Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Wish The Following People Were In the New Zealand Mosque - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish The Following People Were In the New Zealand Mosque (498 Views)

Regina Daniels Amazing Wish; The Shoe That Breaks Internet; Christmas Shoot; DAA / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish The Following People Were In the New Zealand Mosque by oboy81: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
How Unfortunate that Promising Souls, struggling average Nigerians
The sensible Joe Were Caught up in the Anambra Fire, Rivers Shooting, And ita Faaji Collapse
Anyways i wished the Following people were the victims There
1. Airforce01
2. Onila
Chef Chioma Davido
Davido Adeleke

Will update the List later
Continued
Regina Daniels
Alex Ekubbo
Tinubu's only son
Re: I Wish The Following People Were In the New Zealand Mosque by MJBOLT: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
oboy81:
How Unfortunate that Promising Souls, struggling average Nigerians
The sensible Joe Were Caught up in the Anambra Fire, Rivers Shooting, And ita Faaji Collapse
Anyways i wished the Following people were the victims There
1. Airforce01
2. Onila
Chef Chioma Davido
Davido Adeleke

Will update the List later
Continued
Regina Daniels
Alex Ekubbo
Tinubu's only son

(1) (Reply)

Starblink's To Start The Year With A Grand Concert (NAWA) / Kate Wright Paid Tribute To Rio Ferdinand's Late Wife Rebecca Ellison, Who Passe / Don Jazzy "Sarz Taught Me New Things About Music Production"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.