Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial (37223 Views)

A Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Jailed For Nine Years, Fined €10,000 In Malta / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Fadomero(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
all of them na drug Baron even sanwo-olu no clean
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by InaNla(f): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
oboy81:

PHOOL! Is PDP different? angry angry
Your Father's Yansh!

Mydn44

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Gandollar(f): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
jchioma:
What do Jagaban, Sanwolu and Phillips have in common?

White powder.

Lagos go hear am!
Why the face? Are you suspecting she's Tinubu's courier agent or that Sanwo got his supplies from her? grin

Awon mental patient grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Femich18(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Too long, someone should read and Summarise for us biko
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by chukwuibuipob: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
lipsrsealed sad
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by jchioma: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gandollar:
Why the face? Are you suspecting she's Tinubu's courier agent or that Sanwo got his supplies from her? grin

Awon mental patient grin

All of dem de mad!

3 Likes

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Yankee101: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Even Tinubu is a convicted drug dealer

What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by john650(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
This Meyer woman is so spiteful. Bringing up old news just to get at a woman who has surmounted many challenges and a person you once had a business relation and whom by your own admission you severed ties with to uphold your integrity. I see Ms. Meyer as a very jealous loser. Just because you failed at a business and your friend succeeded does not mean you own the idea. No one owns a business idea. If people were to own business ideas, then we'll only have one business serving the entire public. Think of having just one barber for the entire Nigeria because barbing was originated by one person. Can you see how that will not lead to business growth of an industry or the economy. If you go to court you will loose.

Ms. Phillip's problem with the NDLA is with them, not your business to remind them Ms. Phillips is a fugitive. All I see here is malice.

4 Likes

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by oboy81: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
InaNla:

Mydn44
grin grin
tongue tongue
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by pcicero(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
iammo:
undecided

people and there wahala.

Her issues are with the court of law and the government, when she was employed to be a digital manager by Sanwo-olu, he was a private citizen running a privately funded campaign.

If that's the case then all the people with pending corruption cases that worked with atiku campaign group should also be blackmailed. Abi Reno omokirikiri isn't wanted by EFCC, or Ffk fayose don't all have pending cases even there Lagos PDP chieftain ex-convict Ola bode George wasn't part of the campaign

That was how Premium Times ran it.
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Okuda(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
hakeem4:
I don’t think this is true. But I remember when Ambode said sanwo olu went to the rehab.

Lagos is going to a higher level
maybe she was his supplier?
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Newboss(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
iammo:
undecided

people and there wahala.

Her issues are with the court of law and the government, when she was employed to be a digital manager by Sanwo-olu, he was a private citizen running a privately funded campaign.

If that's the case then all the people with pending corruption cases that worked with atiku campaign group should also be blackmailed. Abi Reno omokirikiri isn't wanted by EFCC, or Ffk fayose don't all have pending cases even there Lagos PDP chieftain ex-convict Ola bode George wasn't part of the campaign

Dude, read the post and understand it.

No court acquitted her. She never went to jail. The case has been buried by the incompetent Nigerian law enforcement system angry

4 Likes

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
This Akproko Ruona is just pained biatch. She has perceived good things coming the way of Funke courtesy of San world's election and she wants to burn her cable.

Why now?
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by AuroraB(f): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ruona Agbroko Meyer, stirring a storm over what won't yield a result. Must you trend?

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by iammo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Newboss:

No court acquitted her. She never went to jail. The case has been buried by the incompetent Nigerian law enforcement system angry

My point is how does this concern sanwolu hiring her as it consultant for his campaign if it's not a mischievous attempt to redicule him

2 Likes

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by bareal(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
thatigboman:
Sanwo himself is a mental patient of gbagada general hospital

He's not a mental patient, he's only a crack head

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by abels(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Who else just joined the group like me? i mean the beverage group
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by RTSC: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
AuroraB:
Ruona Agbroko Meyer, stirring a storm over what won't yield a result. Must you trend?
Forgive her for treating Nigeria like a civilized country.

Where she comes from, drug dealers don't get elected or serve in governements.
If it comes to light,they resign immediately.

Forgive her mistake for thinking that Nigeria is sane.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by AuroraB(f): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
RTSC:

Forgive her for treating Nigeria like a civilized country.

Where she comes from, drug dealers don't get elected or serve in governements.
If it comes to light,they resign immediately.

Forgive her mistake for thinking that Nigeria is sane.
Where she comes from kini?
Warri girl marry Oyinbo, come mean say she no grow up here grin
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by wealth2al(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by AuroraB(f): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Newboss:

Na she go come resurrect and do justice to the case? I am hoping she wants to publicly exonerate herself from this as precaution.
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by mikolo80: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Cue4rm:
Honestly I love Tinubu, jokes apart.

This guy is just an African Mafioso and I will like him to drop a book about the secret behind his success.
No Secret other than to share the money

I'm his number one street fan. grin grin grin

Tell me a man who doesn't want to be like Tinubu street wise?
Cartel master.

Back to the topic, Meyer is just jealous simple.
She has seen sign of good tidings coming toward ms Phillips
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Olajah81: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolestchris:
haha.
even their oga, Mr jagaban still has a pending drug case in the United States .
like father, like son..

Ur father...?
See d way a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by RTSC: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
AuroraB:
Where she comes from kini?
Warri girl marry Oyinbo, come mean say she no grow up here grin
She is no longer from here. She has left Nigeria for you people.

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by AuroraB(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
RTSC:

She is no longer from here. She has left Nigeria for you people.
Let's watch Funke walk into detention then wink smiley
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Sagay212: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Well...no body gives a phuck. You can take her to court if you like.
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Xisnin(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
john650:
This Meyer woman is so spiteful. Bringing up old news just to get at a woman who has surmounted many challenges and a person you once had a business relation and whom by your own admission you severed ties with to uphold your integrity. I see Ms. Meyer as a very jealous loser. Just because you failed St a business and your friend succeeded does not mean you own the idea. No one owns a business idea. If people were to own business ideas, then we'll only have one business serving the entire public. Think of having just one barber for the entire Nigeria because barbing was originated by one person. Can you see how that will not lead to business growth of an industry or the economy. If you go to court you will loose.

Ms. Phillips problem with the NDLA is with them, not your business to remind them Ms. Phillips is a fugitive. All I see here is malice.
You have a criminal mind.
All criminals must be exposed.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) / Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.