Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (55753 Views)

Hoƫrskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by mujaya1(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2019
TERRORISM!!! WHO ARE terrorist? A German Muslim scholar when he was asked about TERRORISM and Islam. He said. 1. "Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! 2. Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! 3. Who killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust ? Not Muslims. 4. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! 5. Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! 6. Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! 7. Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! 8. Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! @No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, You will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. @So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point. I am proud to be a MUSLIM !! ARE YOU?? ALLAH FORGIVE OUR BROTHERS IN NEW ZEALAND, And accept their Shahada.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2019
chipower:

There is nothing that i will say that will make sense to you because you view everything through the lens of religion. Im still adamant that religion was not a factor because there is no proof. You have to present evidence to prove your case. Experts in terrorism have said that it has nothing to do with religion. All news media are saying it has nothing to do with religion but some how you want me to believe in your own narrative. I will not believe you because all these people i mentioned above are in the position to know better. Mere assertions doesn't automatically become true because it is coming from you

About two years ago or so, a Muslim migrant entered a Catholic Church during mass and slit the throat of a 86 year old priest while shouting 'Allah is great '. Experts in terrorism determined that the man was having psychological issues. Who am i to say otherwise. The experts have spoken, i should believe them, my opinion doesn't matter. The preist was buried, case closed. I didn't blame Muslims or Islam. There are other cases like that across Europe.

You don't know me so don't tell me how I'm supposed to react. We are different individuals, from different backgrounds, with different upbringing so we can never react the same when presented with similar situations.

Your comment about Hitler and the Catholic Church is false. All you have to do is Google ' the persecution of the Catholic Church by Nazi Germany '.The Nazi government Murdered a lot of priests inside and outside concentration camps. Are you saying that the Pope connived with Hitler to kill priests and other catholics? This conspiracy theory doesn't make sense at all. Pope killing his people? Bro, not every conspiracy theory is true. That someone says something doesn't make it true, proof is necessary. Pls im a Catholic. I know this particular issue very well.

Thanks for the correction, Henry Okah. You like to assume things contrary to the available evidence. How do you know that every non Muslim would have seen Henry's crime differently had the the crime been committed by a Muslim? Are you God? Again, this is a mere assumption. You don't have any proof that non Muslims would have seen it differently. No evidence at all. You can't just say whatever your heart tells you and believe it to be true. This is why i said that you see everything from religious point of view.

Until you give me proof of your position, i will continue to stand with the official narrative.

Because it is an official narative does not mean it is TRUE.

Let me give you a very good example and one of the reasons for the outcrop of TERRORISM from the East.

This example is with IRAQ which for donkey years was accused of having WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. That was the narrative fed through the media and by experts alike. Despite the United Union's Secretary Generals Kofi Annan's stands that Iraq shouldn't be attacked. The United States of America led a massive attack along side her allies, destroying a whole nation rendering their lives to jeopardy. LET ME ASK YOU, TILL DATE THERE HAS BEEN NO EVIDENCE OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION OFFICIALLY PROVEN BY SO CALLED EXPERTS TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, IN IRAQ FOR WHICH THEY WERE AND ARE BEING BRUTALLY PUNISHED FOR.

All that I am saying is that it is not always true the narrative of the media and experts.

Kindly read the book PROPAGANDA it is a great book which tells alot about manipulation of the crowd to make them believe main stream media, aimed at a selfish goal by masters of mankind who control the world. The inspiration came from the authors experience during the first world war of how Propaganda worked so well.

BUT LET ME BE VERY HONEST WITH YOU, I LIKE YOUR COOL AND WAY OF DIVERGENT THINKING. I WISH SUCH PATIENCE COULD ALWAYS BE APPLIED WHEN SUCH ATTACKS HAPPEN.

What I am saying in essence is there is no way one can throw away the fact that it was the golden age of Islam that made rise of whatever race this attacker despises and the attack was at the place of the Muslim's Friday prayer. Religion can't be totally kicked out of this scenario because it still served as the identity of this victims.

It doesn't spring out from White supremacy alone but of course Prejudice for their religion bearing in mind that New Zealand never was dominated by Islam in the past to start with so where is the vexation coming from. You can't totally say it has nothing to do with these people's Faith.

PROPAGANDA by Edwards Bernays http://www.historyisaweapon.org/defcon1/bernprop.html
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
I am not talking about rape in general. I'm talking about rape as a means of religious persecution. In Islam the rape of non Muslim women is not only tolerated it is actually and actively encouraged.

YOU ARE A CLOWN! grin Your comment is very funny.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by OkunrinOloro: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
In Islam there is more than enough source materials for clowns to make jokes grin

WORDWORLD:

YOU ARE A CLOWN! grin
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
In Islam there is more than enough source materials for clowns to make jokes grin

Of course there has always been a library of more than enough materials Bro. Its nothing new about such SLANDERING. grin
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Firebomber: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2019
WORDWORLD:

grin And you FOOL forgot to tell us who is responsible for their migration. When Bush Senior declared war on Iraq and called it a CRUSADE, HOLY WAR how old were you?!

Kindly increase your knowledge with this link below if you care to have as much holistic perspective about terrorism.

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: Image and Reality by Noam Chomsky.

Click below to read the above.

https://chomsky.info/199112__02/

Most of you are emotionally and completely dumb, these migrants have lived in their countries for centuries without problems but the so called west invaded their lands and turned it into deserts yet you don't want them to migrate.

Who invaded Afghanistan?
Who invaded Iraq?
Who invaded Syria?
Who invaded Libya?

Did you see anybody living in Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait etc trying to migrate to the western countries? Hell to the no, simply because they are living their lives peacefully.

Start using your brains once in a decade abeg

Lol, if you think this is about invasion then you are more foolish than your Muhammad.. if I may ask don't America invaded Japan? so why did Japan not seek refugees in western country. you fool are talking as if your middle east(Iraq) is at peace before America invaded it, or did you forget the gasoline attack? oops that was forgetting because it was done by Muslim. wait did you just justify your terrorist brother invasion? if I may ask was it new Zealand that attack your useless Islamic country?

or can you show me apart from Iraq any of your Islamic country that was attack by America without your Muslim brother calling for America help first? or should will talk about Libya or Afghanistan?

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by sugarwiz1(f): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nadheer15:
You don't know what you're talking about. KKK that killed blacks did they shout "we kill in the name of Christ"? Wasn't their ideology Protestant Christianity? If you read the statement, he mentioned he even hates White ethnic Muslims more than anyone because their betray their race and culture(this includes Christianity)
U are a lost case. You are trying so hard to creat a link to Christianity. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.