Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Twitter Users Reveals That Will Smith Is Gay After He Released Twerking Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Reveals That Will Smith Is Gay After He Released Twerking Video (559 Views)

”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Reveals That Will Smith Is Gay After He Released Twerking Video by MrTrend(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Twitter users are arguing about his sexuality after Will Smith released a video of himself twerking to the song Thotiana.

Smith, the 50-year-old actor can be seen in the Instagram video with his hands on the floor and his butt high up in the air as he moved his butt.

The twerking video has been viewed by over 10 million Instagram users and led to a conversation on Twitter. A number of Twitter users have now concluded he’s gay. Some even went as far as discussing his son, Jaden Smith’s sexuality too.

See Twitter reactions and the twerk video below;

Watch The Video HERE

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/twitter-users-says-will-smith-is-gay-after-he-released-twerking-video/

1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveals That Will Smith Is Gay After He Released Twerking Video by MrTrend(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Twitter Users Reveals That Will Smith Is Gay After He Released Twerking Video by KingSatan: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MY SON, YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS NO ONES BUSINESS. '

ITS YOUR POOHOLE, SO USE IT HOW YOU PLEASE.

MOST MEN WHO CLAIM NOT TO BE GAY, DO INDULGE IN ANAL SEX. SO WHAT MAKES THEM ANY DIFFERENT?

MOST LADIES WHO CLAIM NOT TO BE LESBIANS, MASTURBATE IN THEIR CLOSET.

SO DON'T JUDGE WILL SMITH OK.
Re: Twitter Users Reveals That Will Smith Is Gay After He Released Twerking Video by Kenedy16(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Most Nairalanders Are High On Weed When They Are Using This Site / I Never Knew The Girl My Mother Brought For Me To Marry Is A Snake. / Marriage Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.