayern.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Yseone(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Are you saying that Man U ain't a big team in England again?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
AlwaysUltraPad:
barca can't overrun man u. You should fear for them cos man u is coming to this game as an underdog.

And Barcelona coming in as

We are bitter... You think it's funny losing out in the QF for the past three years. Bro, if they are underdogs, we are the bitter lions. We have been wounded and taimed by even the minutest of animals, and you think we'd just let that slip?? Barcelona would surely draw blood

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Blindspender(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Napoli vs Arsenal

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by RTSC: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
charlesm91:
why the gengen press didn't win you the ucl last season?
We had karius in goal then, who did half the work for real madrid.

Nobody is stopping us now.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tundexxy:

Exactly!
I believe it will be great game
You gerrit
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Shiloh1986(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Why are they the weakest? Tell me since Ole took over which EPL club is above Man Utd point wise. 90 mins always decide who wins. Barcelona is not the worst place for Man Utd to go. We shall overcome and shame doubters.
RTSC:
Manunited is coming home.
The weakest of the english contingents.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Ray07(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
we mancheater united fans association would not accept this sham.
Pure rigging.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Yoighaman(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
It's not called Champions League for nothing (not Amateurs League), anybody can beat anybody, they are all CHAMPIONS....

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Rigel95(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
RTSC:

And you want me to list the games that barcelona drew in the league against minnows worse than everton!?
please be my guest
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by charlesm91(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Reussite:
Barcelona would finally surpass the QF after 3 failed seasons, United cannot stop them even if I am a fan of the latter sad
For my darling Juventus they should make no mistake thinking Ajax is a walkover. If Juve pulls through the QF then we will have an el-classico SF.
it's still not quite a smooth sail for Barca yet. They have an awful away game record and rely on home games to seal deal. If manutd can get a reasonable result at home, then it's their right to dream on. Barca not passing the qf few years now is another thing again. Uefa Jinx sometimes has a way of screwing things, but in all it's expected that Barca goes thru.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by uzoma213(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
bot101:

Very bad advice. You need 4 defenders to pin down Messi...then there's Dembele. Whatchu gon' do then?
dembele would be returning from injury by then so he won't be a treat if at all he features wink
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Oluwatogun: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Up United!!!!!!!!! No shaking!
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
sirevee:

And Barcelona coming in as

We are bitter... You think it's funny losing out in the QF for the past three years. Bro, if they are underdogs, we are the bitter lions. We have been wounded and taimed by even the minutest of animals, and you think we'd just let that slip?? Barcelona would surely draw blood
same thing you should expect from Man u. They can't survive psg only to end the journey here on barca. That is the game to look out for.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by charlesm91(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
RTSC:

We had karius in goal then, who did half the work for real madrid.

Nobody is stopping us now.
karuis or not, nothing is guaranteed. No one is saying Liverpool can't challenge for the trophy or even win but you guys have a way of arrogantly believing your own hype and that's why you're yet to win a trophy.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by RTSC: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
I don't want two english teams facing each other in the semi final ,so as to keep the dream of all english final alive.

But trust uefa to put liverpool against city.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Emekus92(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Europa grin

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
RTSC:

Rakitic is average to me. A far cry from iniesta.
He certainly cannot stop a liverpool press.
Arthur is good, but overrated. He hasnt done anything spectacular yet.

Busquet is the only world class player in that midfield and maybe coutinho if he decides to bring his A-game.

Don"t worry, you would know the difference between liverpool and lyon that day.

Beat Man u first. Motherf*ckers underrating man u again.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by charlesm91(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
RTSC:
I don't want two english teams facing each other in the semi final ,so as to keep the dream of all english final alive.

But trust uefa to put liverpool against city.
if mancity no gain revenge on Liverpool wetin them gain?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
AlwaysUltraPad:
same thing you should expect from Man u. They can't survive psg only to end the journey here on barca. That is the game to look out for.
It really is a match to look out for

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Emekus92(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
dahgifted:
It happened to arsenal too... Them and Chelsea were drawn away.... They change that of Arsenal to Home because Chelsea finish above them last season....
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by prinnzsky(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
highcollide:
They should kukuma do the semi finals draw at once. I will kill this Porto.
pride goes before destruction. Be careful this is football
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Ecstasy9(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
Blindspender:
Napoli vs Arsenal
This is unfair, my Arsenal go see shiit...
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by andrew444(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
openmine:
If there is any evidence of which European country that is currently the best league in Europe,look at the number of clubs that qualified and ask which country has the highest?

Same way England has 3 teams in the quarter final last year and none end up winning it

If England wanna be the best league in Europe they should win the champions league in the next 4 years then uefa will award them not this your nairaland talking .

You think say uefa na mumu ?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Davoski222: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

If I slap u.....i'll neva walk alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.