Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (55692 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Kundagarten: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
garetz:

I have read about this mass shooter's beliefs and there's no way he is inspired by Trump. In fact, he is very left wing in his philosophy ( that's if you know what left wing means). He hates conservatives, hates capitalism and supports communism, he believes that population should be reduced in order to save the environment. All these are the direct opposite of what Trump stands for. Next time try to get full details of events before you jump in and start mouthing off liberal bullshit!! Right wing groups are not bad as you seem to think in your post. Right wing extremists just like left wing extremists is what we condemn. Maybe you need yo educate yourself on what right wing and left wing means before you start saying Trump empowered right wing groups as if it is a bad thing. Was he supposed to empower left wing groups before?

It's nauseating when I hear Africans supporting Trump, a confirmed racist bigot. Where were you when Trump's former lawyer Mr Cohen revealed last week what the whole world already knew? Anyway I can't see your kind getting irked even if Trump spat in your face and called you a nigggaa. The self hate exhibited by some of you makes me nauseous, tufiaa.

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by OkunrinOloro: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
If only this idiot had hung himself, the world would be a much better place grin grin

[img]https://images./5TGqanV7TStl6J3cRNETWr.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3CaVd0mHB9GPDWN8Qoemu0.jpg[/img]

Khaleell001:

See, this is all I need to tell you :Go hang yourself if you are so pained.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by OkunrinOloro: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
MOOhamad was a refugee from Mecca who had been driven out of Mecca by his own people the Qurayish for his intolerance and dishonesty.

When he went to Medina and tried to take over the City, it was only natural that the inhabitants would fight back.

The Banu Mustaliq gave their reasons for attacking MOOhamad and clearly it is because MOOhamad had started overstaying his welcome in Maedina.

One of the leaders of the Banu Mustaliq, a man called Abdullāh ibn ‘Ubayy explained why there was so much resentment against the MOOsimes:

"They (the Muslims) have outnumbered and shared us our land. If you fatten your dog, it will eat you."

Mooslimes had started taking over Medina and treating the indigneous people like second class citizens in their own city.

MOOhamad on the other hand had no just reason for attacking the Banu Mustaliq other than stealing their property and turning their women in to sex slaves.

kemicalreaction:
I hate to say this, but you're a monumental fool. Here is the link to the full story:

It was Bani Al-Mustaliq who FIRST started, read the following.

News reached the Prophet (PBUH) on Sha'ban 2nd. To the effect that the chief of Bani Al-Mustaliq, Al-Harith bin Dirar had mobilised his men, along with some Arabs, to attack Madinah. Buraidah bin Al-Haseeb Al-Aslami was immediately dispatched to verify the reports. He had some words with Abi Dirar, who confirmed his intention of war. He later sent a reconnoiterer to explore the positions of the Muslims but he was captured and killed. The Prophet (PBUH) summoned his men and ordered them to prepare for war. Before leaving, Zaid bin Haritha was mandated to see to the affairs of Madinah and dispose them. On hearing the advent of the Muslims, the disbelievers got frightened and the Arabs going with them defected and ran away to their lives. Abu Bakr was entrusted with the banner of the Emigrants, and that of the Helpers went to Sa'ad bin Ubada. The two armies were stationed at a well called Muraisi. Arrow shooting went on for an hour, and then the Muslims rushed and engaged with the enemy in a battle that ended in full victory for the Muslims. Some men were killed, women and children of the disbelievers taken as captives, and a lot of booty fell to the lot of the Muslims. Only one Muslim was killed by mistake by a Helper. Amongst the captives was Juwairiyah, daughter of Al-Harith, chief of the disbelievers.

http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/what-is-the-meaning-of-hadith-from-sahih-bhukhari-volume-3-book-46-number-717.15969/

Stop spreading hate and propaganda. You nincompoop grin
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Sufisunni: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
May their souls rest in perfect peace. This is pathetic
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Lucasbalo(m): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
wetin consign donald trump with new zealand ode lasan undecided
Donald Trump is his hero. Go and read his manifestos. Trump is the numero uno racist in the world and the sad part is that he has the codes to nuclear weapons. Trump is a vile racist and eventually, he will leave that exalted oval office in shame.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Lucasbalo(m): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2019
Kundagarten:

It's nauseating when I hear Africans supporting Trump, a confirmed racist bigot. Where were you when Trump's former lawyer Mr Cohen revealed last week what the whole world already knew? Anyway I can't see your kind getting irked even if Trump spat in your face and called you a nigggaa. The self hate exhibited by some of you makes me nauseous, tufiaa.
Nothing You can tell the Orange Pig lovers on Nairaland. They love Trump who loathes people that looks like them. There's a reason 50% of Americans believe that Trump is a racist according to the latest Gallup Poll but the ones that never spend a day of their life in US loves the 72 year old vile racist. Makes me wonder. It's a case of Stockholm Syndrome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Lucasbalo(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Anduku:

Abeg shut up!!! What concerns Trump with New Zealand? If a white man attacks blacks in South Africa tomorrow, you will say it's Trump. Nonsense!!
Lowly paid General, hush your mouth. Go and read the Right Wing terrorist manifestos to find out that he adores the Racist pig named Trump. Trump is an inspiration to all Right wing racist loonies and unfortunately, stuff like this unfortunate killings will be happening frequently.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 1:56am On Mar 16, 2019
moscobabs:
Seems this world is getting to an end.

So we have Muslim and Christian terrorists in the world?
And where was it stated that the guy is a Christian?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:01am On Mar 16, 2019
Quality20:
militant Christianity is a reality .The man is a terrorist . Come to think of it, whites are not native to either Australia, newzealand or America. They migrated from Europe and now they are seeing others as non native or migrants

Sorry troll the guy is not a Christian, lol. well you can try again next time
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Temple1288(m): 2:02am On Mar 16, 2019
Anduku:

Abeg shut up!!! What concerns Trump with New Zealand? If a white man attacks blacks in South Africa tomorrow, you will say it's Trump. Nonsense!!

Leave the idiot!

The so-called white supremacist also mentioned Candace Owens as someone who inspired him.

I don't get why even people that were turned to slaves in Libya (the once thriving country that Barack Obomber turned into a warzone) channel everything towards Trump. Even their own misfortunes. Here on Nairaland, someone said Trump caused the downfall of Oil prices, meaning Trump caused recession in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:05am On Mar 16, 2019
adedehinbo:
He is a Christian terrorist, there is no other names that qualifies him more than that

Keep crying bro.

I guess you are the one that convert him to Christian.

troll
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:08am On Mar 16, 2019
Canme4u:
They can tag him whatever the hell they want to but to me he is a White Christian Terrorist

The only Christian I know that says it as it is.... Checkout his tweet bellow.

Check out @CraigCons’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/CraigCons/status/1106401832098844673?s=09

well no one care about what you think troll. and what you think can't change reality. so keep crying
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Temple1288(m): 2:09am On Mar 16, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Lowly paid General, hush your mouth. Go and read the Right Wing terrorist manifestos to find out that he adores the Racist pig named Trump. Trump is an inspiration to all Right wing racist loonies and unfortunately, stuff like this unfortunate killings will be happening frequently.

Shut up! The man also adores and sets Candace Owens as his inspiration. Is she also racist?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Lucasbalo(m): 2:10am On Mar 16, 2019
Temple1288:

Shut up! The man also adores and sets Candace Owens as his inspiration. Is she also racist?
Crawl back in your cave Mr N30.000. The White Nationalist and terrorist never mentioned Candace name in his manifestos. Liar from the hellish cave you are Mr Americanna wannabe.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:12am On Mar 16, 2019
adedehinbo:
he claims to be fighting for the people Isis had killed,meaning he is fighting for the Christians

So you later agree that your brother in Islam are killing Christians?

lol. you Muslim are insane, where is that ollah01 self.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:14am On Mar 16, 2019
Canme4u:

The man gave lots of hints before the attack and those motherfuckers didn't do anything bout it till he carried it out.

Fvck all of em.

White Christian Terrorist

Keep crying....

well will soon die of your hatred for Christian, even your aljazerra identify him as atheist but you are here crying. lol
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:15am On Mar 16, 2019
theoldpretender:

Actually they do attack jews and other christians

1.Last year, a white supremacist attacked a Jewish synagogue in the USA...several people died.

2.Also, another white supremacist attacked a black church a few years ago!

I could give you a list.

you dey reply that idiot
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:17am On Mar 16, 2019
adedehinbo:
you aren't aware he claims to be fighting for Christians killed by Isis,that means to say he is a Christian terrorist,to be candid with u,all Christians are terrorists and hypocrites

If you can't show us where the man make that statement that he claim to be fighting for Christian killed by Isis, it will not be better for you and your generation to come. you foolish Muslim, your hatred for Christianity will kill you.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Temple1288(m): 2:22am On Mar 16, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Crawl back in your cave Mr N30.000. The White Nationalist and terrorist never mentioned Candace name in his manifestos. Liar from the hellish cave you are Mr Americanna wannabe.

Hmmm!

Go back and read his manifesto or better still go and see how she trends 'cause the man said she inspired him.

People like you are just too dull to know about all these.

"The 'manifesto' has a mention of the president, Donald Trump. It has a mention of Candace Owens, a Trump supporter. It has a mention of being inspired by Fortnite, the video game that so many millions of Americans play."

Now go back to your nest you old bingo.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:24am On Mar 16, 2019
Muyuba:
Nobody says Christian extremist, rather right wing extremist. Amorphous words meaning nothing. What is the faith of this person? What is the faith of people he killed. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. This is Christian extremist..

mumu, the guy have no religion.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:35am On Mar 16, 2019
adedehinbo:
but u always quick to label Isis that kills most Muslims and Christians as islamist terrorists,is that not hypocrisy?Christianity and hypocrisy.

Isis terrorist: Allah Akbar, reason the Quran ask me to.

white supprimacy: religion: atheist, Reason: because they are immigrant.

Nigeria Muslim: Christian Terrorist,
please who is more foolish between you and the idiot terrorist?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:39am On Mar 16, 2019
adedehinbo:
you just have a big head with brain as the size of a pinch of salt,firstly Christchurch is a street in new Zealand not a church,the hospital is also situated in that street,the Christian terrorist didn't enter into the hospital to attack anyone,but his co Christians terrorists were situated there waiting to kill and confirm the death of any Muslim who could be ferries there on emergency, now when will u go join the rest of your co terrorists and unleash mayhem on the Muslims in ur community?
This guy is really in pain. well if it pain you this much you can as well join your foolish brother and sister that die in hell. make sure you carry your family especially that useless woman that mother a bastard like you along. lol
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:42am On Mar 16, 2019
adedehinbo:
so atheist would decide to fight for Christians by killing Muslims right?I swear ur brain is full of sand.Christian terrorist
still waiting for you to show us where the guy started he kill for. Christian . lol. your father must be a fool to agree to fathered a troll like you
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:47am On Mar 16, 2019
ollah2:

When a name says Yusuf or something then he is automatically a Muslim and the billions of Muslims are attacked. They proceed to attack Islam, Muhammed, Quran etc but its a different ball game when turned around.

Hypocrisy is a Christian

have been waiting for you since. where did you go?

good I hope since you have arrived you can help your Muslim Brian dead brother to search for where the guy claim to be a Christian or where he said he killed for Christian because I can show you where he claim to be atheist, and wait did you just raised a dumb point here.

please when did a Christian called someone a Muslim terrorist because of his Arabic name before? am waiting for you to show me. insane fellow.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Nadheer15:
After the attack, the church is the closest to the mosque. Injured Muslims were rushed there, so of course your brain ought to tell you they wanted to finish the injured ones. From your posts, you don't care about the affected, just focusing on whether they're Christians or not.

it doesn't seems like you people to care about those that are injured that's the reason why you are trying so hard to link the atrocity to Christianity and you fail woefully. lol
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 2:53am On Mar 16, 2019
Nadheer15:
You're the ode in actuality, white supremacists are Christians. Go and check all, they're all Christians. Stop denying this.
That's because you make them Christian. lol. keep crying
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 3:17am On Mar 16, 2019
ollah2:

We know you hate them. You hate their God, their mode of worship and everything about them but let me school you and your likes a bit

[b] And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - (Ezekiel 11:13)
[/b]

Jesus and those before him prayed the way Muslims pray but the hate and bigot you have for them hasn't only blinded you but also blocked your sense of reasoning to the extent that you ignore these Bible verses

Lol

you go about quoting all verses in the Bible yet you can't show us where those people in those verses slam there head on the ground. or did illiteracy add up to your stupidity to the extent for you to state that anyone that face ground is slamming his or her head on ground? your stupidity knowns no boundary.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 3:19am On Mar 16, 2019
ollah2:

Did that stop all of them from "slamming their heads" when praying as bigots like yourself would say it?

and please where did they slam there head. lol. the atheist I known are intelligent but yours is reverse, well I guess because you are briandead with your stupidity.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by itcolony(m): 4:07am On Mar 16, 2019
ollah2:

Attackers went to a Mosque and Islamic center shot people at sight within the environs of these places but it's not a religious attack. But if a church environs is attacked and the attacker's name is a Yusuf then it's a islamic terrorist attack and everything revolving around muslims dead, alive and in heavens will be attacked.

Hypocrisy is a Christian

My brother, another thing I have seen on this thread is the claim most people staying in West like UK, America etc are atheist. But these same hypocrites keep telling us that Islamic country does not give freedom to a Christian while Christian nation like UK and America gives freedom to muslims but are now denying that these countries are Christian countries.... Haba....
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 5:16am On Mar 16, 2019
garetz:

You're talking nonsense, present your proof that Trump is racist and stop beating about the bush. You're the one who is intelligently stupid here if you can hold an opinion that you have no evidence of and resort to insults when challenged on it. I know your type that just watch CNN and vomit anything you hear there as if it is the gospel truth without any attempt at reasoning and assessing the truth of it for yourself. If you don't have any proof of Trump's racism, then you can take your useless hypocritical indignation and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Have you been living under a rock or you are just plain stupid? Was the Muslim ban made up? Is the labelling of Latino immigrants made up? Why does he call neo NAZIs fine people? Is Michael Cohen lying when he called Trump racist? Even this terrorist who murdered 49 people in cold blood hailed Trump as a great White leader. Proof of Trump's racism is like sand on a beach and I don't need CNN to tell me that.
Stop listening to FoxNews, it makes you stupid. Your natural stupidity and FoxNews induced stupidity is too much stupid for one person. If you support Trump, you are one or all these. Ignorant, stupid or plain evil. FYI, I will not reply you again. It's just not worth arguing with a troglodyte.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2019
introvertme:

Still Prove it!

Your hatred knows no bounds.
Prove my so called hatred. Whatever that means
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by adedehinbo(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Firebomber:
still waiting for you to show us where the guy started he kill for. Christian . lol. your father must be a fool to agree to fathered a troll like you
lol another Christian terrorist is here again,the guy stated it clearly he was avenging the death of Christians killed by isis all over the world,the names those who had carried out the same atrocities on Muslims were written on his gun as forms of praise to them,hey Christian terrorist I hope I have enlighten u enough abt this. The story is there on twitter for u to read

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.