Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (55755 Views)

Hoƫrskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Kundagarten: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
ollah2:
Same crime, same media but different narratives... One written boldly, the other in small italics, one a maniac the other an angelic boy, one his recent picture boldly displayed while the other had a thumbnail of his picture but a childhood picture in a bigger display. One a Muslim and the other a Christian... These are the people that introduced religion to us.

Let that sink
Is it the same journalist that authored both articles? How about the newspaper editor, is it same person? Or even the graphics people and those charged with the print layout.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kundagarten:

How many people have died because of my hate? Please think carefully if you need to reply. I have very little patience with buffoons.

grin Kindly tell us how many sir. Bro you can't be too DUMB to not realise my point in that comment.

If you had carefully used a word such as DIS-LIKE instead of HATE you wouldn't have sounded like a BUFFOON to me.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kundagarten:

Is it the same journalist that authored both articles? How about the newspaper editor, is it same person? Or even the graphics people and those charged with the print layout.

Flim-Flam excuses cheesy
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kundagarten:

shocked shocked anything to defend your fellow Christian terrorists
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
WORDWORLD:

grin YES OF COURSE THEY ARE TO BLAME!

Kindly increase your knowledge with this link below.

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: Image and Reality by Noam Chomsky.

Click below to read the above.

https://chomsky.info/199112__02/

Ollah2, Nadheer15 this may interest you to read too.

I'm gonna check it out. Thanks!!
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nadheer15:
I knew you people loved the attack and are proud, but no matter what you people do, we would continue to worship Allaah. The senator released a statement after the attack, here's an article detailing what he said: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812419/Outrage-Australian-politician-blames-immigration-Christchurch-mosque-shooting.html

I'll create a thread hopefully showing from their manifesto how they're for Christians.

The comment section was disabled on the link.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
ollah2:

I'm gonna check it out. Thanks!!

It is an interesting piece. Please do
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
garetz:

Lol, reading that pile of junk you wrote up there just totally confirmed what I thought of you earlier, you're just a fresh baked, liberal tripe vomiting ignoramus straight from the liberal media brainwashing oven grin. Firstly, There was no Muslim ban!! Trump banned immigration from countries that had serious terrorism problems temporarily so that the US could introduce stricter screening and vetting at the country's entry points. He didn't ban Muslims!! Muslims were free to come into the US as everybody else. Secondly, labeling Latino immigrants? Where did you keep the "illegal " in front of the immigrants? I dare you to show me one place he attacked Latino immigrants who are in the country legally. He has always been outspoken against illegal immigration and guess what? In case you have been living under a rock all your life, illegal immigration is a crime all over the world!! Even in Nigeria too. Thirdly, Is Michael Cohen lying? You're asking me if a self confessed, convicted liar is lying? good gracious!! Let me just put it this way, Michael Cohen is the worst kind of witness to ever put on a witness stand because he totally lacks credibility. I watched his testimony live and even the least trained psychologist can clearly see that he was just a desperate man building castles in the air. You dissapoint me here though, even the dumb as rock Alexandra Ocasio cortez said her training as a bar tender made her know that Cohen was lying and refused to buy his bullshit. I mean, how dumb can you be to be dumber than AOC? Disgusting!!! The terrorist who murdered people in new Zealand didn't call Trump a great white leader, you are a bloody liar!! In fact, he said he doesn't support Trump as a leader. FYI, swallowing too much liberal propaganda has made you worse than stupid, it has turned you into a brainless zombie who only lives to regurgitate whatever it is fed by the liberal media.
Don't be pained. Stupidity is not a crime.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Kundagarten: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
ollah2:

shocked shocked anything to defend your fellow Christian terrorists

When was the last time a Christian killed someone or blew a market in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
introvertme:

There are two sentences there.

The second is my description of you.
Very obvious you don't see sarcasm. Now jog on.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kundagarten:

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
ollah2:

You wrote plenty nonsense. You have being beating around the bush all day long.

Why were two Mosques attacked?
Why did the Christian terrorist chose a Friday?
Why did he choose the time of Muslims afternoon prayers?

Answer these simple questions rather than write lengthy hogwash
Don't mind those brain dead buffoons, to them Christians and whitemen can do no evil. Any body who terrorises people is a TERRORIST. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by chipower: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
ollah2:

He played a racist song while driving, went to a drive way to park his car. Went to the trunk of his car removed a semi automatic gun, proceeded to a mosque and shot them at sight, moved further to kill them on the ground to further ensure he truly killed them. He kept reloading until he killed them all.

He went back to his car while his trunk was still opened, took another gun proceeded to shoot those within the mosque environs, he shot children and women. He shot a particular lady who was screaming help help but he went there to finish his gods work. Went to his car, closed the trunk and drove away. Continued listening to the racist song and was heading to another mosque to continue killing until he was apprehended. He resisted arrest but the two policemen outpowered him. He had other dangerous weapons in his car which includes explosives but our fellow Nigerian Christians says it's not religious. He didnt go the mall, supermarket, cinema or whatever but TWO MOSQUES yet it's not religious. Welcome to he world of Christian hypocrites and bigots. His excuse is also justified and reasonable according to some of them and the innocent muslims deserve to die. These are the people that claim to be tolerant and heaven bound since only Christian will make heaven according to them.

I hail una

The person who committed the crime has said why he did it. Are you trying to put words into his mouth. He targeted muslims because he believes Muslims are the ones doing this kind of thing to his people, (whites). Secondly, he targeted Muslims because most Muslims are not white. The guy is just a white supremacist. All white supremacist are racists. Sometime ago, a white supremacist went to a black church and committed mass murder. He was a christian too.

He never gave any religious reasons for his actions. You have not been able to prove that he did it because of religious reasons. That he is a Christian doesn't prove the point that you're trying to make. Many Muslims have killed Christians because of non religious reasons too. This case is unlike cases involving Muslims fundamentalist groups who kill people because of religious beliefs. They call on the koran, hadeet and Shira whenever they want to commit atrocities. They make their reasons known. What you are trying to imply here is simply not true. I'm very sad with respect to what happened. Please, don't call me a bigot. I don't think I'm one. I have seen the video. The video tells nothing about his motives.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2019
chipower:

The person who committed the crime has said why he did it. Are you trying to put words into his mouth. He targeted muslims because he believes Muslims are the ones doing this kind of thing to his people, (whites). Secondly, he targeted Muslims because most Muslims are not white. The guy is just a white supremacist. All white supremacist are racists. Sometime ago, a white supremacist went to a black church and committed mass murder. He was a christian too.

He never gave any religious reasons for his actions. You have not been able to prove that he did it because of religious reasons. That he is a Christian doesn't prove the point that you're trying to make. Many Muslims have killed Christians because of non religious reasons too. This case is unlike cases involving Muslims fundamentalist groups who kill people because of religious beliefs. They call on the koran, hadeet and Shira whenever they want to commit atrocities. They make their reasons known. What you are trying to imply here is simply not true. I'm very sad with respect to what happened. Please, don't call me a bigot. I don't think I'm one. I have seen the video. The video tells nothing about his motives.

Why did he go to mosques alone? Why didnt he go the mall? Why ddint he go the supermarket? Why didnt he go the black community? Why didnt he go to the cinema? Why did he choose to go to the muslim community and the mosques in particular?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by chipower: 1:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by chipower: 1:42am On Mar 17, 2019
I believe i have answered that questions already but i will try again. He didn't go to the mall, supermarket or cinema because those places would be filled with white people. He is not after white people. The people he killed at the mosques are people of color, non whites. Blacks, brown people, Pakistanis ,Somalians etc. Do you sincerely believe that he would have attacked that mosque had it been filled with white people? The answer is No. He chose muslim community in particular because he said that Muslims ( who are obviously non whites) were the ones killing his people(whites). Muslim communities in the west are made up of non whites.This guy would definitely not shoot up a white mosque assuming there is one in New Zealand. In his mind, he was taking revenge on behalf of the white people.

He has given these reasons already. This guy would have chosen any black church in any black community had he perceived that black community as an existential threat to his white people i.e Assuming he had noticed that black Christians are killing white people, he would have done the same thing to any black community/church. All that this guy sees is color, not religion. I believe you are still making the wrong diagnosis here. Thanks.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2019
Very senseless defence, a Christian terrorist killed Muslims in the mosques but it's not religious since the terrorist involved is a Christian. Anybody who defends this kinda of monster isnt only a bigot but also a potential terrorist and most nairaland Christians who graced this thread have exhibited that acts. It's a shame !!
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by sugarwiz1(f): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Nadheer15:
White Supremacists are Christians, them attacking Jews means nothing because Christians for years have been known to kill Jews. White supremacists like the KKK who are Christians but anti-Catholic also attack Black Christians. They're Christians, don't turn this around, no one is talking about virgins or the likes.
U are confused der. He didn't kill in d name of Jesus. Unlike your brother screaming Allah is great before blowing their brains out. U are missing d point here. One kills in d name of a religion and of a god. The oda is as a result of philosophy gone wrong, racism and retaliation. U have no convincing point to give.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by chipower: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:
Very senseless defence, a Christian terrorist killed Muslims in the mosques but it's not religious since the terrorist involved is a Christian. Anybody who defends this kinda of monster isnt only a bigot but also a potential terrorist and most nairaland Christians who graced this thread have exhibited that acts. It's a shame !!

Pls, Ollah don't insult me, i have not insulted you. Don't label me as senseless, it's a very uncharitable way of engaging in an argument. You have not shown me or anyone here how my analysis of the situation is wrong. All you do is repeat your assertion. Insulting your opponent doesn't prove your point. Instead of insulting me why can't you just show me how my argument is senseless. I believe you are insulting me because you can't counter my argument /analysis.

The point here is not whether the terrorist is a Christian or Muslim or atheist but the motives behind his actions, wether he did it because of religious reasons. He has given his reasons which is contrary to what you are saying. Until he says otherwise, there no evidence / proof on which you can base your assertions.

I'm not defending the guys actions. I have not done so, so far. Where did you get that from?
Please, im not into insults. If you want us to continue, pls interact with the points i have made so far.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Canme4u(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Firebomber:

Call me whatever you want, that won't raise your useless dead brother as sister back from hell.
Terrorist
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nadheer15: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2019
sugarwiz1:

U are confused der. He didn't kill in d name of Jesus. Unlike your brother screaming Allah is great before blowing their brains out. U are missing d point here. One kills in d name of a religion and of a god. The oda is as a result of philosophy gone wrong, racism and retaliation. U have no convincing point to give.
You don't know what you're talking about. KKK that killed blacks did they shout "we kill in the name of Christ"? Wasn't their ideology Protestant Christianity? If you read the statement, he mentioned he even hates White ethnic Muslims more than anyone because their betray their race and culture(this includes Christianity)
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nadheer15: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2019
Kundagarten:

Haven't you heard of Christians attack Muslims in Kaduna after 2015 elections? Haven't you heard of Christians killing Muslim on Eid prayer and even went ahead to eat their dead bodies in Jos? Nigerian Christians are hypocrites!!
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2019
chipower:

Pls, Ollah don't insult me, i have not insulted you. Don't label me as senseless, it's a very uncharitable way of engaging in an argument. You have not shown me or anyone here how my analysis of the situation is wrong. All you do is repeat your assertion. Insulting your opponent doesn't prove your point. Instead of insulting me why can't you just show me how my argument is senseless. I believe you are insulting me because you can't counter my argument /analysis.

The point here is not whether the terrorist is a Christian or Muslim or atheist but the motives behind his actions, wether he did it because of religious reasons. He has given his reasons which is contrary to what you are saying. Until he says otherwise, there no evidence / proof on which you can base your assertions.

I'm not defending the guys actions. I have not done so, so far. Where did you get that from?
Please, im not into insults. If you want us to continue, pls interact with the points i have made so far.

I didn't insult you but said your defence was senseless, apologies if you took it as an insult but my point still stand that it's a religious attack. He traveled to the Balkans in the past three years, where he toured historic sites and studied battles between Christians and the ottoman empire.

His rifles contained names of legendary Serbs and Montenegrins who fought against the 500 year rule of the Muslim ottoman in the Balkans written in the cyrillic alphabet used by the two orthodox Christian nations but it's not a religious attack to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nadheer15:
I knew you people loved the attack and are proud, but no matter what you people do, we would continue to worship Allaah. The senator released a statement after the attack, here's an article detailing what he said: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812419/Outrage-Australian-politician-blames-immigration-Christchurch-mosque-shooting.html

I'll create a thread hopefully showing from their manifesto how they're for Christians.

Lol, you are under insane, I will be happy to disgrace your Allah once you create that thread. you fool

the senator said that the attack was due to increase in number of immigrant, so where did he say that the attacker was a Christian of do it for Christian? you fool neglect the fact that it was the same Christian that open there border to immigrants even when your so called brothers can't do anything about it.

and yes am so damn happy about the attack, you people should feel the pain of losing someone in a worship place.

well since it doesn't stop Christian from worshiping God Almighty (Yahweh) even after a lot of bombing on our churches, so how will it stop you terrorist from worshiping your Muhammad family idol(allah)

may those useless bastard that die in that mosque rot in hell.

So because the senator said the possible reason for the attack now mean that he support it.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Canme4u:
Terrorist

Your father, keep the morn going.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by chipower: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

I didn't insult you but said your defence was senseless, apologies if you took it as an insult but my point still stand that it's a religious attack. He traveled to the Balkans in the past three years, where he toured historic sites and studied battles between Christians and the ottoman empire.

His rifles contained names of legendary Serbs and Montenegrins who fought against the 500 year rule of the Muslim ottoman in the Balkans written in the cyrillic alphabet used by the two orthodox Christian nations but it's not a religious attack to you.

Thanks for clarifying what you mean by senseless though i think such words has no place in this our enlightening discussion. No offence taken, though.

Thanks again for the new info you bought on the table but the info doesn't strengthen your position rather it strengthens mine. For you to understand a criminal you have to view things through the lens with which the person view things.

The turks were the custodian of the Muslim ottoman empire. The turks are not considered White people by many white people. White supremacists don't consider turks as white people. Jews are not considered as white people in the western world. That you have pale skin doesn't make you white. To a white supremacist you're still inferior.

In his studies of the battles between white Christians and Muslims ottoman, he didn't see a religious war rather he saw a race war. You are the one seeing it from the religious point of view, he didn't see it that way. He saw non white Muslim ottomans ruling over and killing the superior white race which is a taboo in the world of a white supremacist. Consequently, he decided to take revenge on this group of non whites(Muslims) who has been killing them( whites). He also gave example of Islamic terror attacks in France on white people as one of his motives. He never gave any religious reasons for his actions. He made his motives clear. The truth is that majority of Muslims are unfortunately still non whites therefore they are easy targets for white supremacist who see them as killers of white people.

The names on his riffles proves nothing. His admiration for these figures is not a matter of religious beliefs. He seeing them as heroes who fought the ottomans (oppressors) against all odds to librate the white race( victims). This is simple psychology. Most terrorists see themselves as victims.

Im not saying that a Christian cannot Kill muslims for religious reasons. There have been instances like that but this instance is not one of them. There is no proof / evidence to support such notion. The evidence to support your stance might still come out later but for now there's none.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kundagarten:

An example on record is by one called HENRY OKAR on first October 2010 at eagle square while celebrating Nigeria's independence Day. Currently Herny Okar is serving jail term in South Africa.

One of the major problems with this dilemma is the narratives by the media who choses to COMPLEXICATES crimes by colorating them with sentiments for political goals.

Kindly increase your knowledge with this link below if you care to have as much holistic perspective about terrorism.

Ollah2, Nadheer15 this may interest you to read too.

Terrorism is not a Muslim thing nor Christian but one of Human deficiency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
chipower:

Thanks for clarifying what you mean by senseless though i think such words has no place in this our enlightening discussion. No offence taken, though.

Thanks again for the new info you bought on the table but the info doesn't strengthen your position rather it strengthens mine. For you to understand a criminal you have to view things through the lens with which the person view things.

The turks were the custodian of the Muslim ottoman empire. The turks are not considered White people by many white people. White supremacists don't consider turks as white people. Jews are not considered as white people in the western world. That you have pale skin doesn't make you white. To a white supremacist you're still inferior.

In his studies of the battles between white Christians and Muslims ottoman, he didn't see a religious war rather he saw a race war.
You are the one seeing it from the religious point of view, he didn't see it that way. He saw non white Muslim ottomans ruling over and killing the superior white race which is a taboo in the world of a white supremacist. Consequently, he decided to take revenge on this group of non whites(Muslims) who has been killing them( whites). He also gave example of Islamic terror attacks in France on white people as one of his motives. He never gave any religious reasons for his actions. He made his motives clear. The truth is that majority of Muslims are unfortunately still non whites therefore they are easy targets for white supremacist who see them as killers of white people.

The names on his riffles proves nothing. His admiration for these figures is not a matter of religious beliefs. He seeing them as heroes who fought the ottomans (oppressors) against all odds to librate the white race( victims). This is simple psychology. Most terrorists see themselves as victims.

Im not saying that a Christian cannot Kill muslims for religious reasons. There have been instances like that but this instance is not one of them. There is no proof / evidence to support such notion. The evidence to support your stance might still come out later but for now there's none.

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

ollah2 should we not ask how Islam is a racial religion?!

The fact of the bolded in your comment is enough to ground it on religious sentiments rather than racial.

And your defense is very much baseless. This is not about the KKK who are Christians yet kill their fellow Christians just because of being BLACK.

"One wonders whether boundless, all embracing COMPASSION for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, and rapid change. UP TO NOW,WHEN EVER A SOCIETY TAKES A NEW LEAF, IT HAD THE DEVIL AT IT'S ELBOW". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by chipower: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
WORDWORLD:

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

ollah2 should we not ask how Islam is a racial religion?!

The fact of the bolded in your comment is enough to ground it on religious sentiments rather than racial.

And your defense is very much baseless. This is not about the KKK who are Christians yet kill their fellow Christians just because of being BLACK.

"One wonders whether boundless, all embracing COMPASSION for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, and rapid change. UP TO NOW,WHEN EVER A SOCIETY TAKES A NEW LEAF, IT HAD THE DEVIL AT IT'S ELBOW". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

If you want to start an argument don't start it by telling your opponent that he is not making sense rather interact with the person's point first. Telling the person that he is not making sense doesn't mean the person is not making sense. You have to prove it first.

I understand you, Islam is not a race but Islam is overwhelming the religion of non whites. This is simply true. He chose the mosque because he knew he would see non whites inside the mosque. Secondly, he chose the muslim community in particular who are obviously overwhelmingly non whites because he believes Muslims are killing his people. He has said so and i don't have any reason to believe otherwise. He simply equates Muslims to non whites and he is not far from the truth. I have said these things before. His logic might be wrong but he believes in it anyway just like others terrorists do.

The illustration you gave with kkk is flawed. Are you trying to tell me that every murder committed by Muslims against non Muslims and vice versa are religiously motivated? This is the point you're trying to make here. Are you trying to tell me that Hitler murdered six million jews because of their religion (Judaism) instead of their race? Remember, Hitler was also a white supremacist. Your conclusion on this point simply cannot be true. I believe the reason why you think this way is because you view everything through the lens of religion.

You mentioned Gideon Okah. This man didn't say that God, Allah or Budah sent him. He gave the reasons for his actions too which has nothing to do with religion.s Your are making a big mistake here in your analysis, trying to force through your own opinion on the matter.

The jews and Muslims murder one another in isreal all the time yet the motive is not religious rather political.

Pls, let us try and treat each case based on its merits.ie evidence not mere assertions. As far as this terror attack is concerned, no one has been able to show that religion is a factor.

According to Karl max: 'religion is the opium of the masses '. Many people here have overdosed themselves with this opium.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
chipower:

If you want to start an argument don't start it by telling your opponent that he is not making sense rather interact with the person's point first. Telling the person that he is not making sense doesn't mean the person is not making sense. You have to prove it first.

I understand you, Islam is not a race but Islam is overwhelming the religion of non whites. This is simply true. He chose the mosque because he knew he would see non whites inside the mosque. Secondly, he chose the muslim community in particular who are obviously overwhelmingly non whites because he believes Muslims are killing his people. He has said so and i don't have any reason to believe otherwise. He simply equates Muslims to non whites and he is not far from the truth. I have said these things before. His logic might be wrong but he believes in it anyway just like others terrorists do.

The illustration you gave with kkk is flawed. Are you trying to tell me that every murder committed by Muslims against non Muslims and vice versa are religiously motivated? This is the point you're trying to make here. Are you trying to tell me that Hitler murdered six million jews because of their religion (Judaism) instead of their race? Remember, Hitler was also a white supremacist. Your conclusion on this point simply cannot be true. I believe the reason why you think this way is because you view everything through the lens of religion.

You mentioned Gideon Okah. This man didn't say that God, Allah or Budah sent him. He gave the reasons for his actions too which has nothing to do with religion.s Your are making a big mistake here in your analysis, trying to force through your own opinion on the matter.

The jews and Muslims murder one another in isreal all the time yet the motive is not religious rather political.

Pls, let us try and treat each case based on its merits.ie evidence not mere assertions. As far as this terror attack is concerned, no one has been able to show that religion is a factor.

According to Karl max: 'religion is the opium of the masses '. Many people here have overdosed themselves with this opium.

You are still NOT MAKING ANY SENSE, as long as you remain adamant with the PRETEXT that RELIGION has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this mass murder.

Bro, for the records according to the renowned Noam Chomsky and I quote him of which it is a fact that "THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE KILLED BY SANCTIONS IN IRAQ IS GREATER THAN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE KILLED BY ALL THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".

We are not talking about uncountable innocent souls of Iraqis murdered by the Super West during gulf wars despite till date without no presentation of weapons of mass destruction in the accused Iraq.

And then one Sunday Morning a certain Iraqi by the name Osama moves from Church to church killing Christians who are mainly Europeans and then he tells the world that he is only avenging for what the West did to Iraqis that it's not about religion but vengence for the innocent lives of his people.

TELL ME IF THIS CAN EVER BE ACCEPTED EVEN BY YOU THAT IT IS NOT 'ISLAMIC TERRORISM'!

And that has mostly been the case, alot of people fighting for freedom from oppression are labeled with the word TERRORIST even NESLSON MANDELA and his party the A.N.C remained on U.S.A list of terrorist until almost when he died. It didn't matter the noble course he was fighting for, fighting Invaders who have come to take away his land.

Let me address the way you ended your long talk. You quoting Karl Max, begs me to ask,

If the ANTI-RELIGIOUS RUSSIA a.k.a ATHEIST who spilt the blood of UNCOUNTABLE souls in Russia did so to get rid of the opium or religion?!

My point is very straight forward, you cannot completely exonerate RELIGION from what has happened in NEW ZEALAND no matter how much you may want to call Black, Blue.

Infact bearing in mind that he called this a revenge, with reference to the reign of Islam during its golden age in Europe. Even when his narrative is about White supermacist it still has religious under tune with the fact that he is defending a CHRISTIAN EUROPE that became dominated by a reign of Islam.

As regards Hitler. Hitler was a Christian who like many Christians hate Jews and for the records he was very much aided by the Vatican in making sure that he dealt very with the Jews. Pope Pius is very much refered to as Hitler's Pope.

I didn't mention Gideon Okar but Henry Okar. Infact the former when you read his coup speech you will find nothing more than a coup very much inspired by Religious and Tribal sentiment.

The point with mentioning Henry Okar is the fact that he is a Christian and the same judgement will not be if his name was Abubakar and was responsible for the 2010 independence Day bombings at eagle square.

CONCLUSION. LET OBJECTIVITY REIGN ALWAYS AND LET US QUITE THE DOUBLE STANDARD.

I wrote the below some time ago.

WORDWORLD:

If only Nnamdi Azikewe was Nigeria's first Prime minister, an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN, murdered in a coup organised by FULANI SOLDIERS who were MUSLIMS all because they can't tolerate an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN Prime minister. And then out of the DARKNESS and EVIL of their hearts, they declared to DIS-UNITE themselves from Nigeria to form their own CALIPHATE, governed by SHARIA LAW, in a SUPPOSITION that they themselves, FULANIS are of JEWISH , sorry I mean ARAB origin.

Plunging the country to a BLOODY CIVIL WAR all for their own SELFISH GAINS and SUPPERIORITY COMPLEX.

Truth be told, the VERY ROOT of Nigeria's unending problems LIES is the fact that just 6 years after this supposedly GREAT COUNTRY, NIGERIA got her Independence, a COUP DOMINATED BY ,'CHRISTIAN OFFICERS' BY FACT AND TRUTH as its plotters, TRUNCATED THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA FROM ACHIEVING GREATNESS.

A coup which cost the life of Nigeria's FIRST prime minister a MUSLIM, A FULANI (Hausa) killed in cold blood, became the very beginning of Nigeria's INSTABILITY of which NIGERIA is still BLEEDING AT ITS FEET till date.

After the failed coup by CHRISTIAN OFFICERS,

"Biafra's attempt to leave Nigeria resulted in
the Nigerian Civil War . The state was formally recognised by Gabon , Haiti , Ivory Coast ,Tanzania and Zambia . Other nations, which did not give official recognition BUT PROVIDED SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE TO BIAFRA, included Israel, France, Spain , Portugal , Norway, Rhodesia, South Africa and the Vatican City . Biafra also received aid from non-state actors , including Joint Church Aid , Holy Ghost Fathers of
Ireland, and under their direction Caritas
International, MarkPress and U.S. Catholic
Relief Services."
SOURCE: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

JUST CHECKOUT THE LIST OF THE SPONSORS OF THE PREDOMINATLY CHRISTIAN IGBO DURING THE CIVIL WAR WHICH SUCCEEDED A FAILED DOMINANTLY CHRISTIAN MILITARY COUP THAT KILLED NIGERIA'S PRIME MINISTER THAT WAS A MUSLIM, WHEN NIGERIA WAS JUST 6 YEARS OLD AT SUCH INITIAL STATE OF FORGING THE FOUNDATION FOR THE GREATNESS OF A NATION.

Let us put it to PERSPECTIVE again.

Assuming Nigeria's first Prime Minister was Nnamdi Kanu and the first coup plotted was by Muslim officers from Northern Nigeria precisely FULANIS and then followed by a civil war supported by Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan and other so called MUSLIM COUNTRIES what comes to mind?!

JIHAD OF COURSE!!! DO YOU GET THE PICTURE?!

BUT HAVE YOU EVER PICTURED OUR REALITY OF THE CIVIL WAR AS CHRISTIAN FANATISM?! PERHAPS JEWISH FANATISM MAKES MORE SENSE.

The TRUTH is, this country would NOT have become a mess if the Christian dominated East had chosen peace, UNITY and progress and NOT SELFISH ENDS.

HOW COULD A PEOPLE BE SO BLIND TO THEIR FANATICAL PROWESS WHICH THEY STILL EXHIBIT TILL THIS DAY?!

Is it true Nnamdi Kanu is in Saudi Arabia?!

And that is through the lens of REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION and not religious sentimentalism assume.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, you are under insane, I will be happy to disgrace your Allah once you create that thread. you fool

the senator said that the attack was due to increase in number of immigrant, so where did he say that the attacker was a Christian of do it for Christian? you fool neglect the fact that it was the same Christian that open there border to immigrants even when your so called brothers can't do anything about it.

and yes am so damn happy about the attack, you people should feel the pain of losing someone in a worship place.

well since it doesn't stop Christian from worshiping God Almighty (Yahweh) even after a lot of bombing on our churches, so how will it stop you terrorist from worshiping your Muhammad family idol(allah)

may those useless bastard that die in that mosque rot in hell.

So because the senator said the possible reason for the attack now mean that he support it.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

grin And you FOOL forgot to tell us who is responsible for their migration. When Bush Senior declared war on Iraq and called it a CRUSADE, HOLY WAR how old were you?!

Kindly increase your knowledge with this link below if you care to have as much holistic perspective about terrorism.

[/quote]

ollah2:

Most of you are emotionally and completely dumb, these migrants have lived in their countries for centuries without problems but the so called west invaded their lands and turned it into deserts yet you don't want them to migrate.

Who invaded Afghanistan?
Who invaded Iraq?
Who invaded Syria?
Who invaded Libya?

Did you see anybody living in Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait etc trying to migrate to the western countries? Hell to the no, simply because they are living their lives peacefully.

Start using your brains once in a decade abeg
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by chipower: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2019
WORDWORLD:

You are still NOT MAKING ANY SENSE, as long as you remain adamant with the PRETEXT that RELIGION has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this mass murder.

Bro, for the records according to the renowned Noam Chomsky and I quote him of which it is a fact that "THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE KILLED BY SANCTIONS IN IRAQ IS GREATER THAN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE KILLED BY ALL THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".

We are not talking about uncountable innocent souls of Iraqis murdered by the Super West during gulf wars despite till date without no presentation of weapons of mass destruction in the accused Iraq.

And then one Sunday Morning a certain Iraqi by the name Osama moves from Church to church killing Christians who are mainly Europeans and then he tells the world that he is only avenging for what the West did to Iraqis that it's not about religion but vengence for the innocent lives of his people.

TELL ME IF THIS CAN EVER BE ACCEPTED EVEN BY YOU THAT IT IS NOT 'ISLAMIC TERRORISM'!

And that has mostly been the case, alot of people fighting for freedom from oppression are labeled with the word TERRORIST even NESLSON MANDELA and his party the A.N.C remained on U.S.A list of terrorist until almost when he died. It didn't matter the noble course he was fighting for, fighting Invaders who have come to take away his land.

Let me address the way you ended your long talk. You quoting Karl Max, begs me to ask,

If the ANTI-RELIGIOUS RUSSIA a.k.a ATHEIST who spilt the blood of UNCOUNTABLE souls in Russia did so to get rid of the opium or religion?!

My point is very straight forward, you cannot completely exonerate RELIGION from what has happened in NEW ZEALAND no matter how much you may want to call Black, Blue.

Infact bearing in mind that he called this a revenge, with reference to the reign of Islam during its golden age in Europe. Even when his narrative is about White supermacist it still has religious under tune with the fact that he is defending a CHRISTIAN EUROPE that became dominated by a reign of Islam.

As regards Hitler. Hitler was a Christian who like many Christians hate Jews and for the records he was very much aided by the Vatican in making sure that he dealt very with the Jews. Pope Pius is very much refered to as Hitler's Pope.

I didn't mention Gideon Okar but Henry Okar. Infact the former when you read his coup speech you will find nothing more than a coup very much inspired by Religious and Tribal sentiment.

The point with mentioning Henry Okar is the fact that he is a Christian and the same judgement will not be if his name was Abubakar and was responsible for the 2010 independence Day bombings at eagle square.

CONCLUSION. LET OBJECTIVITY REIGN ALWAYS AND LET US QUITE THE DOUBLE STANDARD.

I wrote the below some time ago.

And that is through the lens of REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION and not religious sentimentalism assume.

There is nothing that i will say that will make sense to you because you view everything through the lens of religion. Im still adamant that religion was not a factor because there is no proof. You have to present evidence to prove your case. Experts in terrorism have said that it has nothing to do with religion. All news media are saying it has nothing to do with religion but some how you want me to believe in your own narrative. I will not believe you because all these people i mentioned above are in the position to know better. Mere assertions doesn't automatically become true because it is coming from you

About two years ago or so, a Muslim migrant entered a Catholic Church during mass and slit the throat of a 86 year old priest while shouting 'Allah is great '. Experts in terrorism determined that the man was having psychological issues. Who am i to say otherwise. The experts have spoken, i should believe them, my opinion doesn't matter. The preist was buried, case closed. I didn't blame Muslims or Islam. There are other cases like that across Europe.

You don't know me so don't tell me how I'm supposed to react. We are different individuals, from different backgrounds, with different upbringing so we can never react the same when presented with similar situations.

Your comment about Hitler and the Catholic Church is false. All you have to do is Google ' the persecution of the Catholic Church by Nazi Germany '.The Nazi government Murdered a lot of priests inside and outside concentration camps. Are you saying that the Pope connived with Hitler to kill priests and other catholics? This conspiracy theory doesn't make sense at all. Pope killing his people? Bro, not every conspiracy theory is true. That someone says something doesn't make it true, proof is necessary. Pls im a Catholic. I know this particular issue very well.

Thanks for the correction, Henry Okah. You like to assume things contrary to the available evidence. How do you know that every non Muslim would have seen Henry's crime differently had the the crime been committed by a Muslim? Are you God? Again, this is a mere assumption. You don't have any proof that non Muslims would have seen it differently. No evidence at all. You can't just say whatever your heart tells you and believe it to be true. This is why i said that you see everything from religious point of view.

Until you give me proof of your position, i will continue to stand with the official narrative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.