Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial (37211 Views)

A Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Jailed For Nine Years, Fined €10,000 In Malta / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by poyebad: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
All na our Igbo brothers full that cocaine list. NCAN. Nkan mbe!

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by abbiboy: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
iammo:
undecided

people and there wahala.

Premium times want to destroy her like kemi adeosun

Her issues are with the court of law and the government, when she was employed to be a digital manager by Sanwo-olu, he was a private citizen running a privately funded campaign.

If that's the case then all the people with pending corruption cases that worked with atiku campaign group should also be blackmailed. Abi Reno omokirikiri isn't wanted by EFCC, or Ffk fayose don't all have pending cases even there Lagos PDP chieftain ex-convict Ola bode George wasn't part of the campaign
Did they abscond like her...let her face d music.
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by omoiyalayi(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Just been a drug addict and a fraud

Na hin you right this long epistle

Weh done

2 Likes

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by biztip: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
hakeem4:
I don’t think this is true. But I remember when Ambode said sanwo olu went to the rehab.

Lagos is going to a higher level
I use to think I was d only one who remembered it till I saw ur comment. no journalist went further to cover that story

2 Likes

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by seguno2: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
ngadaAwo:
grin

anything related to Tinubu is drug and cocaine

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth

See as you too get sense grin
Tinubu paid $460,000 penalty to avoid jail time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by seguno2: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolestchris:
haha.
even their oga, Mr jagaban still has a pending drug case in the United States .
like father, like son..

He had a case but it is not pending since he forfeited the drug money to the USA government.

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by liohan: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Cue4rm:
Honestly I love Tinubu, jokes apart.

This guy is just an African Mafioso and I will like him to drop a book about the secret behind his success.

I'm his number one street fan. grin grin grin

Tell me a man who doesn't want to be like Tinubu street wise?
Cartel master.

Back to the topic, Meyer is just jealous simple.
She has seen sign of good tidings coming toward ms Phillips

Are you mad?
Meyer is my friend and the Olufunke of a person can never, I mean never ever reach the height Meyer has reached.
What kind of jealousy?
If the Olufunke head has an idea, can't she create the blog without input from Ruona?
Why then is she telling people that she and Ruona still have connection, when there is none?
Take your time oh!

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by ngadaAwo: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
seguno2:

See as you too get sense grin
Tinubu paid $460,000 penalty to avoid jail time.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by BABANGBALI: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
What do you expect of a person in Tinubu's camp?
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by handsomeyinka(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
thatigboman:
Sanwo himself is a mental patient of gbagada general hospital
His not a mental patient,he was just a psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by hush15: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Karemarealty288:
To early to associate Sanwo-olu with this issue.

i believe her...

i even believe Sanwo would chyking that girl sef. Afterall, Ambode has given us insigt to realities
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by iswallker(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Intellectual property of how to sell alcohol online..
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by IbrahimDamola: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
She was working for Jagaban and Sanwo-olu the drug addicts. Why is anyone surprised?
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by noisy45(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tinubu gave it to her and he is still fucking her rotten toto
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by GentleMoney: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
shocked

shocked

shocked
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by courage9(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by sangresan(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2019
ngadaAwo:
grin

anything related to Tinubu is drug and cocaine

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth

Just like Ojukwu and Zik...
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by sangresan(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2019
Some ill-educated Nigerian youths have started masturbating over this and may politicise the news eventually

Now ask them if their Atiku Abubakar wasn't a corrupt public officer holder in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 16, 2019
thatigboman:
Sanwo himself is a mental patient of gbagada general hospital
Don't you think it is something worthwhile to have been a mental patient and still come out to be a governor?

The lesson here is; There us no close case and no useless person in this world if only we can overcome our shortcomings.
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Konquest: 1:11am On Mar 16, 2019
Now I know that NL is really populated by a lot of ridiculous
trolls. Some of you SICK people are defaming this man... and let
me tell you there are ACTIVE laws against defamation of
character in Nigeria and around the world. You will all go
to JAIL if you are caught for defamation!

STOP copying and reposting information from non-credible
sources or shady local and foreign online publications!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is NOT a drug dealer. OK!
Why has he not been arrested on the several occassions he
was in the US. DID YOU KNOW that it was in the US house or mansion
of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu that many pro-democracy activists stayed
in the 1990s during the June 12 1993 political struggle? I clearly
see a lot of uninformed posters on this forum!
grin

He has TRAVELLED MANY TIMES to the United States since he
returned to Nigeria in the 1980s after his brilliant studies in
the University system in the US to become an accountant.

He joined Mobil and rose to a very high rank in Mobil Nigeria
as a chartered accountant.

Background

Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu,(Jagaban of Borgu) was born on 29 March 1952 in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. He attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos and Children's Home School in Ibadan, South West of Nigeria. Tinubu then went to the United States in 1975, where he studied first at Richard J. Daley College in Chicago, Illinois, and then at Chicago State University. He graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.[2]

Tinubu worked for the American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation.[3] After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Bola Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later became an executive of the company.[4]

Read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

He was even already a billionaire before he became the
governor of Lagos in 1999. He is a very intelligent
investor and business mogul who you all can learn
from... and I have understudied him and can say
he is one of the brilliant minds out there. grin

So find out more about him and STOP DEFAMING
him or any other person you do not know from
the time this planet came into EXISTENCE!

Learn to LOVE yourselves so that YOU can LOVE
OTHERS!

Enough said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by simiolu1(m): 2:40am On Mar 16, 2019
madjune:
See beefing.

Wetin this Funke do this person?

She alleges that Funke stole her idea and ran with it despite them having signed contracts that Funke would not. According to her, she backed out of the business originally named TBS when she discovered that Funke was on NDLEAs list as a wanted coke pusher.

She's a Nigerian but also holds a German passport and totally wants to dissociate herself from Funke and the business dealings they once had. Maybe she's pursuing for something very important in Germany and doesn't want the connection to Funke to affect her chances (my own POV).

From the things she posted on Twitter, she practically wants TBR (The Beverage Room) shut down and yes, she posted evidence to back up her claims.
I think she'll be heading to court too
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by CioAngels(f): 2:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by CioAngels(f): 2:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Tinubu must have given her to him by fire by force and he dare not refuse, governor indeed.
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:52am On Mar 16, 2019
iammo:
undecided

people and there wahala.

Her issues are with the court of law and the government, when she was employed to be a digital manager by Sanwo-olu, he was a private citizen running a privately funded campaign.

If that's the case then all the people with pending corruption cases that worked with atiku campaign group should also be blackmailed. Abi Reno omokirikiri isn't wanted by EFCC, or Ffk fayose don't all have pending cases even there Lagos PDP chieftain ex-convict Ola bode George wasn't part of the campaign

Sense is very far from you
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by CioAngels(f): 2:55am On Mar 16, 2019
hakeem4:
I don’t think this is true. But I remember when Ambode said sanwo olu went to the rehab.

So what is not true about it. So, Ambode was very right. I can see why Tinubu insisted Ambode must campaign for Sanwo-Olu. Ambode must have feared for his life.
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by Jaqenhghar: 3:01am On Mar 16, 2019
Cue4rm:

This guy is just an African Mafioso and I will like him to drop a book about the secret behind his success.

Cartel master.

There is no secret to anything stop making him out to be one master mind. He is just fortunate to be in a society full of morons...... people who will sell their souls for chump change thinking they are smart
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by CioAngels(f): 3:02am On Mar 16, 2019
State governed by drug barons and cabinet of pushers old and young. I wonder what the Oba will say to this. Eko for show.
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:06am On Mar 16, 2019
iammo:
undecided

people and there wahala.

Educated illiterates like you makes Nigeria a shithole...a very strong allegation is levelled against Olufunke Phillips with evidence to check but all you can do is to speak big grammer in defence cuz of party affiliation...you can as well defend the devil that he is never a sinner.

Nigeria will never move forward with people like you alive.

You are so blinded by sentiment and party affiliation that if someone is called out in your party then it is out of jealousy even if the person in question is caught red handed.

You must be mad cuz the same Premium Times bursted Kemi Adeosun... So, they are now a PDP newspaper, smh.

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by arrestdarrester: 3:47am On Mar 16, 2019
hakeem4:

Next Level you mean?

Let's hope what Ambode told us is not true sha
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by VolvoS60(m): 4:12am On Mar 16, 2019
iammo:
undecided

people and there wahala.

^^^
undecided

This is no response.

This is not about destruction or blackmail.

Are the allegations true or not?

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by VolvoS60(m): 4:14am On Mar 16, 2019
Cue4rm:

Cartel master.

^^^
undecided

Keep on keeping on.

Launder away
Re: Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial by VolvoS60(m): 4:23am On Mar 16, 2019
john650:
This Meyer woman is so spiteful. Bringing up old news just to get at a woman who has surmounted many challenges and a person you once had a business relation and whom by your own admission you severed ties with to uphold your integrity. I see Ms. Meyer as a very jealous loser. Just because you failed St a business and your friend succeeded does not mean you own the idea. No one owns a business idea. If people were to own business ideas, then we'll only have one business serving the entire public. Think of having just one barber for the entire Nigeria because barbing was originated by one person. Can you see how that will not lead to business growth of an industry or the economy. If you go to court you will loose.

Ms. Phillips problem with the NDLA is with them, not your business to remind them Ms. Phillips is a fugitive. All I see here is malice.

^^^
Ok.

It is not illegal for business partners to fall out - it happens all the time. But it is illegal to jump bail on serious narcotics trafficking charges. That is the matter that needs to be addressed. Are these allegations being made by this Meyer woman true or not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.