Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (90086 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Kirinwa: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
NORSIYK:
ajax vs juve

liverpool vs porto

spurs vs man city

barca vs man utd

2121 if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Ray07(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
RTSC:
Manunited is coming home.
The weakest of the english contingents.
sharrrrrrap their
man u go surprise you
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wetin Man u do uefa? U give us psg when man u no well(we try kee them) now barca. Haba. So pesin no fit use una play small. I was expecting porto or ajax. Las las my major problem na "who go mark messi?" I jst hope we try beat them. They re beatable(cos no b barca of old). They come-we kee them! If we re able to cross barca, Uefa should jst hand over d cup. GGMU

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by bluefilm: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
I pity Ole Gunnar Solskjær and his moimoi-chester united team.

Don't ask me why

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
StrikeBack:
That guy no sabi anything.. Messi go diminish VVD worth.. we go dey compare am with efe sodje
You know nothing about soccer. VVD is the best centre back in world football
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by bot101(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
uzoma213:
dembele would be returning from injury by then so he won't be a treat if at all he features wink

The Dembele that scored 2 days ago or another one.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by mastermaestro(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Starman007:
Barça =Uefalona, Fifalona, Reflona
Man Utd =Ferguson king of Ojoro world wide...
it's the battle of the Ojoros.....
Maybe we might see two referees on the pitch...
one for Barça one for Man Utd....

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by EvangelistNdudi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
The only team that can stop man city in this UCL is another MAN CITY we are the citizen, we rule the city
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Just imagine if messi would miss d game #ggmu

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by RTSC: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
charlesm91:
if mancity no gain revenge on Liverpool wetin them gain?
Mancity knows how to pass the ball so well and dem sabi liverpool.
I fear dem pass anybody else, but liverpool will win.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by uzoma213(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
bot101:

The Dembele that scored 2 days ago or another one.
he got an injury in that match... Browse and see na

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by myettiallah: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
in OLE we trust....
barca will be crushed
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by lenghtinny(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
I see the 2015 final all over again with the exception of Neymarcheesy
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Ozkar: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
darkelf:

Its like you have a problem reading.
Didn't you see where I said I am a Liverpool fan.
#hypermetropia
don't care. I'd beat the both of you.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Prime4Val(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
chiboy1116:
comparing Liverpool's midfield to Barca's midfield is stupid I swear ... Liverpool probably has the 2nd worst midfield after Porto tbh .
swears.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Reussite: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
sirevee:

Barcelona/Man Utd would be playing either Porto/Liverpool
Oh yea that's true then I doubt an el-classico finale cos I doubt if Juventus would defeat City that is if they are even able to go past Ajax.
Well all in all I hope I see an el-classico finale wink
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sometimes one just have to believe in one self and if u BELIEVE,then u can achieve. David was fearless so he conquered goliath, had it bin he gave up fighting, he'd had bin "nobody". By then our injuries would have subsided. Las las barca come we kee dem.
This could be our year!
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Prime4Val(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
charlesm91:
leave am. That's how they said they'll kill madrid and then they turned in excuse after failing to do so.
grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by openmine(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
andrew444:

Same way England has 3 teams in the quarter final last year and none end up winning it

If England wanna be the best league in Europe they should win the champions league in the next 4 years then uefa will award them not this your nairaland talking .

You think say uefa na mumu ?
There is just one club from Italy and Barcelona which implies that its just one club in that country making it thick and its evident with Juventus having a 16 point lead at the top of the serie A and barca having a 12 point lead at the top of the LA liga!
However,4 English teams that came into the league have qualified for the quarters and one English team is assured of a semi final place!
This shows the quality of the English league!
Its not really about winning the trophy but the number of clubs in a particular country that can qualify at the major stages of the competition!

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Godsknight(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
RTSC:
I don't want two english teams facing each other in the semi final ,so as to keep the dream of all english final alive.

But trust uefa to put liverpool against city.
Liverpool will either meet barca or man united in semi final
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by goshen26: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
cnwamo:
Ajax (NED) v Juventus (ITA)

Liverpool (ENG) v Porto (POR)

Tottenham (ENG) v Man. City (ENG)

Barcelona (ESP) v Man. United (ENG)

Source: UEFA.COM

This is suicidal for Man U
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by franchasng: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Juventus
Barcelona
Liverpool
Man City

Juventus vs Man city

Liverpool vs Barcelona
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by andrew444(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
openmine:

There is just one club from Italy and Barcelona which implies that its just one club in that country making it thick and its evident with Juventus having a 16 point lead at the top of the serie A and barca having a 12 point lead at the top of the LA liga!
However,4 English teams that came into the league have qualified for the quarters and one English team is assured of a semi final place!
Its not really about winning the trophy but the number of clubs in a particular country that can qualify at the major stages of the competition!

Just only one club from others country and that one club always end up winning it

But 4 clubs from England and none end up winning it ,is that not a disgrace to England ?

Na only who win cup we know

Haven't you witness all Madrid final twice in the past 5 years ?

English team has not won the champions league for the past 7 years and you are here saying something else

Yeah it's not really about winning the trophy ,that's why Liverpool fans and players where crying like dog when they lost against Madrid ,I guess they went to the final to lace Madrid players boot

Next ?

5 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by bot101(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
uzoma213:
he got an injury in that match... Browse and see na

Damn!! Hopefully, he'll be back.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by openmine(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
franchasng:
Juventus Barcelona Liverpool Man City
lol Manutd and ajax has nothing to lose! And as you know,a man who has nothing to lose is deadly and dangerous!
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by PenlsCaP: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
RTSC:
I don't want two english teams facing each other in the semi final ,so as to keep the dream of all english final alive.

But trust uefa to put liverpool against city.

Oga Not thing like "trust UEFA" here.
English teams are four out of 8.
So there is high chance that 2 will meet each other in the semis.
I guess u don't solve mathematics called probablity in school.

Check all the predictions people made before this draw, everyone had 2 English teams meeting each other because it's so likely.

Here is mine before the draw

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Iykesmooth: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
openmine:

In the last 10 years

Spanish clubs has made it to the semi and finals of the competition more than any other.

Another Spanish club sevilla has dominated Europa more than any English club too.

So Spanish league is still the most superior when you look at track record

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by openmine(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
andrew444:

Just only one club from others country and that one club always end up winning it

But 4 clubs from England and none end up winning it ,is that not a disgrace to England ?

Na only who win cup we know

Haven't you witness all Madrid final twice in the past 5 years ?

English team has not won the champions league for the past 7 years and you are here saying something else

Yeah it's not really about winning the trophy ,that's why Liverpool fans and players where crying like dog when they lost against Madrid ,I guess they went to the final to lace Madrid players boot

Next ?
At times,some of you on nairaland argue out of sentiments....I believe you read where I said its not ONLY about winning but its about the clubs participation in the different stages of the competition!

Well this won't make any sense to you since you have sentiments for clubs in Italy or Spain!

Its your opinion if the only team you recognise is the winner!
So are you implying that if Ajax wins the champions league,it would imply that their league is the best in Europe?

Smh
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Beedude(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
AngryNijerian:
First of all there's a difference between a Cup game and a League game. If you have been watching Liverpool's Champs League games there seems to be more passion and adrenaline rush they use against their opponents. This Liverpool will never succumb to Man City in Champs League and im not sure Man City would have gone through had it been they met Bayern.
Which passion and adrenaline are u talking about. I guess there was none when they lost to napoli, psg and red star belgrade all at the group stage? Oga forget all that talk of passion. When ur time come to go home even ur village people wont be aware.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by openmine(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Iykesmooth:

In the last 10 years

Spanish clubs has made it to the semi and finals of the competition more than any other.

Another Spanish club sevilla has dominated Europa more than any English club too.

So besides this season Spanish clubs are still the most superior
Its obvious you did not peruse my statements!
I was specific in mentioning this current champions league year as reasons for showing how good the English league is!
I wasn't talking about the lifting of the cup but the number of clubs participating in different stages of the competition!
After many years,england have 4 teams in the quarters which shows a progression and the fact that you have other English teams competing!
This is different from other league like Germany or Spain or Italy where you have the big hitter competing against the rest of the clubs!
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Man u fans lets gather for a selfie..

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by purplekayc(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
cnwamo:
Ajax (NED) v Juventus (ITA)

Liverpool (ENG) v Porto (POR)

Tottenham (ENG) v Man. City (ENG)

Barcelona (ESP) v Man. United (ENG)

Source: UEFA.COM
Ajax, Porto, Tottenham and utd are out. Who's with me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.