Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (89896 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Personally, i wanted man u vs porto, liverpool vs barca but reverse is d case. Chai......we re in d Ucl to play d best among d best. Haters u re on ur own! See u in d semisgrin (NO ONE SHUD QOUTE ME)
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by rikamann: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
paulos8:
I think the draws are rigged. It's selection. Man City can't meet Liverpool again cos they did last year. Barca can't meet juventus yet. So Liverpool, barca, juventus and man city in semi

Are you sure Juventus will defeat enterprising young Ajax team?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by mhizcutie(f): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Raydos:
Any team that get paired with Barça has automatically progressed to the semi finals

Because Barça can't go beyond quarter finals, It's a curse
Amen
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Ozkar: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
openmine:

There is just one club from Italy and Barcelona which implies that its just one club in that country making it thick and its evident with Juventus having a 16 point lead at the top of the serie A and barca having a 12 point lead at the top of the LA liga!
However,4 English teams that came into the league have qualified for the quarters and one English team is assured of a semi final place!
This shows the quality of the English league!
Its not really about winning the trophy but the number of clubs in a particular country that can qualify at the major stages of the competition!

oh please, the last time this happened was in 2009 (Barca even won). Since then Spain has dominated the UCL and Europa.

NB: Barcelona does not have a 12-point lead in La Liga. Stop pretending to know anything outside the EPL.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Laurene: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
jelel6:
I genuinely see an all English Final.

I'm very sure Man city are already in the final. They should have too much for spurs in two legs.

As for juve, I expect them to beat Ajax. But it won't be easy. However, a Man city vs Juve is what I want to see. Athletico Madrid were atrocious against juve. They simply came to lay down for Ronaldo and Co to win by playing so defensive and hoping to defend their advantage.

If juve can concede 2 goals against athletico, then man city can score 2 or move also. The thing is mancity will dominate and press juve home and away. The final is all there to be taking for City.

Barcelona wouldn't enjoy playing Man Utd. But they will win. Liverpool Vs Porto is the most straight forward tie, I think.

Barça Vs Liverpool. What a game that will be. Gegenpressing Vs Tiki-taka. I can't predict. I just hope Liverpool wins.

UEFA Champions League and Game of thrones grin
April will be lit wink
dey there dey deceive yourself with all the trash you wrote..
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Reussite:

Oh yea that's true then I doubt an el-classico finale cos I doubt if Juventus would defeat City that is if they are even able to go past Ajax.
Well all in all I hope I see an el-classico finale wink

What if Spurs springs a surprise?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Laurene:

He might be right o
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by kripen(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Why Man U vs Barca? Could have been Liverpool vs Barcelona

Una Don agree say Liverpool is stronger than man u.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Ozkar: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Reussite:

Oh yea that's true then I doubt an el-classico finale cos I doubt if Juventus would defeat City that is if they are even able to go past Ajax.
Well all in all I hope I see an el-classico finale wink
please stop this nonsense. El Classico is a game between Barcelona and Real Madrid, not Messi and Ronaldo.

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
This draw has been rigged. We(man u fans) will go for a tribunal. After meeting juve n psg they are giving us barca upon all d LGA's we've won. Haba!

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by openmine(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ozkar:

oh please, the last time this happened was in 2009 (Barca even won). Since then Spain has dominated the UCL and Europa.

NB: Barcelona does not have a 12-point lead in La Liga. Stop pretending to know anything outside the EPL.
Is it so hard to comprehend sentences on nairaland?
I said the number of clubs in the quarter finals show that english league is the best!

Now that's my opinion based on the number of English clubs in the quarters.... whoever wins the champions league is not my problem because I never used that line of thought to make a case for the English club!
At times, most of you here argue due to sentiments for your clubs!

As for the earlier erroneous statement that barca was leading by 12 points,My bad, its 7 points....what am trying to say is that barca are currently the only dominant force in the Spanish league just like Juventus in italy!
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by andrew444(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
openmine:

At times,some of you on nairaland argue out of sentiments....I believe you read where I said its not ONLY about winning but its about the clubs participation in the different stages of the competition!

Well this won't make any sense to you since you have sentiments for clubs in Italy or Spain!

Its your opinion if the only team you recognise is the winner!
So are you implying that if Ajax wins the champions league,it would imply that their league is the best in Europe?

Smh

Oga if you want English to be awarded as the best league in Europe they should win the champions league consistent just the way the Spanish team has done.

If ajax win the champions league they wont be the best league in europe they have to do that consistent as spanish team has done stop talking with sentiment bro okay, are you pained by the truth or what?

Even if England win the champions league this season they will not be regarded as the best in Europe, they need to do that consistent, 4 English teams in quarter final is useless without winning it, or are they there to complete the numbers?

Please check the pic below and tell me how many England or any other league you see there, list of champions league winners from 09

England dominated europe during the old days of 1976, that was the days of old Liverpool Nottingham forest and aston villa.

Being the best team in Europe no b a day matter,you just wake up from sleep dey yarn DUST.

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by djkirkoo2(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
highcollide:
They should kukuma do the semi finals draw at once. I will kill this Porto.
Na d semi final draws be dis

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by tgmservice: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
UEFA whats to rig a messi and ronaldo final.

Their plan will not work
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by jelel6: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Laurene:

Oouch undecided All trash? ...

...Okay, Okay, OKay, at least you dig this na:

UEFA Champions League and Game of thrones grin
April will be lit wink

wink
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by StrikeBack(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
You know nothing about soccer. VVD is the best centre back in world football
Stick to your EPL please
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by jelel6: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Laurene:

Oouch undecided All trash? ...

...Okay, Okay, OKay, at least you dig this na:

UEFA Champions League and Game of thrones,
April will be lit

wink
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
danielzoro:
samething you all said wen it was psg ooo na ten mouth all of una get (BACERLOSER)
Between Barca and ManU which of the 2 clubs are losers
You no go see draw for your home and for Camp Nou na 4 to 5 goals you go concede
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by openmine(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
andrew444:

Oga if you want English to be awarded as the best league in Europe they should win the champions league consistent just the way the Spanish team has done.

If ajax win the champions league they wont be the best league in europe they have to do that consistent as spanish team has done stop talking with sentiment bro okay, are you pained by the truth or what?

Even if England win the champions league this season they will not be regarded as the best in Europe, they need to do that consistent, 4 English teams in quarter final is useless without winning it, or are they there to complete the numbers?

Please check the pic below and tell me how many England or any other league you see there, list of champions league winners from 09

England dominated europe during the old days of 1976, that was the days of old Liverpool Nottingham forest and aston villa.

Being the best team in Europe no b a day matter,you just wake up from sleep dey yarn DUST.

Bro its again obvious you just want to make an argument over nothing simply because you are emotional about the word "best" grin
Now being the best club in Europe is relative and based on one's line of thought or argument!

In my opinion,which I have explicitly stated,the English league is CURRENTLY the best in Europe due to "THE NUMBER OF CLUBS IN THE QUARTER FINALS" this year!

That's a personal opinion not a complete fact!

Others like you may see it differently!
If you had properly perused my earlier statements and not jump into unnecessary conclusions, you would have asked my reasons for saying its currently the best league in Europe!

Others have different criteria about the reasons for a particular league being the best in Europe which is still debatable!
However,its wrong to argue with someone without finding out the basis for their opinions!
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by jelel6: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
sirevee:

What if Spurs springs a surprise?

Spurs are strong honestly. But it's over two legs. If it was a one off game, they would have had a better chance.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Catastrophe1: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
I trust Ole inspired Manchester united side to beat Barcelona cheesy cheesy
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by tgmservice: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
UEFA are complete riggers.

When the draw was made Barceleno was pick first ahead of Man utd meaning they where to play first at home.

But now they have switched the tie to give Barca the advantage
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Wizywiz(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
dahgifted:
why was Barca vs man u reversed I thought the latter ought to play at home for the first tie?
thats because both manchester clubs cannot play home matches at the same time in UCl
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Wizywiz(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
tgmservice:

When the draw was made Barceleno was pick first ahead of Man utd meaning they where to play first at home.

both manchester clubs cant play home matches at the same time
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
rikamann:

Are you sure Juventus will defeat enterprising young Ajax team?
Its 100% sure Juventus will beat them
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by kmaster007: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ajax (NED) v Juventus (ITA).. juve to draw away & win home... juve will try...

Liverpool (ENG) v Porto (POR).. Liverpool to qualify home & away win..

Tottenham (ENG) v Man. City (ENG)... man city to win away & draw home..

Barcelona (ESP) v Man. United (ENG)... hmmmmmmmmm... i reserved my comment ... we no who is goin to win already ...
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Between INEC and UEFA who rig pass? Like for Inec Share for Uefa

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by AfonjaConehead: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
God please,let man utd eliminate barca.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Ozkar: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
tgmservice:

lol. They haven't even blown the whistle for the first round and this one is already crying. Whose fault is it that you guys finished behind City in the league last year?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by oluwaahmed: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Man U fans looking at the draw like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Marking messi is a collective effort. I need herrera to cancel like how 3 will cancel 3 in mathsgrin Then bailly shud send phil jones out till next season in training. Dat matic TOO slow 4 dat middle. If man u avoid conceeding away goal, we'll move to d next level
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by purplekayc(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
NORSIYK:
ajax vs juve

liverpool vs porto

spurs vs man city

barca vs man utd

BArca vs city loading again
Who. Else thinks these fixtures are fixed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.