Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Dying As A Tenant Or You Wish To Own Your Own Home ? Join Our Rent-to-own Scheme - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dying As A Tenant Or You Wish To Own Your Own Home ? Join Our Rent-to-own Scheme (353 Views)

My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dying As A Tenant Or You Wish To Own Your Own Home ? Join Our Rent-to-own Scheme by Quickrent: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
QUESTION : HOW DOES THE Rent-To-Own Home Ownership SCHEME WORK?

ANSWER: The Rent-To-Own Home Ownership Program is brought to you by Quick Rent and Real Estate Television in partnership with Witzing Group Nigeria.
The scheme is for low and medium income earners. This is targeted towards providing descent affordable homes to members of the program.

Members will take possession of their homes and would have up to 8 years to complete payment for the homes.
So, for 2Bedroom and 3Bedroom flats, a contributor makes a monthly contribution of #85,000 every month or #135,000 every month for a 4Bedroom semidetached duplex. Subscribers to the 1Bedroom flat will make a monthly contribution of #58,000.

Why spend unconsciously on frivolous things when you can secure a piece of your future today and stop paying rent to any landlord.

The decision is for the wise.

Join the Rent-To-Own Home Ownership Program today. Fill the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEbk3UCKmpdYpd3kRJavcOsl1XKF8jeqNR4lMO9bMMqGH0CQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Re: Dying As A Tenant Or You Wish To Own Your Own Home ? Join Our Rent-to-own Scheme by Quickrent: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
There is Wisdom in Being Wise.

Join the Rent-To-Own Home Ownership Program today. Fill the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEbk3UCKmpdYpd3kRJavcOsl1XKF8jeqNR4lMO9bMMqGH0CQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

200 Housing units only available for Ibeju-Lekki

Secure a unit for your family

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Brown Discharge Indicate During Your Menstrual Cycle? / Nabi Hot Wheels Educational Tablet. / Watch! 5 Things Every Christian Should Do Before 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.